What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great update , pics are great man ,sugar everywhere
my sp and zv are little seedlings now :yes:
im also runnin a lifesaver cross,u know much about her ?

:respect:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
absolutly wonderful plants all of them bro. Zombie Virus stands out on the resin! Orange D x Sour D on the colours!

G

Guest 26753

:respect:Thought I better check this out. Count me in as following this thread,

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BR :wave:
Wow dude - you've been busy! Great looking frosty shots - they looked dialed in and happy :yes: What are you using for a light source when taking shots?

Congrats - everything looks top shelf! -MGJ

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think esbe read my mind yo,anything i say would be a echo...great work,peace-T-

noexcuses

hey BR, zombie virus is looking sweet man, do you just have the one of them going at the mo?

forgot to ask you earlier, how are you getting on with the mazari you're vegging. i've four of them doing ok at that moment, cant wait to try it.

gha...drooooollll Lolz
picture.php

:bow: :respect:
I'd love to get stuck to that!! :yes: :biglaugh:
:wave: Low

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
BR that Zombie Virus is where its at. Great looking plant bro, nice and sticky!

G

guest5703

ahh yes m@rg, for sure the orange D always looked so stellar! Thanks for the bo-bo info, love to smoke it sometime...That M39, isnt that the strain under debate, maybe not anymore but I thought it was a hot topic that she could be dabney blue....??? Anyways she looks killer, and very very indica. Looks like most of your strains are of the indica variety eh?? Looking good, and I'm not sure if it's posted, but maybe you could send me a link to your site? PEACE BRO!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
ODxSD are looking great man! Also the zombie is looking frosty as ever.. Glad to hear that you guys are getting a good amount of support. You know all the homies on here are behind you... BOBO is stealing the show though, whats the background on that strain? Future zombie seeds are looking nice as well, somthing about a calyx expanding with a seed inside turns me on... Then again I kind of have a thing for pregnant chicks lol... Anyway keep up the hard work, things are def looking dialed at your spot!

-N.Kron:rasta:

EnZee

heya BR! hows things man! wow always stunning pics brother.

been a while, but im back on the boards to bug yahs more often. got the net finally.

hopefully got a new small room in the works too. with a possible big upgrade in the not too distant future. :)

hope you and the OGA boy are doing well man..... my lord ZV looks sexy!..

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Oh my Oh my.. Everything is looking of soo nice.. Once you got some extra zombie seeds lemme know if you could.. But keep up the great work and keep the sweet shots comin. :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, thanks bro, nice to have ya by.

m@rg, thanks man, keep an eye on the puss's, they still need refining. This is my first run with lifesaver, but it turned out to be female so I'll definitely be working with this one.

esbe, thanks, zombie is a true jem, fun to grow.

Smoking Moose, hey man nice to see ya, grab a seat.

Mr GreenJeans, thanks bro. I take my pics outside of my room against the panda. I have a 45watt cfl above where I take pics. It's not enough, but my procrastinating ass has yet to build my lightbox for pics.

Tonatiuh, thanks man.

noexcuses, I have two zombies going... they're clones from the first test plants. Their both awesome pheno's, one has more of a musk smell. The mazar's ... lol,,, I had 4 males and one squat female. She's growing like cabbage, though the lil bud are really tight and the smell is top knotch. Just not the right pheno, but I've seen one that is damn pretty. I may use the male for something down the line.

High Lowlander, I knew you'd like that one.

D Rock, thanks man, you have to clean your clippers a few times tackling the zombie.

caligreen, hey bro, there's lots of debate with 39. The whole dabney debate, I think that it's a cross at best, or could it be another pheno from the parents that was passed around? Who know's, just smoke the shit lol. Your right on that lol, can you tell what I like to smoke? I have two sativa cross's, made them a while ago, but they still need to be tested. I'm running low on space and can't do it. I have some nice sativa beans in the stock pile though.... but I really want to do a haze next, found some nice stock in the tickle trunk the other day.

NorthernKronic, thanks bro.... bo-bo is by scrappy.... bog's medley (not sure what pheno) x rainbow 4. I've been searching through the bog threads to see if I can spot any that resemble it... but can't really tell. I find it looks a bit like a dc or a bubba, but the smell is pure musky diesel.

EnZee, get back growing .... great to see you back man.

Prof Sublime, we'll have plenty of em shortly... pop by the social group...

Okay that's the most I've posted in sometime, so I'm trying to make up for the absence. Been really busy. The M-40 project is on the go, male goes in next week. Grabbed some shots....

Zombie Virus
picture.php

picture.php

Orange D x Sour D
picture.php

Bo-Bo
picture.php

picture.php

Take care all....

G

Guest 26753

Well, I got my comfie chair and am nicely settled in for this thread. I am so loving the pics mate. I am blown away by the resination of your strains. Bloody nice breeding mate!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are all lookin amazing in here as usual bro...i think the zombie is the bad ass but im also crushing hard on orange d x sour d...oh and i didnt even see the bobob bad self till just now...sheeet bro with as busy as you are and they way them plants look,no need to aplogise for the absence.we all get them times where there aint enough hrs in a day...i get them all the time.peace-T-

damakkus

West Coast ICer
WAZ UP Black Ra1n

My man, I have a question. I have a few SOUR PUSS and a couple ZOMBIE VIRUS that I am thinking of puttin outdoors. Problem is I need to keep my numbers down and on top of that the plants are like in a reveg state. Besides all that, which strain do you think has more potential outdoor. I must say I really like what I see from the SOUR PUSS as she appears faster than the ZOMBIE VIRUS. But after seeing the pics of the ZOMBIE VIRUS I just dont know LoL

I wish I could throw em all down. Your input is much appreciated my friend.

Looks like you have your system dialed in as well cuzz your ladies are lookin so happy :yes:

GROW UNITED

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Dang BR, really liking the frost and purple tinge that the zombie virus is giving you later in flower. She really is looking striking my friend:headbange

-N.Kron:rasta:

noexcuses

alright man that sucks about the mazari's, my main one i have just put into flower is also like a little cabbage, she's a stumpy stubborn bitch (hopefully) all the heads on her are tightly packed up against the main stem, the complete opposite of my sativa haze's. looks cool though, cant wait to smoke her.

Just cant stop looking at that zombie virus

mmmmmmmmm