ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Catpiss is soooo frosty.

homer_drool.gif

Thanks for the shots DB!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
bengie187, hey man. Glad you got the lamp worked out.

SpasticGramps, with the recent snow, we've been puffin Catpiss and drinking Bud Light. I looked at little like Homer last night.

Thanks for the visit guys.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I think the wait will be worth it on the scrog - it's building thick stem and no doubt heavy roots to support all the bud it knows is around the corner :D Buds look awesome as ever mate. Well done.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looking good there Bro :rasta: I'm a big fan of a bowled screen. She really is a slow veger. Hopefully a little time under the HPS and she'll be ready to rock :headbange:
Stay safe n stoned Bro :joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ScrubNinja, thanks for the encouragement. I'll be sure to get the flower roots enough soil to do their thing.

vintner, thanks man. It's currently 16/8 in veg. When I flip to hps, I'll give it 14/10 to fill the screen, then switch to 12/12. I'm trying to collectivize stretch techniques when I've always done the exact opposite before, lol. Nothing like learning the hard way.

Some of the squares look like they'll have multiple shoots in one square. I'm not doing anything now but pushing them back under till the screen fills out. My question is, am I supposed to cull the shoots down to one per square when the party starts?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey bengie, I typed a response but I guess I didn't hit save. The wattage I'm using is really low, can't really tell what the actual difference is. I guess it's safe to say the node length will increase but I'm not seeing a big difference in growth at this point. I rearranged the branches under the screen and it covered more area. Maybe I'll get things going in a week or two.

vintner

Veteran
Have you tried foliar feeding DB? I got a cool n warm cfl in my veg cab now. Thanks again for the help :rasta:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You're welcome, vintner. As a matter of fact, I haven't lately. I'll mix a fresh batch and give it a shot. Thanks again.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Got tired of waiting and started vegging under HPS. It's 14/10 atm. I'm willing to increase the light interval if ya'll think I'll get faster growth.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Seven weeks under the screen and ten weeks total. Not the fastest grower but pretty healthy, drinking a quart of water a day. If I scrog this one again I'll put two cuts under the screen instead of just one.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm throwing just about every nute I have at it. Any more and I'll probably burn it up.:booked:

vintner

Veteran
Yeah, She looks really healthy Bro. :rasta: I can't believe the trunk is still so green. That is a lot of screen to fill w/just one plant. You'd probably need more soil w/2. How much head room you got under the screen?
Stay safe n stoned my friend :joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ScrubNinja, thanks :D

dddownlowww, thanks man...good to see you.

vintner, about 6 inches under the screen. I think Floralicious Plus is green dye, lol. Thanks for the soil tip.

bengie187

Yeah man looking awesome forsure.....As it goes for adding another plant Im thinking it would prolly be alot more efficient seeing as your still vegging that girly.....I think it could decrease the veg time by 50%....but still loving the show keep er up

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey rich, good to see you.:biggrin:

I'm eight weeks under the screen and getting tired of waiting. I'm gonna throw a tray of dirt underneath and flip the switch tomorrow. It stretches pretty good in flower so it'll probably fill up no problem.

picture.php

picture.php

Here's some more Tangerine haze.

picture.php