B

Bigtimer7

PLEASE POST IN HERE PEOPLE!

I like GG but Id love some others too! :muahaha:

THANKS GUYS :wave:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
What up Bigtimer7...things looking good 'round here...is that TW.... Trainwreck? and skunk Haze..yummy sound kill...

B

Bigtimer7

Yessir it is! HOpefully it will be good stuff

I just pulled out 3males and I think there will be more to come- there are for sure 15females and hopefully there will be more!

Thanks for the support guys!

GoneGrowing

Hey Bigtimer7

Everythings looking good, looks like some fine genetics you've got to play around with. I also have the T* Haze X Skunk freebie, so looking forward to seeing how it will perform, from what I've seen so far of it from others it for sure is a stretchy one, look forward to see if it's hard to handle. 15 ladies out of 32 so far, nice, hope there will be more ladies for you to enjoy:smile:.

keep up the good work man!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn man 32 plants, you busting out some bud, looking forward to watching them grow up... take care man.

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Wow, you're going BIG Bigtimer :yoinks:

Looks like a jungle in there...I love it! :headbange

Tasty strains, a well mannered host, and a helluva alotta plants.... I'll stick around :lurk:

B

Bigtimer7

HEy thanks man ^^

IM glad more ppl are stoppin by! Anyways heres some pics from this afternoon. Ill get some better ones sooner okay!

Hope all is well :wave:

G

Mmmmmmmm.....strawberries and cream......*drool*

Yup, those strawberries make me cream :D

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
nice looking setup Big's , are they all strawberry cough? how long they gonna be vegging for? a 1000w should be enough for 30
looking nice so far hope you get em big first ...its always worthwhile.
Peace

B

Bigtimer7

LOL ^ thats funny

Naw there not all SC there are some Sour Diesel, some TRAinwreck, some Skunk haze, and some Sd crosses...

IT should be REALLY fun!~~

Anyways yea prob 50 plants in its prime. THE LIGHT is one a LIGHT MOVER. It should be able to take care of it.... I hope at least! Well thanks man for the TYPE TYPE TYPE LOL!!

Thanks guys

Oh yea nipple- it makes me cream every night, i think they call um wet dreams! LOL.

Thanks guys you ROCK!!! More pics to come my men and women lovers :)

drymouth

Hey Bigtimer, I just caught on to your grow... very impressive i might add... Love those grow bags, they make it easy to clean up a grow site if not saving your soil! When I use to use them... I hated... when i water by hand, and the lip or extra plastic part folds over when the water hits it! I be like, "daaam!" so I just ended up filling the bag then cutting the extra plastic out. Time consuming... but beats having pools of water all over my floor! Coo,l never the less...

G

Those are some very beautiful plants you've made, nice job my friend. peace

B

Bigtimer7

HAha drymouth- i know exactly what you mean man! SO true.. That does suck when it happens. Its all good thou-just gotta be carefuL!!

GG- I use blazeoneup's soil mix- so its str8 water till the end!!!!

Belthane

Hi there :wave:

Very nice garden you have there. Like the bags they sure stack nice.

Ive 1 haze skunk girl about 50days in 12/12 now. Wonderful plants, even just one creates a small jungle hehe. Need to remember my camera and get a gallery started.

Anyways been looking in on your grow for while now, keep up the green thumb bro. :headbange

GDB

Just checking out your thread and saying hello. What kind of temps are you seeing in the flower room?

Latest posts

Latest posts