What's new

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
even some OLD dogs are capable of learning new tricks, lol... George Wallace being another noteworthy example.

Never denied that! But the collapse of democracy, is not one sided, regardless of the portrayed narrative. That is all I am saying :tiphat:

Have yourself a nice day :smoke:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
nope. he's still using the same tricks, nothing new there. lie, and when caught, lie about lying. his lies overlap like shingles on a roof, except the floor in the house still gets wet...

082d7db0f6cb6188fc7f7158f580d430.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yep he's such a narcissist that he doesnt even care.
Others are just as deceitful,just not as narcissistic.
It's all the same shit....hahahaha

I'm actually grateful for Joey because if he were to choke on his waffle cone of Chunky Monkey we will have camelatoe.......ponder that while taking a shit...lol
Head nodding yes , and laughing , while in charge of our next war.Hahahaha we're fucked either way.
I ordered the Chinese version of babble already , so I'll atleast know what our next administration is saying. 😑🗼

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you wasted your money on the Chinese version. most of their upper echelon speak pretty damn good english, far superior to those in our govt etc capabilities in Chinese. you have seemed pretty fluent in regular babble so far, lol...

Cannavore

Veteran
Estimated cost in damages of 2020 George Floyd protests - $2 billion dollars

Percentage of Major Crimes solved by US Police Annually - 2%

NYC Taxpayer cost for NYPD misconduct settlements within the last 5 years - $300 million dollars

Amount legally stolen by police from US citizens via Civil Asset Forfeiture since 2000 - $70 billion dollars

2017 US Police Budget - $114 billion dollars

Russia 2020 Military Budget - $70 billion dollars

China 2020 Military Budget - $252 billion dollars

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
whoa no way man. who could have seen this coming? i for one am completely and utterly surprised and in shock!

Dozens of Oregon law enforcement officers have been members of the far-right Oath Keepers militia
https://www.opb.org/article/2021/10/...epers-militia/

Hacked Records Reveal Hundreds Of Oath Keepers Across New Jersey
https://gothamist.com/news/hacked-re...oss-new-jersey

hm....lets see....so an organization that affirms its members must follow the US constitution is bad? wouldn't you want a cop you have to interact with to take his oath to the constitution seriously? seems like a serious advantage for the citizen to me. it means he believes you have all your constitutional rights and he believes he must respect them. i don't see what's so scary, all pigs have to swear that oath and the US would be a better place if they all followed the oath faithfully. thats just plain logic if you know anything about how badly constitutional rights of citizens are abused every day by the pigs in uniform. you should thank your lucky stars for every officer who holds to that oath faithfully and fully.

Cannavore

Veteran
hm....lets see....so an organization that affirms its members must follow the US constitution is bad? wouldn't you want a cop you have to interact with to take his oath to the constitution seriously? seems like a serious advantage for the citizen to me. it means he believes you have all your constitutional rights and he believes he must respect them. i don't see what's so scary, all pigs have to swear that oath and the US would be a better place if they all followed the oath faithfully. thats just plain logic if you know anything about how badly constitutional rights of citizens are abused every day by the pigs in uniform. you should thank your lucky stars for every officer who holds to that oath faithfully and fully.

Lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You won't find people like that anymore. Even good cops are not always good. It's why body cams are used so they can't lie.

Cannavore

Veteran
so educate me, what's wrong with having a group of cops who actually believe in keeping to their oath of office guaranteeing you your constitutional rights as a citizen.

my guy. the oathkeepers are basically alex jones clones. sorry but i'm not interested in having alex jones policeman who fall for every far right propaganda piece ever.

you're also assuming that their mission statement is actually what they do and it couldnt be farther from the truth. they are a radicalization network which infiltrates law enforcement, etc.

would you be okay if 90% of the police force in the USA was muslim and represented the muslim brotherhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.