What's new

BIG GROW! SOG

stoney419

yamaha_1fan said:
I love the way he has his stuff vegging in the EZ cloners. I want to set up the same way, just need some more money
gott it no the roots just grow stright down the don't get tangled
yamaha i just use reguler floros on the bottom so causes less heat up above and t5s on the top i bought the stands at lowes for a little under 70 bucks the poles thread together in the middle so i get two stands out of one

Last edited:
props bro

props bro

stoney im very impressed with your grow probably the best sog i have ever seen to tell you the truth. if you dont mind me asking what are your pruning techniques? and when exactly do you prune?
i ask becasue i have never pruned and i run two apollo 66 side by side but i usually skip every other site. if i got down a pruning technique such as your i would be able to fill every site.

incredible thread i have read through it a few times, beautiful set up bro

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
that model of lightrail-the lightrail 3 or 3.5 I think it goes over 1.8 metres....
Really Nice grow stoney.... I can only dream of the space to do something like that....
Really nicely put tohgether to...well thought outy and not a single thing looks like youve gone at it "Half assed" ...
Really good to have you here at Ic mate... A great example to ppl how to do things right....

Last edited:

captainkief

Muy impressivo mi amigo

Muy impressivo mi amigo

stoney.... I have read through this thread about 10 times. Very profesional and impressive! Props! :joint:

i dont mean to hound you stoney but i cant help myself after reading through your thread and viewing your fine fine gallery. i posted a reply a few days ago but you probably been busy from what i have read and seen. i am amazed on how many plants you fit on your 4x8 table. if you dont mind me asking i would like to know your pruning technique and when you do it. ive been doing SOG grows for years in a apollo system and i skip every other site. basically im trying to get my babies to look like yours.

stoney419

ApolloGhani said:
i dont mean to hound you stoney but i cant help myself after reading through your thread and viewing your fine fine gallery. i posted a reply a few days ago but you probably been busy from what i have read and seen. i am amazed on how many plants you fit on your 4x8 table. if you dont mind me asking i would like to know your pruning technique and when you do it. ive been doing SOG grows for years in a apollo system and i skip every other site. basically im trying to get my babies to look like yours.
i don't mind i just get busy but if i dont answer just remind me but i just trim it all from the top node or two down on day one i do what i like to call a steak and trim but just remember every stain is different and some do great lolly poped some dont

and thanks for all the kinds words every body and it means a lot comming from a vet here at ic like Harry Gypsna

stoney419

Connoisseur300 said:
So how many different strains do you keep on hand Stony? What is your favorite?
i only have 2 in flower right now ak 47 & w rhino but i started some new seeds pure power plant & power plant jack herer hymalan gold northern lights from hgf skunk 1 x haze freebies from gypsy maple leaf indica twister real Mccoy hawin indica and a few others here is some pics

Last edited:

Stealthy

smoke headies said:
stoney... professional!!! awesome looking.

Agreed! Inspiring :headbange

stoney419 said:

Reminds me of when I first walk into a strip club...you catch a glance of the girls in the other room and get all giddy...look at those bitches peeking around the corner :rasta:

Stealthy

So is it just me (my PC) or are all of Stoney419 pics missing? I sure hope it's my proxy cause it would be a shame for these wonderful pics to go MIA!!

Y

yamaha_1fan

Its not you, his gallery seems to be F'ed. Whether he deleted them or somethings arong with ICmag, I dont know.

Click on his gallery button you get a server error

stoney419

yamaha_1fan said:
Its not you, his gallery seems to be F'ed. Whether he deleted them or somethings arong with ICmag, I dont know.

Click on his gallery button you get a server error
I don't know I never deleted them I had the same problem in the thread 450 plant 1 400 SCOG no pics showed up

Latest posts

Latest posts