Jack,

both The Doctor and AH#3 are great plants

Greenhouse has those videos on Youtube, so when you get to a certain
point in your grow you can compare, because AH#3 is suppost to have
only thin sativa leaves, and The Doctor is Great White Shark plus something
else which I don't remember now.

Either way, you have many great genetics to play around with and enjoy
once you harvest the goods :laughing:

always looking forward to your photos on here of those beautiful plants!

J

JackTheGrower

One month Birthday photos

One month Birthday photos

:party: One Month Old!

Alright but I grow so infrequently it's a celebration for me and of course them.

All is well except I used to be able to leave clones in the corner of the box but not with this new light configuration :noway: I'm starting some "Little Sister" under a less intense light situation.

The smell great!

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
JTG,

Awesome! Like someone said "it all can start from a seed" and seeing those
gorgeous plants that come from those little things in a package make me
so happy, it is hard to even describe it in words.

And Jack, the love that you have for those plants comes through in
everything that you do.

I feel really proud to have met you in person, and to know the grower that is
caring for his beautiful garden.

Capt Crip's plants also look really awesome!

...and by the way, the smoking sessions in the Greenhouse United with
Capt. Crip is something that always brings a smile to my face!

I will definitely look forward to every update, and especially the ones where
you put pics of your garden

later,

southflorida

J

JackTheGrower

JTG,

Awesome! Like someone said "it all can start from a seed" and seeing those
gorgeous plants that come from those little things in a package make me
so happy, it is hard to even describe it in words.

And Jack, the love that you have for those plants comes through in
everything that you do.

I feel really proud to have met you in person, and to know the grower that is
caring for his beautiful garden.

Capt Crip's plants also look really awesome!

...and by the way, the smoking sessions in the Greenhouse United with
Capt. Crip is something that always brings a smile to my face!

I will definitely look forward to every update, and especially the ones where
you put pics of your garden

later,

southflorida

It's good South! For many years I wanted to meet the online people and have friendships and now it's happening. So Thank you!

We are going to have to get you gardening! I know you would be good at it.. You have quality on your list!

Hopefully everyone in California can be relaxed about a garden as a medical person can when the 2010 elections happen!

Yeah Crips Bubba x OG is a nice growing plant! Uniform height for all three. I hope they clone. All three are showing different growing "expressions" and I don't know who is male and who is female. One of them has leaves with the longest blade being six inches long already.

The Greenhouse lines are feminized and doing well with "The Doctor" being a serious grower. The Sativa dom has been trimmed and is being trained and the Indica Dom is more compact but no less vigorous.

I'd like to learn to breed seeds. That's my current area of study.
I'd like to take these genetics and cross them for my "Lab" work.
I wonder what ( White Rhino ) x ( Bubba x OG ) would be like?

And you are so right.. There is love in the garden! 88.4 F on the ground and 44% humidity today for them.. It's not a bad summers day in there today.

Jack

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
JTG,

I will definitely get around to starting my own garden in the near future.

It will be much easier to do this once I move to the Netherlands, since they
have grow shops and everything else that is needed. Plus if your operation
is for personal use I am sure this will never attract any type of attention.

Just like you I am fascinated with this plant, and have a true desire to
become a grower and maybe even a small breeder in the future. This is
something that is inside of me, and I can't do nothing about it

...or do I want to do something about it, because true desires should become
reality. I am sure you feel immense pleasure from growing cannabis, right?

...it is not even the fact that you will get pleasure from smoking the end
result, it is the process of creating something unique, something that you
truly want...just because you *want it* and for no other reason...

...what could be more wonderful than that?

Wolff

Looking really good Jack! I hope you get the good phenos of the Doctor! Thanks for stopping by my thread!

J

JackTheGrower

Aug 3 2009 Aprox day 39

Aug 3 2009 Aprox day 39

Well friends it's a miss-match in plant sizes so I will be flowering to get what I can and will have a go with clones later now that I know a little about these genetics.
These are the last days of Veg as they are all ready to switch.

Nothing to complain about really.. I have to apply nematodes since I have gnats but that should be alright..

These are the last few days of veg.. The clone closet is on the cusp of success..

Well no trimming or thinning done in these pictures so it will be a little different when I flip the switch but here is an update.

I estimate day 39 from seed cracking there bouts; certainly no more than that.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Jack
Howzit brother..?? Man what a nice clean and healthy garden.. I really have always like bed growing.. Great work i read thru all 6 pages.. I will check ya later.. peace.

sack

J

JackTheGrower

Jack
Howzit brother..?? Man what a nice clean and healthy garden.. I really have always like bed growing.. Great work i read thru all 6 pages.. I will check ya later.. peace.

sack

Thanks for finding my hideout sackoweed..

And thanks for the "kind" words.. It's on cruse mode now.. A little sea bird high in P later on and that's it..

J

JackTheGrower

A photo I like

A photo I like

picture.php

I like this one so I thought to share.

J

JackTheGrower

This season it has been all about brand new Genetics, Genetics from well known sources such as Green House and Kryptonite seeds.

I am thankful for the effort these people make!

So with that new genetics in mind I was faced with many unknowns on growth and how best to tend the individual plants.

I have tried to get some uniform control before I went to flower but that has proven difficult as I really have three tier population or what i will call the Pappa Bear, Momma Bear and Baby Bear dilemma.

One was tall and quick, the next was true and deliberate and the last two were sort of on their own and seemingly "spaced out."

So here is an update, remember the lights move up, on the "Jungle" condition I have given all the unknown factors of unknown genetics..

Clones will not be a surprise trust me..

I do not know if any of the Bubba x OG are males and maybe if one or more are I will allow some seeds and work on the next Generation in order to supply a medical supply..
I just don't know ATM..

Comments? Suggestions? It's all good.. Nothing is lost trust me.

Jack

Oh and this is the first ever medical grow I will have to change the carbon during. I will need to change it soon!

Veg no less! Smelly smelly plants!

neongreen

Veteran
I'd just keep bending the taller ones down. Or is it getting tight in there?

Looking good, although perhaps looking a little over watered I think.

Good smell in veg is always nice :)

How are the clones doing?

J

JackTheGrower

I'd just keep bending the taller ones down. Or is it getting tight in there?

Looking good, although perhaps looking a little over watered I think.

Good smell in veg is always nice :)

How are the clones doing?

Yes to bending; thought about it a extra day and will do starting tonight.
Spot on with the water.. Didn't want to but read it's best to have a good water content in the cuts. They don't need a drink for a while but I do have excellent drainage and air to the roots.
First cuts were a shock.. Not as easy to clone as what I am used to so round one flopped. Round two was a last minute ( I think they are taking) and round three is a back to school special; Heating pad, humidity dome and we shall see.. So, yeah, I have to skip the layering this time <sigh>

LOL yeah those shots mostly taken after watering .. good eyes..

I agree on the bending.. I'll be looking at that tonight when the sun comes up. There is a short White Rhino in the left rear corner and from what I read last night I'm going to like the "Runt." So No more real worries on the height issue with that fem'd. Everyone else seemed to leap up including fleshy CF Bubba x OG. Now that was a whatdafuk moment to open the box and see that in one day's time.

I do have an interesting crew this time.. The One (CF) Bubba Kush x OG Kush is very fleshy. It just lays over if I mess with it.. Wilts so to speak. Fleshy has always been a sign of a ultra smooth smoking bud plant in my experience.. Lets see if that holds true with Bubba x OG.. Would be nice..

Oh and the smell is a combination of candy and kush. Together it's a "flowery light gingerbread" smell at times.. And no flowers yet :yoinks:
Well that is the "heated air" smell from the whole box as the lights are blown by the filtered box air through a mostly spent carbon now.
The carbon has done it's job well.. So I shouldn't disrespect it.. It never gave a hint of the fish emulsion mixes I fed or the constant plant smell until just recently.. Just being cheep for a few days before I change the carbon.. Damn prices are way up. So for now there is a bit of a "flower power smell" in the air and it is so nice at night.

Oh and hasn't the weather been nice! The god of organic soil must be loving my garden.. I have had to only wish and the weather has been to my satisfaction.

Other then that.. The first time out with new genetics is always a learning experience with me so dialed in isn't what I call the situation ATM. It's good and I will bend my ladies to manage the unknown stretch event.. More mystery ahead...

Jack

neongreen

Veteran
^^ nice pic

How do you mean "fleshy"? Thick leaves?

One of my TWs is like that... just "wilts" it's top/tops over at the slightest hint of anything it doesn't like!

Ditto on the weather. Been getting a little sun here at last :)