What's new

Black Chopper over my house for 3 hours....

I would never post anything on here unless it is a legal (to your state) post. LEO definately monitors these sites, just like the stories you here about busts using craigslist. And i know for a fact LEO can track IP adresses from posts. Just a heads up bro, if your worried, I would even ditch the computer at someones for awhile. Goodluck with your situation, will send you a prayer, peace.

Leos cant see ips from post unless they are mods admins or where ever gypsy has the server in adam ....im a I.T , Network Security ,A++ major

Grimr3efer

Fuck them blue collar tweekers! They have been flying around here for a while. They hovered my vegetable garden in March. wtf! These choppers are invading our privacy. One day they will be gone and never to worry about again. Times they are a changin' and We've got to take the power back. Sucks but atleast your free (so they call it free).. FREEDOM...YEAH RIGHT....FREEDOM....YEAH RIGHT........FREEDOM!!!!

I would not have torn it all down over that. maybe I feel lucky but the fact that NOTHING was seen on YOUR property says it all. They had NOTHING. The reason the cop said what he did was to see if you were a rube and would admit anything or seem weak enough to warrant another visit.

If all they have are plants off your property, you are cool. you did make ONE mistake, and that was allowing them to even look around at all...I would have said: " I am on my way home right now and if you are still on my property when I get there I will charge you with trespassing, I will film you and your pals, and spread the news of your illegal entry onto my land. I am officially notifying you that you are unwelcome and to leave my property NOW."

Then I would do as I said. I work too hard setting a grow up to trash it over scare based on nothing but a few plants OFF my property. I DID tear a grow out once when I had social services coming over...my exwife, a mental patient, would call the cops or SS every year when she was off her meds and claim I was growing in my home. She did this 5 times..luckily on 4 of those occasions I was in between grows and I allowed the SS people ( never the cops ) to come and look..( I had a juvenile child at home at the time )...they never found anything.

But one day a cal came and again they asked if I would allow them to see if she was lying again, and I did have a grow. 62 beauties almost ready. My adult daughter and I spent the next hour like dervishes getting rid of it all. A few minutes after it was done ansd we were panting and sweating form the heat and effort, the SS lady shows up...I invite her in, and she looks around. When I opended the door to the stairs to go down to the basement, where the grow had been, she said " No need, its OK".

So I tore the whole thing down for nothing....but glad I did because she just as easily could have gone down and looked there as well. When she left I said this: " Please tell my ex and the cops and anyone else that suspects me that I have proved my innocence 5 times, and no longer would I give up my rights. I told them that this was no more than harrassment, that they were allowing her to manipulate them just to cause me grief, and she agreed that it was silly.

6 months later I got a call from them again, and the lady said: " We got another call from your ex...but we are not coming over..we do not believe her anymore".

So since then, I have been able to grow unimpeded, my son is not a juvvie anymore, and they cannot call me about anything else. The local cops know me as a hellion about rights and I write many letters to the editor and articles for local papers about police misconduct and civil rights. They will never bother me unless they get the goods on me, and that ain't happening. They KNOW I will gladly tell any cop to stuff it up his ass if he does not have good cause.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Wouldn't you love to see a little smoke trail snaking up from the ground at one of those choppers when they are out looking for plants, next thing you see, BOOM, chopper blows into a million pieces from a RPG strike, yeah!

superbolan

Back when i lived in florida i had a copter hovering over my garden of peppers and tomatoes etc. The very next day i had a guy from the department of agriculture knock on my door and ask if the could put fruit fly traps in my loquat trees. They do do this there on a yearly basis. However he wasn't driving the truck they normally use and only went to my house. What a bunch of tools. Good luck

Dojo

wrong Layedback530,
ICMAG servers can't be touched by the cops.
ICMAG is in Adam.
ICMAG is secure
No worries anywhere

oh it's the FEDS who use the Black Choppers, not LEO

somethings extremely fishy about this story. stinks big time.
I see these FEDS all the time flying over the Forest...searching...searching

I THANK GOD FOR ICMAG

Me being very new to the scene, had this very thought in my head that what i post could be read, traced by leo...then i would tell myself stop being a paranoid stoner but i still had doubts...thanks for clearing this up man...i would give up on humanity if they were wasting resources to spy on me and my 3 PH fucked up plants

Has anyone ever been knocked cause of what they posted on this site?

I would not have torn it all down over that. maybe I feel lucky but the fact that NOTHING was seen on YOUR property says it all. They had NOTHING. The reason the cop said what he did was to see if you were a rube and would admit anything or seem weak enough to warrant another visit.

If all they have are plants off your property, you are cool. you did make ONE mistake, and that was allowing them to even look around at all...I would have said: " I am on my way home right now and if you are still on my property when I get there I will charge you with trespassing, I will film you and your pals, and spread the news of your illegal entry onto my land. I am officially notifying you that you are unwelcome and to leave my property NOW."

Then I would do as I said. I work too hard setting a grow up to trash it over scare based on nothing but a few plants OFF my property. I DID tear a grow out once when I had social services coming over...my exwife, a mental patient, would call the cops or SS every year when she was off her meds and claim I was growing in my home. She did this 5 times..luckily on 4 of those occasions I was in between grows and I allowed the SS people ( never the cops ) to come and look..( I had a juvenile child at home at the time )...they never found anything.

But one day a cal came and again they asked if I would allow them to see if she was lying again, and I did have a grow. 62 beauties almost ready. My adult daughter and I spent the next hour like dervishes getting rid of it all. A few minutes after it was done ansd we were panting and sweating form the heat and effort, the SS lady shows up...I invite her in, and she looks around. When I opended the door to the stairs to go down to the basement, where the grow had been, she said " No need, its OK".

So I tore the whole thing down for nothing....but glad I did because she just as easily could have gone down and looked there as well. When she left I said this: " Please tell my ex and the cops and anyone else that suspects me that I have proved my innocence 5 times, and no longer would I give up my rights. I told them that this was no more than harrassment, that they were allowing her to manipulate them just to cause me grief, and she agreed that it was silly.

6 months later I got a call from them again, and the lady said: " We got another call from your ex...but we are not coming over..we do not believe her anymore".

So since then, I have been able to grow unimpeded, my son is not a juvvie anymore, and they cannot call me about anything else. The local cops know me as a hellion about rights and I write many letters to the editor and articles for local papers about police misconduct and civil rights. They will never bother me unless they get the goods on me, and that ain't happening. They KNOW I will gladly tell any cop to stuff it up his ass if he does not have good cause.

you are right...But, you know how cops are, i could have fought the validityt of the warrant, but a pound or 2 or reefer is not worth me getting in trouble or them taking my kid away...not worth it....All they have to do is lie and say we smelled marijuana or some bullshit.....better safe than sorry....

The indoor plants in flower where only 2 weeks in...so i didn't lose pot, just genetics.....I live in a place where they dont get alot of pot bust, but when they do, it makes the news everytime...they try hard to make pot busts around here....

the main thing I was worried about was my family....thats it....My wife is a stay at home mom and watches my 2 year old kid....If I go to jail, what will they do? Certainly not worth me fighting some bullshit charges in court...i have alot better things to do..

yes, the warrant would have been bullshit, but fuck, lets be honest, thatdoesn't stop cops from fucking peoples lives up all over the U.S....id rather lose some genetics than fuck around with the "system"...and thats probably why, i have done alot of illegal shit inmy day, and never not once caught a charge. Not bragging...nothing to brag about....not my style.

The name of the game is to always stay one step ahead of yoru enemy...always. You do that, and you will be fine.

My father is someone that some of you in the U.S may have heard of.......I'll leave it at that..., He immediatly got on the phone with a U.S Attorney.....blah blah, and while the chopper was circling my house, we where strategizing.....

Even if they do read this, theres not much that can be done....Im clean, my house is clean, and Ive already said that the only thing about this story that is true is that the cop came to my house and told me he found marijuana plants, the rest is just me trying to be cool, to get you guys to like me...i hope it worked, cause im a lonely pimple faced kid, that gets picked on alot.

Be cool everyone....thanks for all the well wishes, and do not grow indoors and outdoors at the same time...thats what I did wrong....and only because they usually dont fly for another 2 months or so..but this year they are wasting tax payers money alot earlier than usual....

The reason i have plastic nursery pots on my porch is, I not for marijuana, but i do grow other plants, like ornamental orange trees and ferns and other cool plants....I would never grow something illegal...growing marijuana sounds to hard anyways. Right?

Wouldn't you love to see a little smoke trail snaking up from the ground at one of those choppers when they are out looking for plants, next thing you see, BOOM, chopper blows into a million pieces from a RPG strike, yeah!

trust me, I was hoping for anything to make that thing go away.

wrong Layedback530,
ICMAG servers can't be touched by the cops.
ICMAG is in Adam.
ICMAG is secure
No worries anywhere

oh it's the FEDS who use the Black Choppers, not LEO

somethings extremely fishy about this story. stinks big time.
I see these FEDS all the time flying over the Forest...searching...searching

yeah, there where no local leos...just guys in plain clothing, but had trooper hats on....thats it...they were in marked cars though.

intotheunknown

Veteran
you are right...But, you know how cops are, i could have fought the validityt of the warrant, but a pound or 2 or reefer is not worth me getting in trouble or them taking my kid away...not worth it....All they have to do is lie and say we smelled marijuana or some bullshit.....better safe than sorry....

The indoor plants in flower where only 2 weeks in...so i didn't lose pot, just genetics.....I live in a place where they dont get alot of pot bust, but when they do, it makes the news everytime...they try hard to make pot busts around here....

the main thing I was worried about was my family....thats it....My wife is a stay at home mom and watches my 2 year old kid....If I go to jail, what will they do? Certainly not worth me fighting some bullshit charges in court...i have alot better things to do..

yes, the warrant would have been bullshit, but fuck, lets be honest, thatdoesn't stop cops from fucking peoples lives up all over the U.S....id rather lose some genetics than fuck around with the "system"...and thats probably why, i have done alot of illegal shit inmy day, and never not once caught a charge. Not bragging...nothing to brag about....not my style.

The name of the game is to always stay one step ahead of yoru enemy...always. You do that, and you will be fine.

My father is someone that some of you have in the U.S have heard of... ...I'll leave it at that..., He immediatly got on the phone with a U.S Attorney.....blah blah, and while the chopper was circling my house, we where strategizing.....

Even if they do read this, theres not much that can be done....Im clean, my house is clean, and Ive already said that the only thing about this story that is true is that the cop came to my house and told me he found marijuana plants, the rest is just me trying to be cool, to get you guys to like me...i hope it worked, cause im a lonely pimple faced kid, that gets picked on alot.

Be cool everyone....thanks for all the well wishes, and do not grow indoors and outdoors at the same time...thats what I did wrong....and only because they usually dont fly for another 2 months or so..but this year they are wasting tax payers money alot earlier than usual....

The reason i have plastic nursery pots on my porch is, I not for marijuana, but i do grow other plants, like ornamental orange trees and ferns and other cool plants....I would never grow something illegal...growing marijuana sounds to hard anyways. Right?

damn bro, great story. and im really sorry to hear youre having to go through all of this. what a nightmare. best wishes to you and yours and hope everything turns out A-ok for you.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Your free with all the plants gone.
Much better then in jail with all the plants gone.

In that situation it looked like the plants were going to go one way or the other.
It's nice that you decided to be the one who got rid of them, instead of letting LEO kick your door and take them, because the bottom line would have been the same, plants gone, only difference, your free.

You made the right call, don't think about the trashed plants, think about not sitting in jail and all the legal nightmares and costs that go with a felony case.
You dodged a bullet

wow what a story. it sucks to hear about ur trubbles.
and yah its a great thing u got ur dog/guns/wife/everything pot like out of there.

so R u gunna go back to collect the flowers off the plants in the trash bags?
if it was me I would at least try to do that.

well good luck on finding a new safer house. maybe next time U should grow under a greenhouse.

1CB.

thanks man...No I wont be going back to get anything...They where only in flower for 2 weeks, allegedly, so there would be nothing to get....I did go back and get a glass bong and a jar filled with some dank...i didn't throw those 2 things away, someone else did, before i got home.. all allegedly, ofcourse.

Your free with all the plants gone.
Much better then in jail with all the plants gone.

In that situation it looked like the plants were going to go one way or the other.
It's nice that you decided to be the one who got rid of them, instead of letting LEO kick your door and take them, because the bottom line would have been the same, plants gone, only difference, your free.

You made the right call, don't think about the trashed plants, think about not sitting in jail and all the legal nightmares and costs that go with a felony case.
You dodged a bullet

Thanks man...i could not agree more...Theres no doubt in my mind, I made the right decision...simply put, its NOT worth the risk, not even close.

A

argoagro

Lol at the guy who sayed you shouldn't have torn down.

Seriously, if you tear down even if it was (Which this was not) because you were high & paranoid & freaking out over nothing, OH WELL. That's just what you do, 200 grows in a lifetime with 10 torn down- or 5 grows but that 6th one that you didn't tear down that you got screwed for, it's a no-brainer and not worth the risk, there is always tommorrow.

Show me ANYONE, who with 'copter over his house & wife on porch with statey asking about marijuana plants, with a grow inside, who doesn't tear it down. If you say otherwise you are lying if you tell me you have harvested more than an elbow, you just don't have the common sense required.

Anyways, thanks for the story, glad you; & more importantly; wife, kid, & poochy are all ok. I didn't follow the youtube link but I'm assuming that it is for the mayor's black lab's, absolutely sickening that story is.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope that wherever you imagined you put this made up stuff you did not really ever have that it is safe, secure, & does not have your fingerprints on it. I hope this imaginary stuff got buried or burned, otherwise it is just sitting there ready to be found and fuck your shit up really bad. I would not be suprised if they come back this week in all honesty man so make sure you don't have shit in your house! Stay safe, you did the right thing! :canabis:

dwarfganja

The helicopter was small, all black, and it looked like it was open, like no side doors, shit happened fast, and I was trying not to be seen, as far as they knew, I was not home....but small and black with no doors and a pilot and 1 or 2 guys hanging out, looking for plants, one on each side is what it looked like. I was trying to hide and watch at the same time.....In a situation like that, your mind is racing, and the only thing I was thinking about was getting everything allegedly illegal out of my house....( again, all made up)

You did the right thing with a tear down and clean up. Have to think of your family!

IMO there is something not right. Black chopper??? Not positive of your location but I'm guessing that state choppers are not black? Could be wrong but I am thinking White/blue/red.

State police maybe assisting feds on ground investigating something else stumble on your shit? HMMMMMM??

Anyway stay safe!

M

mrred

google littlebird or blackhawk, see if thats one , they use alot of national guard helicopters to look for plants mostly the blackhawks, if you seen a littlebird it could been the state troopers special weapons helicopter, they have airplanes and all kinds of stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts