What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

oldmaninbc

i appreciate you sharing your story man
i believe that you saw something and it was something out the the ordinary
but like you mentioned, with the popularity of the shows on tv you get a lot of nutters running around the woods
sometimes you just get a feeling when in the wild that lets you know something else is out there
usually its nothing, but its a weird feeling all the same

@oldmaninbc
that sounds like a sweet gig and i bet you had a lot of good information
i love hearing about local folklore and stories
At 50 years old I needed an occupational change. I did a year long certificate course at a community college. My choice of work could be in parks, museums, historic sites and galleries. Over the years and considerable research, I learnt a lot about my province's historical, natural and cultural identity. I love old stories about prospectors, pioneers and how business people brought about change through innovation. Of course not all business people were respectable; like the coal mining magnate Dunsmuir, if there was a mine collapse, it was save the mules first, they cost money, miners can be replaced free.

Latest posts

Latest posts