What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Core, hey man it was boring around here for a while with no pics. I'm really hoping for that cheesy pheno with the pc's.

Well I decided it was time for a good update. I spent some time in the room today, cleaning dead leaves and staking plants.

Bumbleberries, week 5

This is what the bottom growth looks like, a massive pile o bud.

Bog1 x Rainbow4

Tangerine

A quick pic of the room, sorry it's so dark, need to find a filter to fix the hps glow.

B/R

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Buds are looking great. So many strains to keep up with. Looks great as always. See ya round.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
That room is filling up fast...looks lovely, I really like the frost on that Bumbleberries girly...YUMMM...Tangerine looks sexy too, whats her X!??Peace man

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yeah Z is right that room is filling fast, that is gonna be a massive amount of buds, how you gonna dry that stuff at your place? You gonna have to build a drying box, which actually I may do too, about a 7 ft high closet with a couple outtake fans, should do nicely.

Tangerine looks really healthy

Y

YwouldntI

nice update bro,that shit looks fire maing.some nice ass pics too.

dr.dog--hey bro you think you could drop by my thread and explain how your gonna build that dryin box?i need one super bad i was gonna buy a hydro hut and dry in there,it has the places for in/outake fans and a filter already.i aint worried about hh syndrome cause im just gonna dry in there.but ur way sounds cheaper prolly.peace.

sorry for burnin up ur thread B/R

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Looking great brother! I use a piece of cardboard to cover the light when i take non hps pics. The lazy way out is the always the best for me :)

Hey B/R

Black Ra1n said:
Bumbleberries, week 5

This is what the bottom growth looks like, a massive pile o bud.

Bog1 x Rainbow4

Tangerine

A quick pic of the room, sorry it's so dark, need to find a filter to fix the hps glow.

B/R
:kewlpics:
Man y'r gonna be busy :canabis:
The tangerine has my eye at the mo, she smell kinda orangy too?
Looking forward to seeing that room fill UP man :bongsmi:

chubbynugs said:
Looking great brother! I use a piece of cardboard to cover the light when i take non hps pics. The lazy way out is the always the best for me :)
:yeahthats LOL, ya never know, it might work, thnx for the tip chubbynugz!

:wave:, Low

JustinCase

For some reason I had a terrible time trying to find your thread BR. I had to link from your siggy. Bumbleberries is shaping up to look quite tasty.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
very nice black.
it is gettin lovely over there. is the BOGs rainbow a cross of mr Scrap. i think some of that is over this way at maj's. well he has a similar cross if not. curious to see how it goes. keep it nice BR

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain lookin great in there matey
there all filling out nice , and ur bumbleberry is a wk5 gem :respect:

pukka mate , cant wait to see the final product

:joint:

Last edited:
N

NZjay

nice update BR... i cant say anything else right now that hasnt been said before...

cept maybe... Rock on brother!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
D Rock, thanks man, yeah it's getting confusing as to what is flowering and what's not right now.

ZeusOGrefugee, yeah she's full now, just put a bunch more in.

Dr Dog, hey bro... I'm going to grab my dry box from the farm in the near future.... talk soon.

YwouldntI, thanks for the comments man.... use this thread anytime to post what ever ... have a good one.

chubbynugs, thanks for the tip man, I'll give it a go soon.

High Lowlander, your not alone man, tangerine has my eye too.

JustinCase, thanks for popping in man... don't be a stranger, I'll stop by your thread soon.

SirSmokalot, yeah it's scrappy's creation... don't think anyone else has flowered one out yet.

m@rg, thanks mate, last run for bumbleberry... this one isn't stable enough for me.

NZjay, thanks for the encouragement man.

Well bumbleberries have started to throw naners... piss'n me off. Pheno 1 seems to be the only one stable, but I'm too pissed to run it again. Will probably pull them soon and fill the room up with more stable stock.

First up is the Mumbles

Bog1 x Rainbow 4

Bubblicious

Ecsd x Straw D

Tangerine

Bumbleberry

That's it for now...

B/R

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Those plants are looking really good...healthy...can't wait to see the buds form...hehe...kickin' bro....awesome

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Some nice shots bro

I like the thickness that the tangerine is puttin on. The ecsd looks right about what I had goin, should be a nice one for ya

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up BR, been a long time bro!!!Girls are lookin great...Is that a true Mumbles??she looks killer, best pheno Ive seen yet...Hopin for some more beans of her, wanna try her again someday!!!Fortunately, Ive got some great gear to play with!!!Peace yo

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't add anything but some rep...hehehe...J/K bro these pics look great...they look healthy as can be my friend...will be a ball to see them at there peak !

edit ..uhm..can't add rep for now ...hehe :bashhead:

Y

YwouldntI

nice pics B/R too bad about the nannas she looked like a frosty chik too:(
keep on pimpin'em brotha.peace-Y-

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Hey Ra1n sorry about the bumbleberries havin nanners. Pics are awesome as always.

Hey B/R,

Damn Man that's really too bad about the Bumbleberries throwing nanners, can ya use her for any other canna related purpose??Just curious what all ya growers do with there nanner-ing plants..That Tangerine looks very good already, go Tangerine go! :D
Bubblicous looks exactly like mine, really long slender leaves, those are the typical trademarks of a sativa leaning plant yeah? I'm still learning here and since Bubblicious are hybrids..Do you know what the indica-leaning plant looks like??
ECSD x StrawD looks niiiccceee too man, I'm looking forward to see the flowering show she's gonna put on!:D And that Bog1 X Rainbow 4 looks really really special already I'll sure be :lurk: here to follow the progress of all y'r plants man!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Black Ra1n again.
*shrugs* :respect: X a lot!! :D cannot give real ICMag rep so..:rasta:
:wave:, Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
scrappy, really liking the bog cross man. Easy cloner, just put a bunch in soil and coco today and they were clones taken from bottom growth and they still rooted.

Dr Dog, yeah she is bulking up nicely. I added some extra nutes to my mix in the last batch. I found some other organic that I have packed away. They seem to be liking it. Have a great week-end bro.

ZeusOGrefugee, that is the true mumbles my friend. I planted 4, two are confirmed females and are in the room, took clones of the other two and will probably put them in next week, no males so far unfortunately, but I do have some mumbles mix pheno seeds left if you need some, drop me a pm.

Core, thanks man, your pc is a quick cloner my friend. All three clones are rooted. The ct's are up and on 3rd and 4th nodes already, hoping for a nice strong pheno.

YwouldntI, yeah I'm pissed too bro, but it comes with the hobby, they all can't be winners if so a lot of seed companies would be out of business.

D Rock, thanks man, your compliments are appreciated as always.

High Lowlander, this is my first run of bub bro. I've grown bubblegum before, it was a nice mix of sativa/indica. I'm liking the structure of the ones I have going, nice alternate bud sites, that hopefully will converge to make a nice huge ass cola :) I'm going to check to see how many naners are out, if it's only a couple I will pick em out for now, if it gets out of control it's going to become hash. It seems that only pheno 2 and 3 throw naners. Pheno 1 is fine, but I don't much like the taste, has too much of a blueberry taste and I hate blueberries lol.

Okay so I transplanted a crap load of clones today. I have 4 mumbles, 2 bubs, 2 ecsd cross's and 6 bogs. Two of the bogs went into coco, I've had it lying around for a while now and decided it was time to try it out, after reading sir's thread I decided it was time. Hope everyone has a great week-end.

B/R