What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bit gear

spoores

Thanx for stoppin by Aliceklar
#1 , 2, 3 for seeds probably
But will see how resins and smells of course
This isindoorafter years and for me things go now quick not only in room
😃
20231125_092758.jpg
20231125_093000.jpg
20231125_093226.jpg

spoores

This is only thing i have came across, that work good for terpenes, other were full of mollases and not good ... tried and cheap, not affecting plants in wrong way :) totally ok and bio of course
IMG-20231125-WA0006.jpeg

AmanteSativo

Hi, I produce CO2 with water, brewer's yeast and sugar.
I found it online, used for plants in aquariums.
instead of using the same recipe with a 1.5 liter bottle I use a large 18 liter bottle with much more water, sugar and yeast.
it is important that the water is decanted and at a temperature of 28°c otherwise the fermentation process will slow down or stop.

spoores

Dry and cured cookies-purps
I havent cut but there are seeds so for the indica / guerilla project is favorite..its not something long lasting or super strong, pretty good smoke . Not ace but Czech breeder homemade :)
20231228_181550.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
How i could miss this thread @spoores sorry for that! Very impressed with all the flowers from all the different strains, it's evident that you have experience and knowledge. 👌 Glad you managed to reveg your Zenith leaning towards Zamaldelica for future grows :) looking forward to following your Panama x Malawi fem plants as well. Thanks for your support!

spoores

Dubi thanx
Its nice to see u there
now at spring here is actual cuts led run, from friend bit gear its already spiced out there , soilorganic soil cocos like .wormhumus .startrex bakteria and guano
Led fullspectrum at 90w they have cca 400ppfd now and once growfert 10.4.7
20240318_202742.jpg
20240319_073232.jpg

Last edited:

spoores

The small ones are for outdoor season
Spliff seeds fast Bud outdoor is a second sativa for north outdoor climate that caught my attention to make a little selection from 10feminized seeds to get best Lady for seeds from green mountain grape male.thats plan...
20240330_090611.jpg

Last edited:

spoores

20240405_142542.jpg

Hi
they grow good...a used bit grow booster ec1.5 and seems its working
One week max and switching...power 150w led fullspectrum
Green mountain gold pack for outdoor is also alive for fun outdoors

spoores

At 200w
90/90 tent
Lush als ficken Seems to have quick reaction and easy plant in 10l pot. .. have one small clone and gonna try outdoor
Spice has cca 25l soil for plant so its slower bit
Only bottles I use for bloom are ...
rezin for terps and camg...

LEDs are very good for grow, with 30% 5000k Samsung chips 281 series... for the price some nice bushes

20240418_141759.jpg

Last edited: