What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Cannabis?

Nicoli

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

srs biz

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bubblegum\pot x pot, changing colors. notise that the lil one stays green. seeds are from same mum and dad
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I had some plants back in the day that had there flowers turn purple could have gone black in color if I left them longer but it was harves time.

these were the 4 best plants I ever grew. hope in the future I can get the chance to grow some super dank purple hybrid mix. :D
like the ones shown in this thread. :D

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
afghan x erdpurt by doobie bro
picture.php

royal dane x erdpurtby paddi
picture.php

deep chunk changing colors. often you need temps down to 5 cencius or lower when the color is not genetic related
picture.php

8344deep_chunk_281007.jpg

8344deep_chunk_2810071.jpg

8344deep_chunk_2810079.jpg

8344deep_chunk_28100710.jpg

8344deep_chunk_28100711.jpg

Syd

ICMag Donor
Purple Indica grown by Nspecta

Attachments

• 10092P1030555_copy_1.JPG
    10092P1030555_copy_1.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 10092UltraViolet.JPG
    10092UltraViolet.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 19

weedloco

I wonder what the scientific reason they turn black is?

Maybe black leaves would generate heat from the sun and keep a plant warmer in a cold climate? Maybe im stoned but im just wondering why. :D

That's weird... I was thinking the exact same thing, but I'm also stoned so that makes sense... like it's warmer in a black T-shirt then in a white! Back to da pipe!

Peace

Stoppit stoppit stoppit. Every time i think ive found a strain that i definately want, i keep seeing pics of more gorgeous plants. I'm in a constant state of confusion of what strains i want lol.

Lovely plants all of you have or have had. Brilliant.

Too many amazing strains and phenos to choose from.

:jump:

Keep up the good work people.

Luv Tel...:wave:

biteme

the purpling effect is fairly common in plants but the theory that the plant changes coloration to protect itself from the cold interests me on those merits alone. i have no doubt that is what is happening, but how does the color change ward off the cold? peace-biteme