What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black cherry soda growers?

They have been in about three weeks and I’m getting a deep cherry smell... under the bottoms of the buds are purple.... thanks to you guys for getting it to me.... some pics should be up soon!!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Black cherry soda nugs
IjPL8xx.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Finally lost my cut. Died whilst I was away for a week. DAMN. Had her for 4 years. Glad I made seeds and crosses of it! But damn. Sad sad times. First summer outdoor season without her, she had a great spring run. But couldn't get cloned, and my reveg farted out.

Hopefully I will find her again someday................looking for a miracle.....

Dankwolf

Been thinking about a purple strain to try out and this one just seems like a winner . any one still growing her or has every one moved on ?

Grojak

let her go by accident, getting her back though (beauty of sharing with good people) Real BCS isn't really a purple more of pinkish hues hard to explain... You can't get them but I know a few breeders did BCS x DPD (double purple doja) I'm planning to do BCS x (DPD x Blue Satelite 2.2) when I get her back purple shit up a bit!!

JAWS

this is a pretty decent strain for-sure, lot's of gentic purple to her..

this is one of my favorite pics of her.

made a few pieces with her while i had her in house..

peace.

JAWS

some things i made with her.

BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #1 {F1}
BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #2 {F1}
BLACK CHERRY DAWG {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DOJO {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DREAM {F1}
BLACK CHERRY KUSH {F1}
BLACK CHERRY MATTER {F-1}

a couple other too.

peace :biggrin:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
its the first time ive seen this mentioned for a long time. ive always wanted to try it. seems like it isn't that widespread though.

Latest posts

Latest posts