What's new

BIG GROW! SOG

smallfry707

Cali is very relaxed on medical mj. the only shitty part is baseline rates for pg&e
.41 a kilowatt if your 300% over your base line. which isnt hard to do if your running couple of lights

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
That answer works for me. I just built a 30 plant cloner for less than 20 buck so I just thought I’d throw that out there. Love your grow show, keep it up and come check out my mico grow I’d love to show you around.

hahahahahahaha like he has time to make DIY crap.....might take away from work time...
very nice stoney.

how the hell do u get 5lb a table under only 1200w??

needearly

Hey Stoney Ive been watching your grows for a long time your dialed in man! Hey I was wondering if you could recomend a strain for a 26 site aero system not to stretchy I have a kush strain that is great but it hates crowding stretches like crazy in a sog. Are you a fan of the ak 47 or a straight up indica???

jordas

Stoney, I have been watchin this thread for quite a while and wanted to say that your grow is first class. I would love to see it back up and running again. Thanks for all of the great info!

G

Greyskull

ok on my EZ cloners i plug them and the lights in to an outlet strip with an on off switch so when i open up my cloners i just switch the strip off so when the cloners off so is the lights haven't forgot to turn it back on since just thought this might help someone it did me

good clone saving tip
i have forgotten a few times doh!

and the furniture grade pvc action for the stands is priceless

MAHALOS

hope all is well

G

greenhornets

bump.i will soon be doing a sog grow and im looking for any tips .got this thread from asnother thread.

I

In Vino Veritas

I be around if u have any ?

Glad to see you still active bro. This is an amazing thread.. I can't wait to get some extra space again so I can put my equipment to use. I'm baby stepping right now.

I have a 4x4x8 closet that I'm going to SoG to hell. I'm trying to figure out how the hell to get my portable ac unit and the res under a table of some sort to flood. I was thinking maybe using trays?

mikeross

Another amazing thread... great read.

Hope your doing well brother and enjoy life.

I don't know if your still around but I will post my questions anyways in hopes someone can answer.

Anyways I was planning to run an exact setup... 2 rows, each 4x16, with 4 lights each row on movers.

My questions are as followed...

Am I right to state that each row is using 2 light rail 3.5 systems with the 10rpm motor? They are modified in a way that you have a 1x1 piece of aluminum that connects the two LR3.5 systems together. The 1x1 piece is connected to the 2-LR3.5 systems in 4 places... 1 connection on each motor and 1 connection on each trolly?

I guess my real question is how long is the piece of 1x1 aluminum that connects the two systems together?

What is the spacing between the two rails on LR3.5 system?

What is your spacing between your hoods?

Do you have any issues with the 2 motors being connected together? Have you ever run into a situation were the two motors are fighting against each other? I assume if they run at the exact speed there shouldn't be any problems.

Again bro much respect... hope all is well :bow:

p1ninja

Stoney just want to say thanks for a beautiful show brother. Unfortunately I am a bit dissapointed after reading your thread.... I just invested a great deal of time and money into getting my first big SOG setup running: (4) 3'x6' trays with dual air-cooled 600w on a light rail over each tray. The setup is almost identical to yours, but I went with the smaller trays thinking that 2 600w would not be enough for a 4'x8' tray even though I had the space. I am now kicking myself in the ass. :wallbash:
After seeing this, I want the 4'x8' trays and I have not even seen the results of my 3'x6' trays with the 2 600w on movers. Why have 2lb when you could have 3lb for the same amount of power consumption?!?!? AHHHH!!!:wallbash:

Anyways, couple quick questions...
What were you pulling off your trays when you had the same lights over the 3'x6' trays and how many of what size pots were you using?

In this thread, the 3lb yield you got off the one tray was that with the 161 5" pots or the 128 6" pots?

Thanks again man, very inspiring.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts