picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

srs biz

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bubblegum\pot x pot, changing colors. notise that the lil one stays green. seeds are from same mum and dad
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I had some plants back in the day that had there flowers turn purple could have gone black in color if I left them longer but it was harves time.

these were the 4 best plants I ever grew. hope in the future I can get the chance to grow some super dank purple hybrid mix. :D
like the ones shown in this thread. :D

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
afghan x erdpurt by doobie bro
picture.php

royal dane x erdpurtby paddi
picture.php

deep chunk changing colors. often you need temps down to 5 cencius or lower when the color is not genetic related
picture.php

8344deep_chunk_281007.jpg

8344deep_chunk_2810071.jpg

8344deep_chunk_2810079.jpg

8344deep_chunk_28100710.jpg

8344deep_chunk_28100711.jpg

Syd

ICMag Donor
Purple Indica grown by Nspecta

Attachments

• 10092P1030555_copy_1.JPG
    10092P1030555_copy_1.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 10092UltraViolet.JPG
    10092UltraViolet.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 19

weedloco

I wonder what the scientific reason they turn black is?

Maybe black leaves would generate heat from the sun and keep a plant warmer in a cold climate? Maybe im stoned but im just wondering why. :D

That's weird... I was thinking the exact same thing, but I'm also stoned so that makes sense... like it's warmer in a black T-shirt then in a white! Back to da pipe!

Peace

terry the trich

Stoppit stoppit stoppit. Every time i think ive found a strain that i definately want, i keep seeing pics of more gorgeous plants. I'm in a constant state of confusion of what strains i want lol.

Lovely plants all of you have or have had. Brilliant.

Too many amazing strains and phenos to choose from.

:jump:

Keep up the good work people.

Luv Tel...:wave:

biteme

the purpling effect is fairly common in plants but the theory that the plant changes coloration to protect itself from the cold interests me on those merits alone. i have no doubt that is what is happening, but how does the color change ward off the cold? peace-biteme

Latest posts

Latest posts