What's new

Bitcoin Talk

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ignoring all the other potential security concerns, like logging into an empty account, what's to stop a one second time delay between the programmers funds going into a coin and the common bot controlled cash going in and out of it.
Also Btc needs to rise by 114 points to equal 1%, I doubt a bot can predict that event better than a person could, never mind do it 500 times a day.
I accept a serious ai May be better than a trader, but that's not on offer to regular Joes.
Bots working together could manipulate the markets, but you then need hierarchy within the bot network to establish which bot buys in at the lowest price first, and then we're back to the first point raised.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
geko and Zen are heavily reviewed and open source.. gunbot seems to be a free from as a seemingly open source github repo.. but we are expected to use resellers to acquire the software who are afiliated with gunther and approved resellers

anyone who has real hands-on experience with bot protocol ..please let yourself known..im dying to hear of someone being successful and showing me what is really going on with this bot game

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
buy-buy-sell-sell.jpg

Kankakee

Well if your a trader and something retraces 50% and for bitcoin that is / was $9,835 .....

And no recent support level ..... until $6,000.

Be safe ...

PS - Does anyone really think global central banks will allow something challenging hegemony ? ( A comment by China's politburo like India's central bankers would send bitcoin into dustbin' )

And what entity or business can use this like currency with risk volatility not moving a few percent but wild swings of 30% or more your balance sheet would be in taters'

EasyGoing

PS - Does anyone really think global central banks will allow something challenging hegemony ? ( A comment by China's politburo like India's central bankers would send bitcoin into dustbin' )

Yes, I actually think the banks don't have a frickin say in the matter. Block chain isn't going anywhere, the banks will fight it, and lose. Period. :tiphat: All the weak hands are 15 year olds in moms basement with 150$ on the line. Folks like me have years worth of income in the crypto market, and I just keep buying more. It's just a sale, that's it.

This is a major correction, no doubt about it. However this isn't going to stop Bitcoin/blockchain. I will double down, and say there will be hundreds of thousands/millions of coins soon.

Kankakee

Blockchain is not bitcoin, indeed blockchain has value in future as platform .... :blowbubbles:

The supply of bitcoin increases only slowly towards its famous fixed limit and is now around 15m. The use of bitcoin as a means of payment is currently around $100m per month, or $1,200m a year. Were bitcoin just like ordinary money each bitcoin would be used around four times a year in making transactions. So we have 60m bitcoin payments supporting $1,200m worth of bitcoin transactions, which requires that each bitcoin is worth $20. There's always a "but" with such analysis. And the "but" in this case is that bitcoin could be worth its current value, but it would have to see a 1000-fold increase in its use as a form of payment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2-e...coin-saying-it-should-be-trading-at-20-2018-2

Kankakee

Silver was gonna hit $500, $1,000 a few years ago when it was at $47.00 and every corner had a new gold / silver shop open up in said strip mall....

a few years later, this central bank destroyer sits below $18.00. Another popped bubble like Tulips.

Douglas.Curtis

A leopard cannot change it's spots, silver doesn't change being a metal, Tulips could not change being a flower. Bitcoin can change next month, with a few lines of code. It can change again a month later and become a completely new beast. Should it become something better than it is now, it'll climb past $30k with ease.

Conversely, a few lines of code can also put it in the dust bin forever.

Comparing bitcoin to past 'bubbles' isn't very smart thinking. ;)

S

sourpuss

Not lookin good for bitcoin. Sitting just over 8000 now. alt coins much cheaper... just waiting for the bottom.

Kankakee

Oh o.k ....

But bitcoin just crashed under $8,000 and all other tulips down big time in the last hour alone...

The trend is your friend and catching falling knives a fools errand “

Last edited:

Kankakee

When I first entered this thread it was over 14,000 and everyone swinging from chandeliers..... lots of people thinking it would hit 40k by March

I’ve been trading a long time. We will revisit previous post after the dust settles and see who was correct

Kankakee

wow sour .... you just changed / edited your entire post ??? Did that last elevator drop just put your keyboard on the fritz ???

Kankakee

People should pull out of alt - tulips now and start saving fiat for that wave of inflation that coming as bond yield explode ....

Gas, food, real world “ things “ gonna get real expensive gonna be a long hot summer. The scum of the earth central bankers gonna extract that pound of flesh

Central bankers dirty rotten bums but have total control of commodity, currency, credit markets

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Giff gaff locked me offline from 2-20 am to 9-30. My holdings were murdered while I could only imagine what was going on. When I got back online, I thought we must have hit the bottom, still thinking that, and it's still falling. I just can't bring myself to sell at these figures though, so down my numbers keep falling. So glad it's only a game to me. If my pension was in or if I was trading on margin, I'd be devastated.
Waiting for the bounce :help:

Douglas.Curtis

Oh o.k ....

But bitcoin just crashed under $8,000 and all other tulips down big time in the last hour alone...

The trend is your friend and catching falling knives a fools errand “
Mark this post. :tiphat:

If anyone reading this has considered buying bitcoin and held off, now is the time to grab it. Grab $100, nothing huge. In a few years you're going to be glad you did. Just a little, nothing you can't lose without bitching or hurting. (Edit: IANACOFA, I am not a crypto or financial advisor. That being said, Anyone holding, keep holding it. You shouldn't have invested 'hurtful' amounts, so holding it should be simple.)
:dance013:
Save
Save
Save

Kankakee

will do.

And please revisit my post about tulip warnings as it sat above 14,000$.

I called it a bubble on the “ **** “ when it was at $2,000 early last year and been trading it since it was 800.00. Buying the run - up then selling before 30% pullbacks. Before logic started deleting my post / warnings in my own thread. I got a record doct’d

Spider / Kankakee so I’m not just talking shit , out my ass

Latest posts

Latest posts