What's new

big plant ppk

icdog

I found some suppliers for the jacks your saying to use in Canada but they don't have any in stock and would need to bring in a skid with 80 bags. I'm guessing you use less then 80 bags a month D9? Is one bag enough for awhile with some calcium nitrate?
The supplier just called me back and says it might not be registered in Canada now.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
I found some suppliers for the jacks your saying to use in Canada but they don't have any in stock and would need to bring in a skid with 80 bags. I'm guessing you use less then 80 bags a month D9? Is one bag enough for awhile with some calcium nitrate?
The supplier just called me back and says it might not be registered in Canada now.

i think i have gone through 5 25lb bags since early 2010.

i don't buy their calcinit because i can buy 50lb bags of yara liva brand at a nursery supplier near me for 28 bucks.

it is greenhouse grade and goes into solution fast.

all calcium nitrate that i have seen is 15.5-0-0-19 with the 15.5 being the nitrate and the 19 being the calcium.

i thought jrpeterslab shipped to canada.

gregor_mendel

Does anyone know what Turface All Sport is? A John Deere supplier has lots of it, but it is not on the Turface website. The John Deere people say it is much coarser than their other products.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Does anyone know what Turface All Sport is? A John Deere supplier has lots of it, but it is not on the Turface website. The John Deere people say it is much coarser than their other products.

i've never seen it but you want most particles to be between 3/32" and 3/16". or 2-4mm.

Ghudda

Should I start sour diesel from seed or clone? A local source has Sour Alien clones but my research on it doesn't seem stellar (more indica, lower yield). I'm curious how you guys feel. I don't exactly trust any particular collective, seed bank, or craigslist source over any other. What would you do in a legal noobs shoes? I'm fairly set on sour D and plan on accounting for the stretch.

On another note I found a local source for yara liva as well. 50# was 20$

gregor_mendel

The word on All Sport

The word on All Sport

My question to the Turface folks:

I am looking for Turface MVP, and having trouble finding it. A John Deere Landscape near me carries All-Sport, but I find nothing on your website about that product. Various online sources claim that MVP=Allsport=primera one. Can you confirm or deny this?

Their response:

Turface MVP is indeed the same product and John Deere Landscapes (All Sport). JDL has a partnership to private label the MVP product under their brand All Sport. Similarly, Turface Pro League would be the same as JDL’s All Sport Pro.

D

DaveTheNewbie

Should I start sour diesel from seed or clone? A local source has Sour Alien clones but my research on it doesn't seem stellar (more indica, lower yield). I'm curious how you guys feel. I don't exactly trust any particular collective, seed bank, or craigslist source over any other. What would you do in a legal noobs shoes? I'm fairly set on sour D and plan on accounting for the stretch.

On another note I found a local source for yara liva as well. 50# was 20$

if you have your heart set on strain X then go get that. clones may be better than seeds, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Anyway if you get a mega plant from seed, thats your baby and nobody else has it. thats something special :)

and a brain says go get the clone thats known to be a winner.

heart > head anyday.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i got them all out of sequence but:

the first 2 are the same plant. i have cloned 5-6 in the main containers before but this is the first to be given a whole container to root into and no transplant. it is 31 days from a fresh cut clone. for reference the container it's in is 22" wide.

this next plant is the granddaddy purps x great white shark. it was cloned in my regular cloner.

the 2 in the next container are at 23 days and obviously rooting well. i'll have to throw the backup out.

the last in this series is the last dope plant rooted in my regular cloners. all plants after it are just being stuck into the medium of a ppk with no dome. watered with 600 ppm jack's solution every 90 minutes.

no failures so far.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
these are all of the same plant that came down today, moments before the chop. this will be my largest dope plant to date.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
2 more clones rooting. to anyone new these are rooting in these containers.

3 more shots of the same plant. it measured 76" wide.

Last edited:
W

willyweed

so much information, with so much detail, with the results to back everything up: delta9nxs you inspire me to be a better grower ! (i still have a long way to go yet lol)
thankyou.willyweed

Latest posts

Latest posts