What's new

Birth of Cultivation Legend - 600w tent pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzieAI

Veteran
No shitzel lol......I give up.....on the lurk for a good laugh now.
x2

btw, iqlusion = dude...

funny as...crackrocker....wish you all the best...grow hard or go home....

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crackrocker must smoke some strong cannabis OR theres something missing... maybe they smoke crack! Anyways I'm surprised at how you took all the help you were receiving Crackrocker...

I mean... you are asking for help and it came along and you have to realize these people spent their time to help you - not to do something for themselves and they provided EPIC HELP... and you want to be jealous over some one elses plants...

And you want to be a cultivation legend???? You gotta learn first dude! How do you think everyone else got to where their at?

I'm going to reiterate what Bozo said pages back.

coco - perlite - grow stones - hempy style - drain to waste - and for the love of cannabis please don't feed such small plants full str nutes! It'll be like feeding you straight ghost chili peppers - you aint gawn be happy after that! And no time soon!

You need to balance your thoughts, feelings, ambitions and expectations. We all had to start some where too fellah - and trust me when I say we make mistakes - expensive ones too - try and learn from others mistakes as well - example: the one pump fails and your crop is done - thats pretty shitty and for the results - Hand watering coco is by far 10x less stressful and 10x less work.

To each his own - just be cool vato! :joint:

EDIT: and for the record - I wish my thread received this much attention - you ungrateful newb :tiphat:

crackrocker

and you want to be jealous over some one elses plants...

And you want to be a cultivation legend???

EDIT: and for the record - I wish my thread received this much attention - you ungrateful newb :tiphat:

How dare you.
I appreciate all the help i receive.

And you sound like the jealous one! There is a legend in the making here, and people want to be a part of that.

Before Jesus became badass people like John the Baptist, Moses, and Abraham had to pave the way for him. -- Dont hate the process

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

I just woke up from a Lambsbread coma and ...

Talk to you after/if you get a grow under your belt..
&
Some smoke in your lungs. ..

:smoke out:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
How dare you.

And you sound like the jealous one! There is a legend in the making here, and people want to be a part of that.

Before Jesus became badass people like John the Baptist, Moses, and Abraham had to pave the way for him. -- Dont hate the process

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by crackrocker View Post
How dare you.

Really....

How did I miss this one...

:bandit::bandit:
:smoke out:
:bandit:

I knew there was going to be something
special about this show.​

~~~EDIT~~~

No mass,no mass....

Back to the show....
I gotz to see this....

Dude... You got heart.. You could gain the skills if ya chills...
Stay the Lite feed course till they get going good, then bump em up week by week...

You can get pissed or you can real about your journey and this show....

Get real and have some fun,save pissed for your boss....

I mean no disrespect towards you at all...
Puff,puff,pass....

Into the haze I fade... Lurking on the down low....

Last edited:

ozzieAI

Veteran
man this just keeps getting better....

honestly you have had a ton of help on this grow from some highly experienced and gun growers (who may or may not be legends) that have gone to a lot of effort to demonstrate to you what has worked for them....then you sprout this sort of shit...

And what the hell does that mean it sounds like something theyd say in brown town!

so how about you pull your head out of your arse, grab a chair and a billy and listen to those who walk the walk and talk the talk...

Snype

Veteran
This thread is so entertaining! We give you secrets that took us years to learn and you don't listen to anything. I'm pretty much done helping you but I wish you luck with your growing career. It might take your many years to figure out that less is more. Happy growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.