What's new

Bigtimer's 800watt Strawberry Cough Grow

B

Bigtimer7

- Hey guys! I finally figured out how to post pictures with the help of a couple guys on the site! Thanks (You know who you are). Anyways I have a grow going right now and it is one strawberry Cough thats around 5 and 1/2 feet wide and about 2 feet tall. It is veg. under two 400watt lights.
One bulb is a 400watt MH ( Not a CMH becuase my other CMH Blew)
The other bulb is a 400watt CMH

- Im excited about this grow and and very happy to finally show you guys my work. I am also excited to learn from everyone and when I have problems ( always do ) everyone on the site will be able to help!
I also need to document my work so that I can learn from it and continue to become a better grower.

- This is my 5th grow
1st was Ice, 2 plants 7oz ( Pics down below the harvested pics)
2nd was Brainstorm 6 oz from 5 plants
3rd Mango Kush (Cut) 4 oz from 2 plants
4th Strawberry Cough 5oz from one plant

This grow I will be growing Strawberry Cough that was a cut, the cut came from my 1st strawberry grow. I topped it and it is now HUGE! I am still veggin and will continue until I feel it can produce me a good 8 or more OZ. Maybe some of you will have input on how big I should let her get. She does stretch a good bit! Anyways enough talking heres some pics!

Dried Cough

Ice Harvest

- Hope you like and please lots of Input! Any improvments will only help! Thanks guys and keep it green :wave:

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

-I forgot to add that the inpiration for this one is from Mrs. T and her trees! I wanted to grow a huge one and hopefully she will approve!
-Enjoy guys I think I have a problem with some of the leaves showing some discoloration so Im going to post some pics later of that! Take it easy everyone!~

G

Strawberry Cough is one of my personal favorites. Sweet growing bro and good luck with your current.

G

how much did your last Strawberry Cough plant strecth in flower? You should base it on that and how much more time you think you need to get that extra 3oz.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Bigtimer7, 5 oz's from that staw cough is impressive. Do you have any pics of it?

B/R

B

Bigtimer7

Yea I got pics of the strawberry is in the jars but the nugs look like the one I have posted up there, I will post some pics of how its going and what the deal is...
I switched to flowering on Jan 5. and finally fixed the problem that I had with the help of Stitch! Im going to post some pics now of everything including my roots which are currently getting better.
Heres some pics of the Magic Bud (fem.) I just planted and the clones I took alsos. I hope all things work out good! I need a good new year thats for sure!
:wave:

WORD!! Hope you like it....... :wave:

B

Bigtimer7

DAMN I forgot pics of the nugs! Hope you dont mind if I post um tomm! Sorry Black Rain.....I promise Ill put um up tomm!

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Hey, Great grow you got goin here. I just got some Strawberry Cream cuttings and am now getting a little worried about height after seeing your pics.

A few questions if you don't mind.

Did you LST/tie them down? It looks like you did but I've never done that before so I'm a little hesitant.

You also talked about topping, I know certain strains are prone to being ok with that, is this one of them?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see another person growing Strawberry Cough, I grew a few SC last run. I'll watch this one if you don't mind? :wave:

B

Bigtimer7

headiez~ sorry man I thought ppl didnt like my thread so I stopped postin, and havnt had a camera. But to answer your question, this plant does GREAT topped and I did a lil LST but now i let her just grow out, she ripped out the strings. Anyways Ill show some pics soon shes 30 days in flower and throwin some nice NUGS out. I promise Ill post pics soon guys! Hope all is well and hope that answers your ?s

To everyone else who has posted~ thanks for the kind words guys and Ill put more up soon. Hope all is well and dont leave me hangin I like the love! Keep it green

Also thanks to a good buddy I got some new strains poppin out the soil. I got some fire comin so get readY! I should be gettin some new stuff soon enough also. Hope all is well and keep checkin in there will be posts soon I promise!

FarOut

High Bigtimer7 :rasta:

Is that Dutch Passion SC?

I just popped 3 SC from DP and look foward to this smoke in a Big way :rasta:

I had some a while ago and it really reminded me of the good Columbian we used to get in the 70's :rasta:

Will be watching to see how it Grows for ya :rasta:

I like how you spread her legs lol

She looks ready to PLEASE LOL :rasta: :lurk: :rasta:

FarOut :rasta:

B

Bigtimer7

Hey alL! I know its been to long but as promised here are the NEW PICS! There are also some sdXwilliams wonder, sdXmr nice, and some SD growing in the seedlings pics I got.(thanks to a good friend on here) thanks buddy! Hope yall like um and sorry it took so long I just got the CAmera back!!

Enjoy

on this one you can see the difference b/w the hps and cmh side!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking plants mate :wave: Have you got a fan blowing on those seedlings? And Could they get closer to the light?

B

Bigtimer7

I dont have a fan on them actually just not enough space as of now but I can get one. And yea the light could be closer but I feel like when its farther like that the light spreads to more of the seedlings instead of only a few? Do you suggest putting the light closer? I just dont wanna over do it, I guess ive always had the fluros farther away than most? I can always change things though! Thanks for the advice bro!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem mate, just a suggestion about the lights as it might help lessen the stretch in the seedlings. For a cfl I'd keep it within about 5", some put them even closer if they're lower wattage. I think a small fan would also help a lot, like one of those little pc ones. They also help to blow heat away from the seedlings allowing you to get the light closer without frying them.

Your flowering plants look ace though mate so I doubt it's causing any problems at all. :yes:

G

Hey Bigtimer7, I love your baby pics great strains!! And your S.C., WOW, she is beautiful! I agree with sammet I would take advantage of those CFLs you can go 4’’ with a breeze blowing and put something under the runts so you get an even canopy but in compost and perlite you would have to give them a drink more often with the extra air and heat. Great show thanks, one1

Latest posts

Latest posts