What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

EasyGoing

I am not worried. Did my homework. I believe Tron will make it. It's my main alt coin. Not expecting anything dramatic for at least a year.

beta

Veteran
View Image

We have established a higher low(bullish) but we also have a lower high(bearish)

Downtrend resistance is still a wall to the upside. We are reaching a point where the bulls could break through this resistance or the bears can drop it even lower.

I believe we go lower based on the fact that we’re in a primary term downtrend, but anything can happen.

Benefit of the doubt goes to the bears and I’m still looking for a retest of the 5k level.

Good luck trading!:tiphat:

That seems like a whole lot of words to say "I have no idea what is happening or will happen."

EasyGoing

That seems like a whole lot of words to say "I have no idea what is happening or will happen."

That's called reading a technical analisis. If it were a sure thing, then everybody would do it. Every TA has a point were the pattern can break up, or down. That is a critical point of influence that can't be predicted. There are signs, like volume, MACD ext ext.

Then once that critical point of influence is broken either up or down, then the next prediction is how far up or down it will go. Nobody knows the magnitude of the movements, only the direction. So if your favorite coin breaks up, then be ready at any moment to set a stop loss, cause nobody can predict magnitude of breakouts.

So it seems like people are saying, 50% chance it goes up or down. But really, it's reading of those TA's, and reading TA's only gives clues as to what will happen.

Hope that makes some sense...........

Also, you guys notice TRON has bumped it's volume to the third highest of all the coins? Like I said peeps, big news about to come out for tron...... The low has already 2-3xed, but I see more gains to come. Test net release on March 31st and we have a working model boys and girls! So stoked. Time to see if my biggest investment pays off. :biggrin:

beta

Veteran
That's called reading a technical analisis.

aka 'bullshitting'. If anyone knew what was actually going on with investments, they'd be making mad money hand over fist - Not wasting their time prognosticating on a cannabis forum.

EasyGoing

aka 'bullshitting'. If anyone knew what was actually going on with investments, they'd be making mad money hand over fist - Not wasting their time prognosticating on a cannabis forum.

No, it's technical annalists. Read up. If you are good at TA, then you don't have to stare at the charts all day. You can spend more time on cannabis forums or whatever you desire.

If people payed attention to the TA I gave about three weeks ago, they would have at least doubled their positions. I was even able to find time to post it on a cannabis forum. Crazy huh?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
provided the TA is easygoings own work and not a cut an paste from tradeview..it is pretty good work and he should not be defending himself for doing so..

TA has key moments where it's useful .. .. people who say it's bull don't know when and how to use the information... obviously other factors are key in price .. such as hype.. marketing . news. manipulation ...but to say TA is bull is to not appreciate a key indicator..

when doing TA you draw pennants and wait for conformations of the trend line.. you then assume it will continue until it drops below a confirmation point... or support a continuation of the current trend...the moment you see a trendline collapse you know things are shifting to a new trend line...

TA is certainly not bullshit.. it's just worthless to people who are not ready to act on it at the right time.. you can work on 1 min charts or 1 hour charts..only difference is how quick you need to be on your toes .. trading on a 1 min chart means your trendline alter quicker than the hour ..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I was asking easy...i was talking about tradeview ninja trading stuff... im a big believer in bots ...i believe trading via api keys on a custom desctop is the only way to make real money now imho. the Jesus bot that's what I'm trying to build atm.. something to scalp like a savoir

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TA is simply 1 set of indicators .. 1 of my personal fave indicators is Google trend searches..the real necessity and difficult part is consensus between indicators and the priority of your choices

EasyGoing

Ready for another dip peeps? Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I might be moving everything to tether soon. On your toes this week peeps.

If we dip again, the timing is horrible for my Tron test net realease. I am thinking all the gains from Tron have been received for the next week or two. Hope I am wrong

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Tnt or Zil as an outside long hold? Lotto ticket coin for 10% wild card. Ont has risen too much for my liking

EasyGoing

Tron has been powering through this dip like a beast! So happy with my Tron right now. Almost every coin in the top 100 are in the red, tron has 30% gains over the last couple days. Ramping up for the test net release. I also believe Tron is a strong candidate for Coinbase in the near future.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts