What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Very true...this in addition to being covid positive would put extreme hardship on lung function...as he stated he was having a hard time breathing before being placed in the cruiser.....
this case is just getting started....the whole story will become clearer as it unfolds and facts are revealed

med4u

Veteran
You mean the guy that called the police on the police to report a murder? I'm sure he does hate the police after watching them use a choke maneuver to murder someone.

Anyway, prove it was him in the video. I bet they all look the same to you anyhow, huh?

I guess we'll just wait until the defense uses that piece of information. Then we'll know the truth.

Yes...the one who was displaying his
"professionalismness"

nig.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Shall I post some white people with guns?

Maybe I'll start with politicians? Then I'll move to the many militias...

What's your point? 2nd amendment, right?

It's because the blacks aren't allowed to have guns or gather in groups, isn't it? Only white guys with guns can gather in groups and even call themselves a "militia"? I see where you're going with this.

I'm still waiting for the defense to bring it up.

Michigan_militias_Whitmer_AP_.jpg

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
That must be how she got those books.

Little miss "GED on the campaign trail" never owned a book in her life.

med4u

Veteran
Defense just sealed the deal with floyds gf testimony on his drug addiction and subsequent overdose months before his death describing the same physical signs floyd exhibited as he expired... she also stated his nickname for her was mama....also something he called out as he died....
the state autopsy shows he had an exceptional lethal dose of fentynal in his system....nearly 4x that which would be consider lethal
states case is flaming out.....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Defense just sealed the deal with floyds gf testimony on his drug addiction and subsequent overdose months before his death describing the same physical signs floyd exhibited as he expired... she also stated his nickname for her was mama....also something he called out as he died....
the state autopsy shows he had an exceptional lethal dose of fentynal in his system....nearly 4x that which would be consider lethal
states case is flaming out.....

They didnt seal any deal. I know how badly you want this to go your way, but it wont. Just like Trump not getting elected, you will be wrong here again. 9 minutes with his knee on Floyds neck. He died under that knee. Claiming he died of a drug overdose is absurd.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Floyd had taken something before he got handcuffed he would have reacted completely differently while ODing. He would have vomited then the body goes limp noodle. The USA is full of addicts, it's not hard to know what an OD looks like. Makes you wonder what people's motives are when posting complete BS.

med4u

Veteran
They didnt seal any deal. I know how badly you want this to go your way, but it wont. Just like Trump not getting elected, you will be wrong here again. 9 minutes with his knee on Floyds neck. He died under that knee. Claiming he died of a drug overdose is absurd.

Reasonable doubt:chin:....its enough

1617269252091m.jpg

growlegal

Veteran
Reasonable doubt:chin:....its enough

Except he is demonstrating a possibility that never occurred in the Floyd case that is all the defense has
and unless some low life juror caves to the pressure the cop is screwed and rightfully so

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't see that part. Even though this is a demo a white man choking a black man in a trail for the same was a bad move IMO.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I didn't see that part. Even though this is a demo a white man choking a black man in a trail for the same was a bad move IMO.

i want to watch a demo video of the cop, handcuffed & face-down with someone on his neck, kneeling on his back, and holding his legs (ALL of which constrict your breathing to an extent) for 9 minutes or so to "control" him & see how he fares. turn-about is fair play. maybe there will be some footage from prison security cameras before long...

med4u

Veteran

What makes you think this didn't go "my way"
at 9min and 29sec ? Criminal behavior cannot be tolerated or left to become a norm in society...wake up and follow the rules
1617730442898.jpg

med4u

Veteran
i want to watch a demo video of the cop, handcuffed & face-down with someone on his neck, kneeling on his back, and holding his legs (ALL of which constrict your breathing to an extent) for 9 minutes or so to "control" him & see how he fares. turn-about is fair play. maybe there will be some footage from prison security cameras before long...

Explainer: Did Derek Chauvin violate policy when he put his knee on George Floyd’s neck? | KTLA https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/e...y-when-he-put-his-knee-on-george-floyds-neck/

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What makes you think this didn't go "my way"
at 9min and 29sec ? Criminal behavior cannot be tolerated or left to become a norm in society...wake up and follow the rules

You're right man, murder shouldn't be tolerated. Which is why you should take your own advice.

fuutang

Amazon appears likely to be headed to victory over activists hoping to establish the company's first unionised warehouse in the US. ...an incomplete count of uncontested ballots conducted by labour officials on Thursday showed that at least 1,100 workers voted against the union effort, compared to less than 500 votes in favour of unionising. A total of 3,125 ballots were cast in the election, representing just over half of the nearly 6,000 people employed at the warehouse.

Union organisers said 'the majority of workers are black - so the fight at the warehouse is tied to broader issues of civil rights and racial justice.
Or words to that effect. See last paragraph, here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56657595

amazonalabama.jpg

Thoughts - Amazon bullies are set to win against unionising their warehouse, where we have seen working terms and conditions desperately need to be challenged in the UK. This is very dissapointing, that workers prefer Amazon bullies rules to their fellow workers concerns. However this Amazon-warehouse is in the US, not in the UK.

IMO, it's better to be in view of the facts, and about Amazon workers views.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i hear they charged Chauvin with 1st 2nd and 3rd degree murder. from what i read 1st degree requires intent to kill, 2nd degree requires a reasonable person to assume it would result in death or grave harm, 3degree is if you do it without intending to but should still know better. ie selling bad drugs that cause deaths. so what im confused about is how all 3 degrees can be charged at the same time? are they not mutually exclusive to some extent?

Status
Not open for further replies.