What's new

black market prices colorado

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I have been reading a lot about how the market in Colorado is saturated. Is this true? how cheap are things selling for out there?

up here in Maine Dispensaries sellin for 200oz top notch... black market you can get 3k for a pound of good indoor. similar prices there or what?

S2B

its all going east and everyone knows it...even the cops. Too many 100 lighters pumping it out. You can still get 2400-2800 for good shit like girl scouts n shit. Good weed is selling pretty well. Most people buying it are sending it east.

Life is GOOOOOD out here. No complaints.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
24-28 is a fair price for indoor. curious to see what the quality looks like you got any pics?

G

GoodyTwoShoes

up here in Maine Dispensaries sellin for 200oz top notch.

How much is Joe grower getting then for selling it to them?
$100 an oz?

I personally wouldn't pay more than $250 an oz for personal, pot shouldn't be more expensive than that.

J

Johnny Redthumb

Prices all depend on who you know and what kinda quality and strains you have.

S

SooperSmurph

its all going east and everyone knows it...even the cops. Too many 100 lighters pumping it out. You can still get 2400-2800 for good shit like girl scouts n shit. Good weed is selling pretty well. Most people buying it are sending it east.
Get enough pot to NYC and maybe their mayor will go sane, but the market would be healthier if there weren't people just starting grows without any idea of where their weight will go.

MIway

Veteran
shit, u guys arent growing the right strain, need to get og money tree (gsc is old news) ... hundred dollar bills stack straight from the nodes, no trim to worry about, and u just toss it in the dryer, good to go. never can get em to flush purple tho, always stays green ;-)

B

BasementGrower

lol ya i been running low on buds from my last harvest. and let me tell u . up here in the northeast.. i couldnt find quality like wat i been growing for a price to make any money on period. im uploading pics of my shit. ill show u guys wat im talking about .. lol

B

BasementGrower

heres a clone i was gifted a while back.. havent seen the guy in a long time. but anyways. i call her Fucking Ridiculous OG Kush. lol just because.. wen u see this shit in a bag or jar . and u smell it.. those are the words coming out of ur mouth. FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Attachments

• fOG.jpg
    fOG.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 23
  • FOG CLOSER.jpg
    FOG CLOSER.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32

ZZTops

Veteran
We like to call it a Gray Market... lol

From what I have seen/heard it's about the same here as there, $160/$200 an OZ for the Good Stuff...

Prices have half-ed since 2011 and it's every where...

We have a lot of Micro Brews & Micro Grows... lol

SacredBreh

End of summer shit is going to drop like a rock. Everybody and her brother is putting shit down. Going to be shitty but as plentiful as an ocean.

Peace

Hazy Eye

Avg. Dispense zip is about $150.
Street is between $100-150 a zip.
Quality Indoor lb for $2000-2400.
This is what things are right now in my circle.

J

Johnny Redthumb

norcal won't be able to pull off a year like they did last year. plus so much colorado greenhouse is getting pumped this season. you won't be able to tell if its co greenhouse or ca outdoor, but there will be tons of it B grade at best. demand for top quality will always be there.

Grass Lands

Veteran
alot of wanna be's trying to grow to supplement their wages...at least that is what is going on where I'm located...however there will always be a market for the top shelf grown herb...in fact a lot of growers around here are cutting out the middle man (brokers) and running smaller amounts, this alleviates two issues, it put more money in ones pocket and also limits the amount of risk associated with dealing larger amounts with someone who is unknown.

RedBeardy5

Its disappointing to see prices dropping. You barley make anything after supplies, nutrients, electricity, time, ect. I have to grow it bc by me the bud is crap. Every time I get a harvest it sells out the first week after cure.

floralheart

Veteran
alot of wanna be's trying to grow to supplement their wages...at least that is what is going on where I'm located...however there will always be a market for the top shelf grown herb...in fact a lot of growers around here are cutting out the middle man (brokers) and running smaller amounts, this alleviates two issues, it put more money in ones pocket and also limits the amount of risk associated with dealing larger amounts with someone who is unknown.

Isn't that how you started?

The game is mad crowded in Co. The next level is going to be cold storage, and more intense broker legwork. Keep a decent job and you can sell at leisure. If your hitting the NW don't shortcut off of 25, "hippie Pass" is a HWP trap. Keep your overhead low with organic nutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts