What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bit gear

spoores

HighHigh guys watchers and all that looks at us right now, )
Have a chance to go with some ace stuff cca 10years and still testing 😃
that nnniiiiiceeeee zamaldelica is my favoriteeee
She's reveging, its that typical sweet carrot mango smell with acid undertone haha 🤩not skunky as all crop around , so fine smoke is hard to find really enjoyable and up high

Seed stuff is a pack of green mountain grape little test before outdoor kicks again, 11plants .
... will make some seeds.'' f2 and with that carrot lady , regular pheno hunting for early zamaldelica traits here far north

Soil is full of classic organics. Airy soil with base feeding, plus extra Wormhumus guano and bacterias.
Grow fert 10-4-6 (humid/fulvo acids). Bac PV+
LEDs are from now fullspectrum , quantum board enfun 220w Samsung chips ...cheap but not so bad
1/3 5000k is quite more than I would do but grow is very nice under it
1/2 3000k these should be more I think
1/5 red peak
UV IR also

20231111_090653.jpg

spoores

Today emailed me about 50% black Friday for feminised seeds. That is something you cant ignore more, specially if there is some
nice combo of zamaldelica and a5 😃that must be really shit😃

spoores

But for future the far best lights I have heard of are EST tech halo really big difference in penetration you can go to 2m under lights and if is there is light, there are also stones really scifi 😃
concrete : 800w have on floor 1,5m under lights more than 1100 ppfd that means you can have really good buds even on floor😃

Last edited:

Chemimbalance

Did i understand you correctly that you're working on a Zamaldelica cross suitable for northern (Hungarian?) climate? Which latitude? That sounds really interesting. Keep us updated on that!

And thanks for the tip about 50% on seeds! I restocked for coming outdoor season.

Keep up the good work and have a lovely weekend <3

spoores

Yes its very nice black friday, i guess there are tons of fresh stock seeds :) yes im on 50n , in mostly Cases cca in second half of october is already shitty oportunity to let something finishing but thats what most genetics doing here, late october finishers
Normally gmg i will use cuts probably and seeds for friends maybe icmag members Hh... but when there is nice zamaldelica lady i should let them fuck a bit and do a research

Last edited:

Chemimbalance

Yes its very nice black friday, i guess there are tons of fresh stock seeds :) yes im on 50n cca 100km north from wienna, cz and in mostly Cases cca in second half of october is already shitty oportunity to let something finishing but thats what most genetics doing here, late october finishers
Normally gmg i will use cuts probably and seeds for friends maybe icmag members Hh... but when there is nice zamaldelica lady i should let them fuck a bit and do a research
Cool! Let us know how it goes! I would kill for a nice zamaldelica cross that finish that far north ;)

spoores

If something, maybe the best way is good zamaldelica based autoflower, night owl seeds called zamango, better than zam auto from ace imo.

Last edited:

spoores

Plus one round indoors, cant find some interesting photos of diesel cut and new malawixzamaldelica cca 2015 cross but something for eyes was there
That nl haze was my second round, amateur cross and was more amazing than any commercial seeds😃took17weeks and was underjust 250w hps one mango haze had some spacey psychedelic effect , remarkable
39886PB222290.jpg
zamaldelica-regular-seeds.jpg
398860009.jpg
picture(2).jpg
picture(8).jpg
picture(14).jpg
picture(15).jpg
20231023_113201.jpg

spoores

Zamaldelica pheno of zenith if i must be concrete, before manicure
I think that reveg gave her more compact behaviour, seed was pretty tall pheno this looks more tree ...or just better care?😃
20231118_071136.jpg

Last edited:

spoores

Yes instead of balsam we use this specific terpenoid method for drying , you are totally stinking for 20meters around if you go at streets 😃when you wear it. Those criticals were stinkin before harvest as hell, more than 50m. So im glad zamaldelica is not loud but when you touch it its magic

spoores

Ok tent is full
Need space
time to flower
..' best seed is #8...on the right side are two plants iwill probably not use for seeds,.one because is shortest and one bit weird leaves, so looks like indica . .. probably need less ec but u know u want best possible possibillities😃
applied bac Plant vitality+ (against spider mites)
Leds are cca week at 140w... after sexing i will repot to bigger , now gmg have really small containers but lot of food
20231125_090111.jpg
20231125_085852.jpg

Last edited: