What's new

Bigtimer's 800watt Strawberry Cough Grow

B

Bigtimer7

As promised henn! Enjoy guys.. Last pics is a pic of the hash and before that is the nug i cut down... Pretty str8.. hope you like it :wave:

one pheno henn....

Another

B

Bigtimer7

HEY GUYS!!

Heres a couple of harvest pics.. Hope you like just one plant looks pretty FAT! Hope you enjoy all.. peace.. :wave:

Biggest nug

Whole plant

G

Bigtimer7 said:
HEY GUYS!!

Heres a couple of harvest pics.. Hope you like just one plant looks pretty FAT! Hope you enjoy all.. peace.. :wave:

Biggest nug

Whole plant
Very nice man , very nice indeed , :rasta:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
huge? hmmmmm...

huge? hmmmmm...

Georgia Green said:
Those are some huge nuggs man, good job ,,peace
not really man. the weight is gonna blow because the buds havent even locked up yet :( now he knows for next time tho ;)
to say those are huge is one thing, im sure they have the potential to be huge, but pump em up a bit to hit heavyweight status,big..
they need like 12-20 more days to be ripe. as far as i can see at least my bro!wait it out n the yield, and quality alike will increase for sure :) :)

another 20 days n that shit would be intense smoke tho. right now no matter the lenghth of the cure those buds is gonna be grassy im guessin.
ya never know, but definitely a couple weeks premature :(
check out yer enlarged cola pic yer holdin there...
see how the buds are not locked, real lightweight, and have tons of white pistils still?
lovely grow skills for a beginner tho, theres no fuckin doubt about it. much much respect to u :)
every grow qshould improve in quality. live and learn. thats the best way to grasp this shit.
learn by DOING.
gonna fuck up a lot before u master ANY new undertaking u happen to fall into in life!
from mj growin to carpentry to a
nythin else. most things take a lot of trial n error :rant:

ey if i ever finally get the KKSC cut i will try to pass it off to u eventually to run next to this selection of yours!
see which does best :) from what i hear the KKSC isnt the BEST nsmoke in the world, but the yield shoudl make up for it.
i cant WAIT to try it! been a long time comin, so soon im hopin?! mmm strawberry hazey yumz :D

i agree totally. good job indeeed :)
just hate seein em cut so soon!!! :badday: 'sall goos tho homie, just sel em to some1 u dont like and hurry n start more :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:fsu: :laughing :p :rolleyes: :)
be good dood :wave:

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

LOL- thanks for that comments man... Ya I felt it was a lil premature but it just wouldnt thickin up and I needed the money to pay some bills :(

There is a lot of red hairs but theres only a few amber trichs.... Ill have to wait a lil longer... Theres another cough in there that im DEFF gunna wait out... THanks again for the comments eth..

Hopefully it will only improve! THanks again man! At least it was only one plant :)

N

NZjay

heya BT7!

thats a nice Cough cola there mate.
i grew DPs Strawberry Cough a few years back. was good smoke, and had some buds on it the size of 2L bottles. very fat..

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Georgia Green said:
I still think its bad ass and HUGE and good job man :rasta: :wave:
yeah. i guess anything looks huge when u grow in a CFL box :bashhead:

i agree for sure, tho :smile: DEFINITELY badass! :bow:

K

khaleel

hi bigtimer! :wave: thanks for the kudos mate

you've got a wonderful thread here, good work on the cab... i had some other things to comment nicely on, then i kind of just woke up and realized i'd been staring at the screen in la-la land for five minutes... just woke and boke with the willijuana x trainwreck, first real bowl of it. whew. lol :muahaha:

great job man. the yellowing is weird. i had a super ice start yellowing around week 2. thought it was the stretch, fed a bit more N. never stopped yellowing, but the buds were nice weight and the plant was healthy. ? each girl is an individual, i suppose, and can be this way or that. speaking outside of generalizations. (wait, was that a paradoxical statement, a counter-intuitive insight, or just a blatant contradiction of terms?)

where was I? :joint:

oh yeah, great work! :D

Hey bigtimer7
Nice work!
I love grow logs with LOTS of pics:)
Its like going to visit people's gardens without leaveing home!
Premie or not thats a sweet bud too bad to hack early:(
But ya do whatcha gotta do!

I'll check back later! JS

B

Bigtimer7

Heres some pics hope you enjoy...

Theres nugs everywhere hopefully will be some nice smoke! it sure looks fire!! Specially the SD crosses....

There are new plants in there that is why some growth is uneven... and diff strains... :spank:

greenhead

Veteran
Looking good Bigtimer7 ! How many plants total do you have under the 800 HPS light ?

And also, if a picture is lopsided, you can edit it using just the gallery editing features on this forum to correct it. If you go to your gallery, then you can just click on any photo that you wish to rotate and click on edit.

Rotate CCW Rotate CW
Flip Vertical Flop Horizontal
Rebuild Thumbnail

:joint: :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts