What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2010~

EnZee

hey BR! long-ish time mate.
hope you doing well... much like the girls you take care of. :) happy to see some PC after so long. yum yum.
good luck for you and the OGA boys for the new years mate! ill be back a little more often these days. might have to show some stuff soon enough huh..

Fat J

Mmmm mmmmm so goooey, looks like dat fire fo sho! Lovin the colors on that pc, those buds are freakin huge... i think ^.^ think you could get a soda can or something in for scale in one of ur next shots?

Oh, and how long that rom goin for? My friend said its like a 11-13 week strain, the one he had was at least...

But yeah, lookin GREAT!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thats some frosty goodness, pulling up a chair for this one.:lurk:
Happy Gardening Bro.
Peace.
:rtfo:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
theHIGHlander, thanks man, I use to do renovations a while back.

Dr Dog, thanks man, I'll bring ya a care package.

osecretgardeno, thanks.

FiveLeggedGoat, thanks bro.

EnZee, hey man, nice to see ya back...yeah you need to get some stuff.

Fat J, they're about a can and a half wide, that would be the fatter ones, the others are about the size of a can. I'm switching my growing methods mid flower cause I'm perpetual so it's hard to dial things in ATM. The rom is about 9.5 weeks so far, I would say 10 does it.

b00m, thanks man.

theHIGHlander, veg room is mostly done, moved everything in there last night. What a day, was pressed for time and had no odor control for a few hours while I was plumbing in the exhaust... holly stinkage. I have 5 pc's in there and they are smelly bitches. I'll post pics soon.

So now I have to get finished on my other rooms.... I'm turning the old veg room into the 600 watt room, and then I have my 1K room. I have to hang the sheeting up yet, re-plastic the ceiling and finish the exhaust. Thinking of building a dry room too now, the madness never stops.

Mr.Bill

Oh man I missed your last update. Looking good brother man. I love your guys's gear. So nice. Keep it up man. Great start to this years thread, sure to be a good one.
picture.php

Che

Veteran
Mmmm those PC bobo and Romulan look deadly BR, I'm digging the upgrades too man

2010 is the gonna be a good year for OGA :D

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
tagging, love the bud shots BR! nice new build too, should be sweet w/the extra light to run.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
rasputin, thanks for checking it out.

Tea is a brewing.... plants I put in a few weeks ago need a boost. I made up a bin of soil and it's cooking in the corner. I plan on transplanting everything for the next run. I like to let them sit for 2 weeks after being transplanted so the roots get established into the new medium. I think I finally have the veg room dialed in. My temps are pretty cold right now. My flower room isn't liking the cooler temps as the last batch of SP's got stressed and don't look as good as the last batch.

A shot of the veg room, it's really packed in there.
picture.php

A Pollen Chuck that got the chop, huge top cola.
picture.php

Raptor, test run... looking good so far.
picture.php

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Glad you could make it guys...

A few shots of some organic plants I'm running. These are fed with amended soil, teas and topdressings.

Zombie
picture.php

Grapefruit x C99
picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
that c99 grapfruit looks nice lush green
the zombie just starting to turn it on wooooohoooo
keepem green-n-girlie