What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BI's Sealed Playroom

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Peat - Thanks bro!!

Zap - appreciate the kind words!

Everything is chopped/dry or chopped/hanging. Yield was probably a hair less then I hoped for, but still have to finish drying/jarring/etc.........so we'll see. Not to mention I'm not a fan of pots with organics. Definitely helped to see what did better/will get larger % of future runs. Pics to come soon.

I have to say after reading thru your tent grows to your room all of your plants have been looking AAA+++ even my wife was impressed with your tents and is letting me get another tent so thanks for sharing and keep up the great growing
~Lunaesverde

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
lookin fore BI, looks like u used some mass defoliation technique? I been playing with it, this round ima go all out week 2-3 pluckin all the leaves n see wut it do.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I have to say after reading thru your tent grows to your room all of your plants have been looking AAA+++ even my wife was impressed with your tents and is letting me get another tent so thanks for sharing and keep up the great growing
~Lunaesverde

Thanks Luna! :tiphat:

lookin fore BI, looks like u used some mass defoliation technique? I been playing with it, this round ima go all out week 2-3 pluckin all the leaves n see wut it do.

Thanks MO! Yup, I'm a big fan of defol......I used to go CRAZY with it in my scrogs. Little less so here, but still pulling fans all day.

lookin forward to some dry nug shots. how are you liking the lazy?
Yes, inquiring minds would like to know your opinion. :laughing:

dank.Frank

Hahaha, better late then never.....

I LIKE the Lazy. I've been vaping her a bit, very nice. I need to smoke on her a bit more, but she looks to be staying. 'Similar' to the P1 IMVHO........but definitely different. Smells/flavors are similar.......hazier on P1, funkier on Lazy. Lazy has a bit of an indica side for me......certainly not heavy, but not as floaty/sativa as the P1. I really like her flower speed compared to the P1......60-65 days IMO vs 75-80+. I certainly don't want to seem like I'm putting P1 down........she's an absolute keeper, but I just tend to prefer things more towards the indica spectrum.

Lot of personal issues recently, but finally got the garden back on schedule.

Day 3 - L-Dawg front row; TK, Pre-98 x TK/Stardawg, Lazy, GG#4 middle row; Legend OGK, WiFI, Irene back row.

picture.php

picture.php

Filling & flipping the other side in about 25 days.

Not sure why pic quality sucks? Hmmm

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the Lazy having that hazy flavor on a 9wk plant is in part what makes her special. She's a bit intense for me the first 30 minutes or so - I don't know that I'd be able to handle the P1...

dank.Frank

Ollie

Veteran
Thanks for chiming in, hope all is on track ..

Looks good, seems the room is still doing what its supposed to do !

Big up

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I think the Lazy having that hazy flavor on a 9wk plant is in part what makes her special. She's a bit intense for me the first 30 minutes or so - I don't know that I'd be able to handle the P1...

dank.Frank

Yeah, the faster finishing time is really, really nice.

I have to rosin out some of the LL......don't have lots left. Buds have decent potency. I think she'll have a nice punch..........my tolerance is getting up there, :biggrin:

Gotta have you try some of my WiFi rosin sometime.......shit still gets me sweating, haha.:woohoo:

aw yea mod scrog beds on wheels. looks primed to crush!

Thanks Heady!! :tiphat:

I recently took a page out of your book..........found a local source for the Lobster compost you use. Top dressed it so far, plants seem very happy with it........love it's OMRI organic as well. Can't wait to hit it with the compost tea.

Great pics and awesome line up!

Thanks for stopping by Crop! :tiphat:

Thanks for chiming in, hope all is on track ..

Looks good, seems the room is still doing what its supposed to do !

Big up

Thanks Ollie!

Aw yea, beds on wheels! your gonna crush it!

:ying:

Thanks Dank!! Beds on dollies/casters is making it a LOT easier.

Ran the water lines, set up the blumats/reservoir, and gave everything a good defol & training.

Plants already seem happier with the blumats.........as do I, haha.

Cloned & transplanted a bunch of stuff for next run too.

Get some pics when I go back in tonight or tomorrow.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Coast of Maine quoddy blend and their peat and compost mix is the shit!
I throw like 5 cups or so of each into a 2 gal pail. I then throw in my reammend stuff into the same bucket (meals,dusts,etc) and mix it up.
I'll throw a 1/2-3/4 cup of the mix into the bottom of the hole I dig out for my new planting in the beds. After planting I top dress the rest and plant some cover crop seeds.
Super easy no till that works for me.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Coast of Maine quoddy blend and their peat and compost mix is the shit!
I throw like 5 cups or so of each into a 2 gal pail. I then throw in my reammend stuff into the same bucket (meals,dusts,etc) and mix it up.
I'll throw a 1/2-3/4 cup of the mix into the bottom of the hole I dig out for my new planting in the beds. After planting I top dress the rest and plant some cover crop seeds.
Super easy no till that works for me.

Thanks for the info! :tiphat:

Just curious, what kind of crops are you using for cover?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Remodeled the veg room a bit. Got next round transplanted.
Strain wise - GSC, TK, L-Dawg, Legend OGK, Qleaner, Lazy Lightning, Lime Kush, Stawdawg (Corey), Schrom, and Sour D.

Added more worms to the beds and hit everything with a compost tea....plants loved it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Day 19 flower
picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
L-Dawg -3 beds
picture.php

Left TK, middle Pre-98 x TK/Stardawg, right Lazy Lightning/GG#4
picture.php

Left Legend OGK, middle WiFi, right Irene
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crushin it bro.
i like that shelf w the veg cups on it,
i bet u could get a gang of them on there if u needed to.
beds are looking tight yo,looking forward to seeing this run,and the others coming as u dial in your new space and lights to perfection.
peace-T-

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
crushin it bro.
i like that shelf w the veg cups on it,
i bet u could get a gang of them on there if u needed to.
beds are looking tight yo,looking forward to seeing this run,and the others coming as u dial in your new space and lights to perfection.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM! :tiphat:

I'm much happier with how I have the veg space now. I can get the plants in the bed about 24-26" tall before they max out and everything on the shelf about 20-22" tall. Shelf gives me enough space for 50+ 1gal pots pots.......little less when the cloners go up there.

LOVING the beds/organics.........especially with the blumats. I feed the worms, occasionally supplement dry ferts between runs, and compost tea a few times each flower cycle. Very little to purchase with virtually no waste. Each run gets better too as the soil breaks down.

Very happy with the Gav's too. Currently running them at 825W, maxed out. Highest top on WiFi/Irene was about 26" from the bulb last I checked.......zero bleaching/burn issues. I need to measure how close they are now.

I was planning on culling a few things from the garden, but thought I'd give a few strains 1 more go before the chop......to be fair last run was far from ideal. So if they don't perform well in beds/blumats this flip.....they're going. Too many gems to keep anything less then stellar.