What's new

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shithawk420

Veteran
I hear it all the time there are some bad cops, but most are good. I keep saying that's total BS.. All cops think they can do whatever they want to the public. Most have no clue what the law is. You are only required to show ID if you are suspected of a crime or pulled over for a traffic vilation. Every cop thinks they can force you to ID when asked. If they do not suspect you of any crime they can piss off. Please read your state's ID refusal laws..

Thats not true.you have to show ID if the cops ask.otherwise its obstruction.ive been arrested for not showing ID

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats not true.you have to show ID if the cops ask.otherwise its obstruction.ive been arrested for not showing ID

Dude read up on what cops can and can't ask you for ID in your state.. Cops can not just ask anyone on the street to show ID, that is a violation of your 4th amendment rights. They must have cause. Trust me, cops will abuse your rights because they think they can do whatever they want. Some states have what is called “Stop and Identify” statutes that require someone "suspected of criminal activity" to provide identification to police, making refusal a crime. California has no such statute, so if you refuse to provide an ID while police are detaining you, they can't arrest you just for refusing. Most states are the same and need to suspect you of criminal activity to get an ID.. Never ever give false info. Always record any encounter with them for proof. Getting bodycam footage from them is a PITA. Cops arrest people every day on bogus charges. They know most people have no clue what their rights are and never challenge them in court. They get away with it most of the time. It's been that way forever.

shithawk420

Veteran
Thats true.they will make up charges and fuck you.its a lot easier to just show id.ive seen those sov citizen stuff go bad on youtube.im not defending cops.but those guys are stupid

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Thats true.they will make up charges and fuck you.its a lot easier to just show id.ive seen those sov citizen stuff go bad on youtube.im not defending cops.but those guys are stupid

i sit up late some nights watching youtube videos of so-called "sovereign citizens" learning the hard way that they are full of shit. nearly as much fun as seeing "Karens' getting schooled in the ways of the world. the "do you know who i am?" entitled asshat encounters with LEO that don't CARE who they are give me big grins too...

shithawk420

Veteran
i sit up late some nights watching youtube videos of so-called "sovereign citizens" learning the hard way that they are full of shit. nearly as much fun as seeing "Karens' getting schooled in the ways of the world. the "do you know who i am?" entitled asshat encounters with LEO that don't CARE who they are give me big grins too...

Yeah i do the exact same thing.im sure we have seen the same videos.

" Im not driving im traveling!" Fucking idiots.fuck with the cops and see what happens.you cant win.but yeah fuck cops and those idiots

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't watch those kinds of videos. The ones you want to watch are called amendment audits. There's a ton of them. If you refuse to stand up for your rights why even have them.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I was told that refusing a search of my vehicle is all the grounds they need for searching my vehicle. I doubted it was true and we were squeaky clean that day, which is odd in itself.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was told that refusing a search of my vehicle is all the grounds they need for searching my vehicle. I doubted it was true and we were squeaky clean that day, which is odd in itself.

cops say lots of bullshit if they don't think you will stand up against them, a stance fraught with peril even if you are right. we need more "innocent bystanders" with cameras wandering around...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cops will lie to get you to comply. They are not standing in from of us to help most of the time. The only good encounter I had with them was back in 1974 when they still had the right training. They found out there aren't many qualified people so to fill the ranks with mostly bad/racist/unqualified people..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
cops say lots of bullshit if they don't think you will stand up against them, a stance fraught with peril even if you are right. we need more "innocent bystanders" with cameras wandering around...

This was approximately 20 years ago in Ocala Florida. Not sure if we had the right to uphold our rights even if we had a book about them with us at the time.

shithawk420

Veteran
Sigh.police are taught to lie and manipulate you in basic training.there is almost nothing you can do.go ahead and try and fight them.99% you will lose.fuck the constitution,they can do whatever they want.ive been arrested enough to know better.but by all means go ahead and try and fight them.dont say I didn't warn you.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blacks being WHIPPED in Del Rio TX 🤠

I didn't see a whip 🤔

Anyways Yellowstone new season is only a few weeks away

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Blacks being WHIPPED in Del Rio TX 🤠

I didn't see a whip 🤔

Anyways Yellowstone new season is only a few weeks away

BP agents have SOMETHING in their hands in the pix i've seen. put some people on horseback & they think they are rounding up cattle...bad mindset to use when dealing with human beings.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BP agents have SOMETHING in their hands in the pix i've seen. put some people on horseback & they think they are rounding up cattle...bad mindset to use when dealing with human beings.

Jeez I've been to many concerts in my lifetime where cops have been on horseback for crowd control.
Never had to be rounded up,but then again when shit is breaking off I'll watch from an elevated position,and smoke my bone peaceful like

moose eater

The night before the Iraq invasion (GW's, Cheney's & Rummy's invasion), with close to 1 million protestors in the streets in NYC, NYPD used horses to crowd, crush, and stomp people among the protestors into the entryways of closed stores... others as well..

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

A yes sir and a no sir doesnt hurt none either.And if ya pants are hanging down below ya ass , an indecent exposure charge is warranted , unless your a plumber busting ya ass under a sink

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- when It comes down to the basic human tribal mentality and that the brains frontal lobes are not engaged enough to actually think ahead and plan for the future - and what consequences might arise for today's actions - then you have people reacting in a very base instinctive way to survive which always involves violence - looting and shooting - the theft of property and the taking of lives - this causes many to flee that area and become hunter/gatherers if they were not already - who will venture far abroad to seek greener grass - by whatever means necessary - civilisation looks to devolve - when it gets into survival mode - and the barbarians or cops are knocking at your door -

armedoldhippy

Veteran
[Gypsy- "and the barbarians or cops are knocking at your door" QUOTE] - hard to tell them apart sometimes..."kill them all, let God sort them out" sounds harsh.😕

Status
Not open for further replies.