What's new

BigTex Outdoor '09 Growshow

BigTex Outdoor '09 Growshow

• Total voters

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
BigT
Howzit brother..?? Hope yer weekend was filled with puffage and lots of fun.. Man the gurls are friggn rosie odonell HUGE.. Great garden thanx for sharing ill bbl peace..

sack

B

BigTex

I have been giving my girls MG 18-18-21 (tomato formula) once a week. Last Sunday I couldn't help but notice that many/most are just beginning to flower. I am going to increase the amount of P now that floweing has begun, and slowly decrease the amount of N. This week I'm thinking about changing from the Mg Tomato to the MG Bloom Booster. It's 15-30-15 with a little more iron (.15%). Not sure if the extra iron is beneficial during flowering? Once they are fully into flower or late in flowerig I'll switch to Greenlight Super Bloom 12-55-6.

Here's one of my White Rusians that's already began flowering....
picture.php

...and a Blueberry......
picture.php

Well until next time....:joint:

B

BigTex

Hey Big Tex, you use the same stuff I use. I have caught so much shit for that, but I have been happy with the predictable results of MG.

So do you make hash too?

I catch shit just like you over the nutes I use. Screw em, I think my garden/results speaks for itself. I think it's funny when someone tells me how I'm screwing up & should use what they use. Then when I look at their pics most of the time my plants look better than theirs. LOL

I've never made hash before but I want to. I've read a little on the subject lately. I should have enough trimmings to make quite a bit. Don't you think? You a hashmaker?

T

TrichyTrichy

BT you'd get plenty o' hash with all them trimz. ((((hugs))))

checkout aqualabtechnologies com they are awesome!

Yeah Big Tex, you should have plenty of trim to make hash with, ever seen or heard of the washing machine tech?

Fill 5 gallon paint strainer bags with trim, throw them (2) in washing machine with lots of ice and run on light duty. Run the drain line into 5 gallon bubble bags draining into a garbage can. Run 3 cycles per load.

This seems to be the cheapest and most efficient way to do large quantities, from what I've found. FP used it last year and said that it works great, there is also a thread floating around somewhere of someone in Spain who has 4 dedicated washers for this.

B

BigTex

Thanks Nightvision. Yea I read somewhere about Fastpine doing it with a washing machine. Sounds easy enough. I guess you'd probably wanna give the washing machine a good clean flushing first?

I agree randude. A front loading washer would probably be more effective than a top loading. You possibly could fit more in there, maybe 3, 5 gallon paint strainer bags, and possibly only 2 cycles per load, but this is pure speculation.

B

BigTex

Big Tex, I only caught this thread in the middle and commented on your nice big plants. Today I read the whole thread and I am very impressed. You are probably one of the best growers out there. You know your shit.

More importantly, I read about your sick child. That is hard and I feel bad not saying something sooner. One of my best friends has a daughter with that. She is about 18 now. I am a parent too, so I know that your children are everything. Medicine is getting better every day and they are performing miracles. I hope your's catches one. In my thoughts.

Peace

That's so nice of you to say about my kiddo. Thanks:D. I'm surprised you read the whole thread. I tried to keep it interesting, hope it wasn't too boring. It's my first grow thead.

B

BigTex

By the way I should mention I'm not getting any money from the sale of those seeds.
I donated them to the "icmag fundraiser". All the $$$ goes to icmag to help maintain the site, so it's for a good cause. Plus those seeds start @10 for $10. I paid $90 for 10. It's a good deal IMO. I donated over 500 seeds from 5 strains, so there's more to come. If I were on the recieving end I'd want to get my hands on the Blueberry and Blueberry x Grapefruit (if you want the inside tip :D). Later yall

B

BigTex

Bought some nutes for flowering today

Bought some nutes for flowering today

I'll use the MG for now and the Super Bloom late in flowering.
picture.php

hazy

Veteran
Hey, with that blueberry x grapefruit there might be a sweet tooth type in there. Should be some nice smelling plants.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
BigT
Howzit brother..?? Man the BB x GF sounds like a winner.. Thanx for donating so that peeps can grow some good puffage.. peace..

sack

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Im in late,BigTex what a great grow you have going K+ !!! I've skimmed over the thread
i'll get to reading it tomorrow.Man you've a great spot i bet its just nice to hangout there.

Ever do any fishing while you're there?

O Yeh i can see now you're gonna have to add a new option to you're Poll something like
"Hell yes BigTex you rocked this grow"!!!!!!!!

Man those plants could be a Poster Child for Miracle-Gro. LOL

Peace INH

Latest posts

Latest posts