What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

Hey B/R

I just reread some of the last pages, can I ask which Bubblicious pheno is the "good" pheno, the one to look out for?
Cannot imagine what an indoor peg-down is gonna look like..looking forward to that one man!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Black Ra1n again.
Dammit :wallbash:, let's try this way..:respect:!!

:wave:, Low

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Black Ra1n Just checking in bro things look great. I like all the space and its nice and neat too.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
m@rg, not sure about 100, but there will be a few lol.

hazy, have been tasting dog's ecsd x straw d and I like it.

High Lowlander, there are good and bad pheno's with all seeds, it's just the way things work out I guess. I want more of a bubblegum pheno, oh how I miss that strain.

D Rock, thanks man I try to keep things clean to keep the bugs away.

Loving this tangerine, (cali o x chronic) loving the structure of this thing. There was no buds one day then a bunch lol... super white pistils too. I'll post a pic as soon as it's possible.

B/R

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does it smell orangey? I saw a cheap cali-o hybrid on seedbay at the weekend so put in a bid (Citrocity). Sounds like it'd give a killer smoke, I look forward to seeing your new pics man :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey bro, hows is things goin,

sucks about teh picture thing I have a few a I want to put up too

Y

YwouldntI

hey B/R just poppin thru yo.
i know what ya mean about keepin it clean.everytime i water i get the shopvac out and get up all the water that gets on the floor,leaves whatever.
cant wait to see some of those update shots i know its blowin up over here.
peace -Y-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sammet, it doesn't smell at all at the moment. I was wrong on the cross... it's chronic x cali o lol ... Looks like it's going to yield really nice, nodes are super tight too. Of the two seeds I had, both are female... I was kinda hoping for a male to make some for you guys.

Dr Dog, keep missing you in irc man... hope to catch up soon.

YwouldntI, yeah I like to keep things clean... other than that it's my own fault if something goes wrong lol.... hope to update soon man... hating this no pic shit.

hazy, oh she's a beauty man... hope to show her off soon.....

Well not much to update... popped 3 crash test's and they're all up. Take care all....

B/R

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BR :wave:
Man, I missed your garden! The pictures from the 10th look wicked, they must be busting out by now...

Gonna be watchin your ECSDxSTD - I need to germ a few of those this fall.

Be back l8r :wave: -MGJ

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
whats up BR??Been a while..just stoppin in to say HIGH!!!Glad u popped some CT's, I got the 5 goin right now...Im thinkin we should all save our pollen, if we get any, and give it to Core...anyhow, talk later..Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans, hey man, long time. I have one of the ecsd cross's in and she's just starting to flower out, will have pics in a few weeks.

ZeusOGrefugee, ct's are just starting the second set of leaves. Hoping for some good medicine.

Finally I can show off the tangerine.

Will update more later...

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
great update BR, they all look amazin & frosty...nice & green too...keep it up man, Ill see ya 'round.

Peace
- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks bro, I think she's a keeper, hope your's does well and clone that mofo.

Hey Zeus, thanks for stopping in man... things should explode in the next two weeks.

New additions to the flower room are.... mumbles 2 and 4, bumbleberry pheno 1 and 3 (they were veg'd for 4 weeks) and finally a big m went into the room. I cloned the 3 pc's I had, looking very indica dom, bummer was hoping for the sativa pheno. I'll take some shots tomorrow....

B/R

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Hey bro....Did you put those bog crosses in??...just lookin' forward to seeing how they run for ya...happy growing

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, yeah I have one male in the corner of the basement, it's just about to spew pollen, I'll be keeping it for a future cross.... the other is in the room, I took all the lower branches off it and threw them in the cloner. They all have roots in 5 days, I'll be potting them in a few days and will re-stock the flower room with them when the first batch is finished. Growth is really nice, big lush green leaves, buds are just starting to develop.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL oh shit yeah... it showed preflower really early... the one I cloned that is hahaha ... I let it veg for 3 weeks and put it in flower room 2 weeks ago. Very uniform growth, what is the lineage of this cross again, I forget.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya B/R :wave:
hey man i'm back around....damn upload kept me away...so i missed a piece....
seems you took the chanse again to grow some of my labour :smile:
and you should't be worried to much...i see you started some PC's, i have to say its above average smoke...so you should be good there...and te CT's are fine 2 but not a potent as i expected..non the less a good daytime smoke!
should be nice watching !

Latest posts

Latest posts