What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biobizz products. Worth it?

Granger2

Veteran
Yes, I've used both. I like them both, but they are very different. Their Bio-Root is great, but now GH has been bought out by a company whose parent company is a big GMO purveyor. I'll take my bidniss elsewhere.

GH wanted an organic line so they did a deal with BB. But then they decided to create their own organic line and dropped BB. I also like Al-ga-mic. Good luck. -granger

betshtick

Thanks a lot for all the great info everyone. I moght get one or two pf their product and try it on some of the plants and see the diff for myself. From what you guys said BB is the shit. So i should test it. I wana get biobloom and one more. Hich one you guys sugest?
Bio heavon
Bio fish
Bio grow
Max top ???
Thanks again.

It's a solid line just overpriced. I do keep a bottle of fish mix, mainly because it seems to keep well with low odor vs. other fish fertilizers.

You can get awesome results from the bottle or doing your own mix, I do both and really can't say either method is superior but there are pros and cons for sure.

When I have the prep time and have things dialed in, I go with my own soil mix and cook it up right for 30+ days etc. When running new strains or trying a new setup though, I default to the bottle so I can make adjustments throughout the grow. Once I know how heavily a strain feeds an what it likes from the bottle, it's easier to dial in my soil mix.

Best bang for your buck in bottled organics is Earth Juice imho.

Latest posts

Latest posts