What's new

Bitcoin Talk

Chappi

Looks like stock market may have bottomed finally, we’ll see.

Crypto market changing trend and looks promising.

Chappi

Kank you sound like you’re trying to sell gold ahaha

Fortunately the market lives in it’s own made up bubble, where fundamentals don’t really mean anything to the average joe investor. If their money is making money that’s all they care about. Based on that, I think the market may have another bullish run later this year into euphoria before we see something real nasty, maybe worse than what happened to crypto.

Kankakee

gold, equities and bonds all fell in 80's, in tandem.

not a gold bug. but i exited debt long ago. i do not use credit and it limits material thing's but that a o.k. your not finding utopia or happyness by chasing the joneses on the hampster wheel of life.

if your out of debt the stress goes bye, bye

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dgd proved that already ,,when people dont trust tether digi gold moons,,it already happend with dgd,,,only issue is that it has been overpriced for being backed by 1 gram each

hopefully the royal min digi gold will be aching to gold backed currency rather than just speculative assets.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been using a bot for ages now,,just about to start putting some big money in,,,

any thoughs from real crypto vets?,,

no offence but this is not a debate now!!! ,,cryptos make money and im only intrested in talking to people who understand this fact allready,,,ive put 100s of hours trying to debate the issue with people who never actualy do any work on crypto,,, ive lost money talking an not trading,,,so please ,,if you are in the crypto game please speak up,,if not,,take your debate on starting in crypto elseware,,other people with debate this with you!,,,i dont have the time!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if your hodling and not trading atm your losing,,,my 2p is this on that subjet,,,,

learn how to trade or dont invest more than a few 100 and dont pay attention to the figures ,,,

truth is,,,if your not fungible atm your fuked,,,learn how trade using indicators or ont look a the figures

Kankakee

i'll say this i agree bitcoin and fiat currency both the same. no value except perception.

gold has been used as store of value or trade for 3,000 years. but bitcoin only a small blip in time. the point i'm making the entire globe uses us dollars for trade or acceptance for work. the central banks can game the system, crush markets at will.

bitcoin was used as trade in 1 for 1 value transfer like muslim hawala under $30.00 85% of its history. and not streamlined for gas or bill payment. it was flatlined steady price and only rocketed once speculation drove it upwards. silver sat below $10.00 for 95% of it's history, speculation drove it past 30's into $50's as anti-central bank ilk expected $100 soon after. Now it sits in the mid teens again revisiting historic trend.....

at the end of the day many are looking for profit then turning said profit in and extracting value. its like a stock or a tulip.

so be safe.... english rick forgot more about bitcoin than ive studied. cool he's helping people out. but once you press that button understand your gambling because now that its traded on futures markets it can be crushed with gang mentality from global central banks because they hold infinite fiat and can use laws and regulation and taxes against you. they are the biggest gangster .org the very top of control and distrust.

Morphote

Veteran
i'll say this i agree bitcoin and fiat currency both the same. no value except perception.

Once you understand this, the rest is just semantics. Value has a new medium. It's called crypto and the banks can't touch it. Oh they can buy in and cause market volatility but they can't control it. And that is why Bitcoin etc is the future. We are just waiting for the tipping point, while banks are doing their best to manipulate the market so they can gain market share. It's rather fun to watch I must say.

M.

Kankakee

well a bunch of silver and gold traders / anarchist totally underwater for 8 years... as prices crashed now sitting at bottom.

1 out of a 1,000 can hold breath over that span before they ever reach even let alone profit. bills must be payed.

many people bought bitcoin over last year.

good luck one and all. never forget, if currencies ever crash profits will be least of worries as depression extracts its vengeance upon the unwashed

EasyGoing

bitcoin and fiat are the same....... No, they clearly are not......

Fiat is a currency, and has no other value.

Gold is a currency, that has stood the test of time, however it also has greater value than currency. It is needed for electronics, jewelry. What also makes gold valuable is it's a rare, yet noble metal.

Crypto is a currency, just like gold or the dollar. It's also an answer to thousands of problems presented in the digital space. For example, you don't like selling your personal data every time you make an amazon purchase, soon you will be able to do so in cryto without selling your personal info using coins like Monero. Or how about Etherum being like an app store. You can build other apps off ER20 tokens.

We are entering a whole new world. The comparison to the dollar, or gold just doesn't do Crypto justice, IMO. It's like trying to explain the internet to somebody back in 1990. All they see is why use email when you can send a letter? Soon everybody will realize the potential.

Telegram is to the internet, as fiat is to crypto

Chappi

Biggest thing I’ve learned recently is that BITCOIN is a protocol.

Going back to the 90’s and the internet was in its infancy people thought that we would have many different protocols for different applications, or even worse-different protocols for the same application(Litecoin, BCC, Monero..). One for video, others for email and on and on. Turns out we have access to all of that on one platform which is the internet we know today. I think BTC is the most important protocol and will probably remain that way. There’s are always things that can do it “better” “faster” “more private” but these things don’t always succeed in dethroning the original protocol even when it makes all the sense in the world.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what you describe is called arbitrage.. it works well when you can execute actions at high speeds. an only cheap fees...

gdax offer a 0% fee on market makers (limit orders) ..and it gets expensive for market orders ...but binance for example is a flat 0.1% for both limit and market orders..unless you use bnb to pay fees then you get 50% off with binance..

if you want to learn how to trade on indicators such as Bollingers using macd as conformation or potentially rsi too just Google ( Bollinger rsi macd trading strategy) an then you understand the basics on trading with indicators...

there are many indicators... market making indicators are margins within the order book .. it is entirely possible to trade simply on the margins..it all depends on what indicators you want to focus on . my fave indicator atm is the itchimoku cloud breakout and ma crossover

Y

Yard dog

Yeah I understand where you're coming from but I am hoping to see a quicker profit on ETH which will allow me to buy more BTC without putting down more fiat

What happened did you lose your millions? :moon::biggrin:

I used ti trade a paper account on kaching, but they have recently stopped the free account

I made 4million in 5months on there, mainly trading apple stocks which i purchased at $188 a piece..they topped out at $260

another sleeper i was tracking was riotinto (RTP) but they had a share split and i lost money on that...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3614054&postcount=21

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts