What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

Kankakee

up $6300 from 12 months ago .... down $13,000.00 from a few months ago

many people destroyed buying at $11,000-$14,000 greed expecting $30,000 +

in trading, the trend is your friend and that trend now is a 100,000 Lb. locomotive pushing downwards ....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would anyone like to talk about how polinex let you short bitcoin (Goldman sacs circle) ..bitmex also offer bitcoin shorting options too..

coinfloor also just anounced futures now settled in bitcoin not cash

geneva_sativa

and back above $8,000 again. . .

seriously would like to recommend to anyone that hasn't watched it already

The Weaponization of Social Media

https://youtu.be/0dL8vt1n-f8

even if you think you know all about it, just watch and pay attention, well worth 15 minutes of your time. . . give it a few minutes to get past clips you might have seen elsewhere

EasyGoing

Anybody else hitting on ICO's?

Clear coin has 10x'ed on me. Made 1800.00 on that trade alone.

That is my third ICO that has 10x'ed or more. Just keep stacking with my gains. I am now officially holding several million coins. This last dip really helped me improve my positions.

Also, when Tron hit 2.3 cents I bought up another huge handful. Up 20% since my last buy in and I have over 40k in Tron. That's 8 grand just from the 20%. Buy the dips peeps. Buy the dips..........

Or fud out like some people.

Last edited:

EasyGoing

would anyone like to talk about how polinex let you short bitcoin (Goldman sacs circle) ..bitmex also offer bitcoin shorting options too..

coinfloor also just anounced futures now settled in bitcoin not cash

I talked shorting, but deleted it because of the crazy in the thread. He will tell you it can't be done, but it's possible on many exchanges. :tiphat: That is where people are making the most money. If people would have followed the advice from my group, you would have increases in your positions by around 17%.

Or you can listen to the thread troll.......

And folks, Easy is not shorting anything. You need $40,000 per contract on margin for playing BTC on futures exchange and he does not play with the big boys I trade futures for a living.( i do not even trade this crap on futures because of volatility )...He's listening to FUD from the likes of Altucher and McAfee ......See EasyGoing went in BIG as this baby raced passed $13,000 just like all the silver coin " Stackers " as Silver hit $43.00 and he's underwater bigly on Silver as it sits below $20.00 and soon will no longer visit this thread when it hits $3,000.00 very, very soon on it's way downtown'

EasyGoing

Just going to relay something my expensive paid for group is telling me. Ditch the alts, they are falling like rocks. Put your money in fiat or tether, and wait for the bottom. I don't think we are going to hit lower than 4k, but we are going lower than 9k for sure. Buy the dip peeps.

Once BTC hit's 50% dom again, that is when the alt will wake up. Might be a year or two before that really happens.

Just a relay from pros.

Here is my actual quote that Crazy Man decided to only quote part of........

As the BTC dom has climbed, it has taken larger %'s of the alts during this drop. That is why, and is proven why, everybody should have liquidated their alts and waited for the bottom. We started this dip with BTC dom at 35%, we are now at 44.5%.

For example, Tron was up around 4.6 cents when this started, it bottomed out yesterday at 2.3 cents. I doubled my position on Tron only with pulling money, and buying the dip.

As for BTC, the dip doesn't appear to be over yet, however my first prediction of dipping below 9k has happened. I stand by thinking the bottom will be above 4k, and the way the graphs look right now we will be testing a resistance at around 6500-7k.

I also mentioned wait for 50% BTC dom to buy alts, but that was just to show that BTC will suck up the alts value. Buy alts once BTC has reversed. Wait for confirmation and avoid traps.

Good luck trading peeps. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have taken out Kankakee's ability to flame other members in his sig, due to multiple complaints...

Play nice, and try to make friends and not enemies Kankakee.....or I will have to sanction you some more.

EasyGoing

and back above $8,000 again. . .

seriously would like to recommend to anyone that hasn't watched it already

The Weaponization of Social Media

https://youtu.be/0dL8vt1n-f8

even if you think you know all about it, just watch and pay attention, well worth 15 minutes of your time. . . give it a few minutes to get past clips you might have seen elsewhere

You see what facebook, google and twitter are doing to silence voices? Not just crypto. Thanks for the link, good video. :tiphat:

EasyGoing

Just dawned on me.......

You guys use stop losses right?

For example, I am sure I will be blasted for saying I doubled my potion and I made 20% in the same statement. I doubled my potition by selling Tron at 4.6, then rebuying at 2.3. Then from the total sum of my Tron, I made 20% while we bounced from the dip.

Now, I have stop losses set up right below current value. I change that all day/week long until we have reached the top. Right now I am actually at 30% gains from the dip.

Just so trolls don't quote small parts of what I say. Crypto is confusing, and it's hard to determine markets when they move so fast. Learn the lingo so you don't misunderstand what others are saying in the crypto world.

For example: I say I am stacking coins. That doesn't mean I am sitting on them. My entire point of cyrpto is to increase my BTC. I make 8k on Tron, I put that tword my BTC holdings. I never actually pull money, I am in this for at least two years.

EasyGoing

SKYCOIN is coming soon peoples :)

Already 5x'ed. What do you think will happen when it hits the market? I am guessing it drops hard.

Anybody else in Tron? Boosters are all fueled up. Hoping here in the next 11 days we see some movement. Coin burn and test net starting 3/31. I am buying the hype, and selling the news.

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

Well, i hope not....

Pretty much every altcoin had a 3, 4, 5, 6, 7x up and back over the last 4 months, so that doesn't bother me.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hmmm, I rode eth down for a while, then onto neos back, just in time for it to go underground. Then rode Btc back up as I watched neo shoot past me. Sadly binance doesn't have a stop loss feature on its phone app. So I sleep or spend an hour with family, and I lose 10%. I can deal with that, just tired of China's inside trading and manipulation of alternating good and bad news a few hours after big shock price movements. China is clearly playing games with Chinese crypto. I'm not touching Chinese coins anymore

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the pc binance is way better..also available on a phones browser but difficult when it's so small..

I would really like to recommend haasbots dynamic stop loss .. seems like it's waaaaay better than a non dynamic one

personally...

im waiting for the completion of the bot colaboration project to really get back at trading...ive had a break for a couple of months (been running simulations intermittently) an now I'm ready to start full steam ahead with real coin pretty soon

any ideas are much apreceated?? ...if anyone hasn't tried the demo please try it and make suggestions..??

the haasbot has options for long and short positions so I will defo be looking into Polinex for the Times where bitcoin is clearly dropping sucsessivly ...i do think it is important to have the ability to take a short position.

easygoing please discribe your approaches if possible

how many people here use the double down strategy..? if you trade without fees and use tiny increments it seems ok

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trading on credit seems too risky for me. If the market drops, those buy orders may just not fill, then where are you?

Latest posts

Latest posts