What's new

bio bizz grow, bloom and alg-a-mic?

Akira_dk3

I have just read that bio bizz bloom don't contain the micro nutrients? but does grow or alg-a-mic contrain it?

best regards - Akira

shafty420

alg i mic is a
A concentrated seaweed vitality booster commonly used by organic growers. Alg-A-Mic has extremely high content of trace elements, hormones of vegetable origin, amino acids and vitamins. Applied as either a root feed or foliar spray, treated plants are healthier and more resiliant. Often used in the vegetative stage instead of Bio-Grow. An OMRI and EKO/SKAL listed organic product.

shafty420

yh i think so plants seem to love it i alternatye between grow,fishmix and alg i mic or sometimes bit of each

nuitari

I had cal mg deficiency in veg stage.After I have started using algamic plants recovered too fast so yeah it contains.

Syd

ICMag Donor
I was just wondering how Alg-A-Mic worked for Mg deficiencies. Thanx nuitari.
Last year I bought half liter of Bio Bloom and it was very poor, so this year I'll add some PK and eventually Alg-A-Mic in case of Mg/Ca deficiencies. A Medicine Man started showing Mg deficiency just when I changed from Plagron Alga Bloom to Bio Bloom. When I finish the B.Bloom, I'll come back to Alga Bloom that never needed any further boosters.

Syd

ICMag Donor
Please forget my comment about the deficiency I had. I've just asked the concentrations of Ca and Mg in PLagron Alga Grow and Bloom to their support service and after few mins they answered.

"Dear Syd,

They contain no calcium because alginate react with calcium, also the amount of Magnesium is very low because of this. But we correct this in the soil with extra additions of calcium and magnesium

With kind regards,
Bram"

I asked the same thing to Biobizz and this was the answer:

"Dear Syd,

Here the contrations you've requested:

Biogrow Ca: 24 ppm (mmol/l) Mg 9,1 ppm (mmol/l)
Biobloom: Ca 4,9 ppm (mmol/l) Mg 42 ppm (mmol/l)

Hope this answers your question,

Greetings from Groningen

Team Biobizz"

Latest posts

Latest posts