What's new

Black Chopper over my house for 3 hours....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people on the east coast just put their plants in? How the hell could they see them, lol? And why would the chopper leave and come back and hover for an hour? Once they find them the cops can go and destroy them. It costs a lot of money for a chopper to hover over plants they've already seen and people on the ground can get. It doesn't make sense.

420Gurl

I came home on my birthday to find a huge fire and 300+ plants in SOG burning to the ground.. No jail, I hurried my ass up to my crop and started chopping before me neighbors an acre away noticed smoke burrowing from my house.. Crazy i think.. Im lucky! Thank God.. And thank God your safe, and keep your head up.. Your innovation will pay off. :)

Most people on the east coast just put their plants in? How the hell could they see them, lol? And why would the chopper leave and come back and hover for an hour? Once they find them the cops can go and destroy them. It costs a lot of money for a chopper to hover over plants they've already seen and people on the ground can get. It doesn't make sense.

Dont have alot of answers....the cop told me the chopper needed to refuel and was going to come back....my wife never heard the chopper before the cops got to my house, so Im thinking they were flying to get more fuel and saw the plants, so they went to get more fule and came back...thats what I think happened..because when the chopper got back they flew around for hours...not making this up, have no reason too...trust me, I wish this didn't happen.

I allegedly had plants indoors and outdoors, they flew over the outdoor plants and saw one or more of them, obvioulsy they did not see my indoor setup, unless they have some exray vision, I dont know about. And, I would say, most people around here do not grow indoors, its alot of old school outdoor growers around here.

Alot of money? Not sure about teh cops around your way, but around here, they dont give a shit about money....its not costing them a dime....It cost me and you....i put up a video the other day, about a 'pot bust in ******* county'....... that happened 3 days before yesterday..i will say im close to that, i do not live in that county, but within driving distance.
To me, this story is not crazy at all...some parts are weird, like why did they call me to ask about teh plants, instead of setting up a field cam, but i dont know....Who knows why they do the things they do, i certainly dont understand them, and never will, and Im glad I dont.

I came home on my birthday to find a huge fire and 300+ plants in SOG burning to the ground.. No jail, I hurried my ass up to my crop and started chopping before me neighbors an acre away noticed smoke burrowing from my house.. Crazy i think.. Im lucky! Thank God.. And thank God your safe, and keep your head up.. Your innovation will pay off. :)

thanks alot...yeah its better to be lucky then good...anyday.

G

good drown

its around $1000 an hour to fly a medium sized helicopter, the kind police usually use.

good call on dropping the dog off, and also, good thing you got the guns out.

i would not give up too much info on here though, there is nothing stopping LEO from using this forum

Yeah Good drown, you are right...i can go into further details, but i dont want to at this time.... Im afraid I said to much already...(But then again,I have never grown marijuana before, ever, Im just trying to be cool....)

The helicopter was small, all black, and it looked like it was open, like no side doors, shit happened fast, and I was trying not to be seen, as far as they knew, I was not home....but small and black with no doors and a pilot and 1 or 2 guys hanging out, looking for plants, one on each side is what it looked like. I was trying to hide and watch at the same time.....In a situation like that, your mind is racing, and the only thing I was thinking about was getting everything allegedly illegal out of my house....( again, all made up)

easy420dude

Glad you scraped by, but it sure is a shame all that you lost. Those fuckers in the helicopters need to get honest jobs.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow what a story. it sucks to hear about ur trubbles.
and yah its a great thing u got ur dog/guns/wife/everything pot like out of there.

so R u gunna go back to collect the flowers off the plants in the trash bags?
if it was me I would at least try to do that.

well good luck on finding a new safer house. maybe next time U should grow under a greenhouse.

1CB.

T

Tr33

Every year at this time they fly over the Mogollon Rim in AZ

attachment.php

Attachments

• icmag.jpg
    icmag.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
I would never post anything on here unless it is a legal (to your state) post. LEO definately monitors these sites, just like the stories you here about busts using craigslist. And i know for a fact LEO can track IP adresses from posts. Just a heads up bro, if your worried, I would even ditch the computer at someones for awhile. Goodluck with your situation, will send you a prayer, peace.

dtfsux

I was going to suggest taking the computer elsewhere as well, and wipe all the cookies, history etc while at it. Encrypt everything while you are at it.

I was going to suggest taking the computer elsewhere as well, and wipe all the cookies, history etc while at it. Encrypt everything while you are at it.

You can also use an USB external hard drive as well. You can also boot a computer or laptop from a 4MB USB flash drive using various Linux/Unix distrubutions (Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.). I use Ubuntu Linux. It's free to download or you can pay 5.00 and they will send you a CD-ROM disk for installation.

http://www.ubuntu.com/

T

Tr33

wrong Layedback530,
ICMAG servers can't be touched by the cops.
ICMAG is in Adam.
ICMAG is secure
No worries anywhere

oh it's the FEDS who use the Black Choppers, not LEO

somethings extremely fishy about this story. stinks big time.
I see these FEDS all the time flying over the Forest...searching...searching