Veteran
:good: Beautiful job with the BD fbn :woohoo:
Very stoked to see these older genetics still around and kicking arse :D
peace an puffs
:smoke out:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Thank you b00m! I did buy sensi seeds northern lights in 2008, big disappointment to say the least. But apparently the seed bank had it goin on in decades past!

Good to see a real homie on board!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
BBC for BBW

BBC for BBW

Never black enough, think I'll lay her ass down here @56d

picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56595&pictureid=1320744&thumb=1]View Image[/url] my last run was a disappointment...wasn't as good as the previous stock..IMHO

we grew some BD about 7-8years ago... in a word ...disappointing... everyone said..look for the Ortega pheno.. that was bull... we found it, grew it out a few grows, and it sucked.. still have 1/2dozen of the seeds... not sure if they are still viable (stored in rice in the fridge), but after our last experience, wouldn't waste the time...

snuggles

i grew BD from cuttings some years ago.
yield was nice, plants were easy to grow, but i didn't like the stone at all.
it's a destroyer, it really dominates you....
the smell was also not really my cup of tea.

A friend just popped a very expensive pack of these bought two years ago. Just finishing now, very bland smelling, nothing special, have smelled stuff like this hundreds of times. Im sure if you popped enough you might find a keeper, but that can be said of most strains. Smells like weed or hash. Maybe the smoke is great but i doubt it. Ill post back when i try it. I will say i dont see myself buying a pack of these anytime soon after seeing what he got.very unimpressive. Wish we had some very old packs.guess what is being said about sensi these days is true.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we have a pack from lots of years ago... and after sowing about 1/2 the pack, growing the fem's out, taking cuttings and growing em add. 2 grows (I think it was 2, mite have been 3).. all I can say about BD... THEY SUCK...

Lyfespan

I have taken this girl under my wing, for restructuring. She will be breed back to herself this year between the tastier and stronger pheno from last year.

We also got her to go extreme purple last year, hoping to strengthen this trait, no it was not due to the cold, so go sell that notion elsewhere. We loved the way she purpled it made it super easy to trim, just clip all the green off.

image.jpg

I have a couple of her in the ground already to see what we will be working with, this year.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Day 52

Day 52

I could make a living off this this plant it seems...I've just been preoccupied with sour varieties. It's cool lookin up close and seeing wet resin drops like morning dew. Can't really show that to y'all I'm no photographer! Anyway summarizing this thread I hijacked it's all about the classic domina. You may not wana catch yourself buying a current pack from sensi it seems. Peace bebe

picture.php

Lyfespan

I could make a living off this this plant it seems...I've just been preoccupied with sour varieties. It's cool lookin up close and seeing wet resin drops like morning dew. Can't really show that to y'all I'm no photographer! Anyway summarizing this thread I hijacked it's all about the classic domina. You may not wana catch yourself buying a current pack from sensi it seems. Peace bebe

View Image

That's looking like the sticky from 2003 I have here, no you don't want new domina seeds, feed back is not where it should be. This girl kicks ass, she holds her own till she stoopid stacked, good from 49-73 days, with heavy couch lock if you let her go the lenght. She glows white when she's all cloudy at 50-56 days and really get you fast. Great grow FLY

marmarb

damn that sucks was just about to pull the trigger on a pack of these seems like for the same price can get some fire from ograskal if not the bd which other strain would work well when looking for that couch lock and im hearing alot of talk of the ortega pheno is this in reference to ortega from mr nice seeds.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I just finished Lapis Mountain Indica from Cannacopia and it is a pure indica stone and powerful. Sour Bubble gets a lot of love here but have not tried.

I have a favorite Black Domina, SAD from Sweet Seeds. '98 pheno they feminized, love the high from it. At this point I think I will stay away from BD from Sensi.

Easy7

Veteran
It's a shame Sensi seeds are not what they used to be. I would grow their gear if it was all what it was.