What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Fuckin' Problems For Emeryseeds Customers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...well I just gave 26 packs of 'freebies' out in the shop here during the last 3 hours to wandering tourists...hopefully they will grow them out.........as long as I can pay for the overheads on this shop here I will keep going......

G

>>> "When people are on internet sites using fake names, they can be or say anything they want."

Yer damn right. Rule #1: Cover your ass.

As far as my little garden goes --- fuck the gub'ment!

I'm prepared to go to jail. Don't wanna go...but I'd do it if it came down to it. I'm old and grumpy and I just don't give a shit. :D

Laws that are unjust are meant to be broken IMO. A war on Mother Nature and our very personal freedom shouldn't make anyone cave in to draconian laws against MJ.

Grow 'em hard! :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Dowzer said:
>>> "When people are on internet sites using fake names, they can be or say anything they want."

Yer damn right. Rule #1: Cover your ass.

As far as my little garden goes --- fuck the gub'ment!

I'm prepared to go to jail. Don't wanna go...but I'd do it if it came down to it. I'm old and grumpy and I just don't give a shit. :D

Laws that are unjust are meant to be broken IMO. A war on Mother Nature and our very personal freedom shouldn't make anyone cave in to draconian laws against MJ.

Grow 'em hard! :D

...Word Up!.....I feel exactly the same way Dowzer...

....I'm in this for the full nine yards why?.....simply because I am under the notion that I can make a difference.....somehow.....someway....

G

Gypsy, I've ordered from you several times (Seedbay +Seedsdirect) and was wondering and hoping you dont keep a client list....right?

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
^^ what Gypsy said :wink:

We've decided that we'll move to Arnhem or Venlo if we DO run into any trouble. Beeing our first offence it would generally only be a fine, and we live close enough to the border to continue our current jobs if we lived in those towns. Plenty of other people commute, and we'd pay a lot less taxes in Holland an all! :biglaugh:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Cough said:
Gypsy, I've ordered from you several times (Seedbay +Seedsdirect) and was wondering and hoping you dont keep a client list....right?

....we value our customers annonimity and would never wish to compromise their security....that is why we spend quite a bit of time shredding....incinerating and deleting.....

G

Good to hear Gypsy, by the way Seedboutique looks nice. Goodjob! -Cough

so you really have to ask yourself, which will come first the end of marijuana or the end of the prohibition, as long as we are growing, we are winning.

C

Chamba

one of the reasons why ganja is still illegal is not just because of the need to protect corporate profits .........the politicians know that cannabis users think a little differently, are perceptive and see through their bullshit, greed and lies...this is what scares the elected leaders (paraphrased from Ed Rothenthal)

I think the fight we have fought for legalizing cannabis in the past 30 years has failed and has been wrong...

we need to change tact now - namely get tough and get gonzo! ....I suggest we do the opposite of what has been done to shake things up...forget about talking sense and truth, cos it aint working

instead ..we should all write on walls, talk to people and wear a t-shirt with ridiculas slogans for example - "Marijuana KILLS", " one joint of marijuana is more deadly than a kilo of heroin" " kill all marijuana smokers" " 5 years jail for one joint!" "compulsary drug testing for all kindergarden children now!" " stop harassing drunk drivers and shoot piot smokers now" " only 800,000 Americans were arrested for pot last year! make it 1.6b million next year!" etc

this way people will take notice, realize the stupidity of the war against cannabis and it will fall like the Berlin Wall

it's time to take the piss out of them, make fun of them in the most sinister way so normal people will say " Hmmm, I don't think we should kill pot smokers..should we?" lol

do this and we will shake them up and shake them out!..this will be the germ that kills this prohibition

expose their dirty tricks and lies by amplifying them to show the absurdity of it all

Niemand

1tokeOverLine said:
For the record I stand corrected. For us small personal growers it is for all intents and purposes legal - we don't harvest pounds for street sale. For the huge dealer growers the penalties can match your greed.

As I said, in Ohio possession of up to 100 grams (approx. 3.5 ounces for personal use or cultivation) is a civil misdemeanor and $100 fine, with no criminal record generated. In this country that's about as marijuana lenient as you can get. Works for me.
http://www.mapinc.org/newsnorml/v05/n932/a09.html
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4557

Back to the garden, much more work to do.

I WISH I lived in Ohio!!

I think EVERYBODY should hit that 2nd link and AT LEAST KNOW what the penalties are for YOUR area.......

In New York State which BELIEVE IT OR NOT is a defacto decrim state the penalty for a SMALL (almost VERY SMALL) grow is......

Drum Roll please..........

Weight . . . . . . Class . . . . . . Time . . . . .Fine
25 g to 4 oz (first felony) felony 1 - 1.5 years $5,000

LESS than 1 oz to 4 oz's..... And with cultivation they use WET WEIGHT with STALKS!!!
And remember there are additional penalties if the manufacture is done within x feet of a school, daycare etc....

Now back to the man EVERYBODY loves to hate.........

A little something to keep recent customers a little nervous.....
Police are analyzing piles of documents stretching 20 feet higher than the Empire State building from pot crusader Marc Emery's computer, court heard on Friday.

Now.... a little something for the "haters".. just a little insight to what the actual Money Laundering charge is about as well as the "International Trafficking" charge which as I previously stated could be used against EVERYONE! (Well anyone selling seeds that eventually make it to the US)

The main charges he would face in the US are for selling the seeds - considered international trafficking. Money laundering charges might be levelled because the profits he makes from the sales are used to promote the legalisation of cannabis.

Peace All......

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Fortunately 19.9 feet of that is poor advice on anal sex. And 20 feet of doc's? What font size are they using? Doesnt anyone there know how to use a scanner and Adobe? I hope they plant a tree to make up for it.

G

Are there any other mailorder seed companies in Canada? Do you think they targeted him for the amount of money he was making or just the fact he was less stealth than the other companies that ship to the U.S.? Did he break the fine line line of what is considered acceptable by the fedS? I wonder if he was involved in other illegal trafficking...I've heard everything from advertizing in US dollars to shipping to states with no mmj laws...

G

Verite said:
Fortunately 19.9 feet of that is poor advice on anal sex.
And 20 feet of doc's?
What font size are they using?
Doesnt anyone there know how to use a scanner and Adobe?
I hope they plant a tree to make up for it.

Now,that is hilarious.

Kudos!

G

In NY you can get caught with under an OZ/like 25 grams/ and its just a fine.In NY twice i got caught/once at a concert and once at a State Park/ and both times i got a $125 dollar fine/22 grams and 18 grams/.Thats not a stiff penalty for a bag o weed as long as its in 1 bag,lol. :joint:

Niemand

BubbleBuddy said:
In NY you can get caught with under an OZ/like 25 grams/ and its just a fine.In NY twice i got caught/once at a concert and once at a State Park/ and both times i got a $125 dollar fine/22 grams and 18 grams/.Thats not a stiff penalty for a bag o weed as long as its in 1 bag,lol. :joint:
THAT is the JOKE about NY......

And the sadder joke??? You ONLY get TWO!! You WILL not be able to use that AGAIN!!! You used up YOUR quota!!

But...... I BELIEVE we were talking about GROWING!!!!

Hey..... Look it up!! The laws in NY for ANYBODY growing are dreadful!

Sale or Cultivation

25 g or less misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
25 g to 4 oz (first felony) felony 1 - 1.5 years $5,000

I got caught with 8 ounces of medicine being transported to a dispencary.... BECAUSE I ALSO had a vial of about 2 or 3 joints they ADDED that to the 8 oz's & Blue papered me!!! FELONY CHARGES!! And we are NOT speaking of growing! (Again...2 make a long story short.... my high priced NY lawyer told me what to tell my court apointed lawyer and not only did I get NO TIME and only a $250 fine BUT my court appointed counselor let me off to go to the High Times Cannabis Cup then when I got back, released me! Wrote a letter to the judge that furthur counseling would NOT be needed!!

Now..... Back to the gist of this thread!!

Seems Canada is getting into the act also!! Just got this press release!
Attention News Editors:
Criminal charges to be laid against Marc Emery, President of the Marijuana Party of Canada, and associates

VANCOUVER, Sept. 28 /CNW/ - On Friday, September 30, 2005 at 10:30 am
criminal charges will he presented to the Office of the Court Clerk and
Justice of the Peace at the Provincial Courthouse, 22 Main Street, second
floor, Vancouver, British Columbia. The Information will be sworn against Marc
Scott Emery, Gregory Keith Williams and Michelle Rainey-Fenkarek, a.k.a
Michelle K. Kale.
The Information will consist of three counts of conspiracy contrary to
the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act and the Criminal Code of Canada.
D. McCann, with the assistance of Vancouver legal counsel P. Leask, will
present the Information and charges, with supporting evidence, against the
three accused.
There will be a press conference on the steps of the Courthouse at
11:15 am immediately after the Information detailing the charges has been
presented and laid with the Office of the Court Clerk and Justice of the
Peace.

Last edited:
G

:chin: That whole send a hundred dollars thing sounds fishy, why would anyone who has already paid for their goods send another 100 dollars when they still haven't recieved what they paid for, it would be extremely stupid and unlogical.Smells like a scam,and then for cannibas culture to be asking us for money after they go tossing the competitions names around as if to stir trouble for those who are very meek and quiet about what they do . I guess it's true, misery really does love company. Peace and be safe everyone, in time we will overgrow ignorance, keep spreading the love! :wave: :moon:
AND FUCK THOSE
ASSHOLES

Niemand

vt_nuggs said:
:chin: That whole send a hundred dollars thing sounds fishy, why would anyone who has already paid for their goods send another 100 dollars when they still haven't recieved what they paid for, it would be extremely stupid and unlogical.Smells like a scam,and then for cannibas culture to be asking us for money after they go tossing the competitions names around as if to stir trouble for those who are very meek and quiet about what they do . I guess it's true, misery really does love company. Peace and be safe everyone, in time we will overgrow ignorance, keep spreading the love! :wave: :moon:
AND FUCK THOSE
ASSHOLES

Not really sure what the argument is here :smile: but let me try.....

1) I believe the send $100 IS a scam... but a scam by the DEA to catch growers....
2)The reason someone WOULD pay the additional is called the throwing good money after bad syndrome..... They already lost their $400 order (REMEMBER, these are Marc Emery prices we are speaking of) are promised their order WITH 20 additional seeds AND are reminded that the DEA confiscated all their shiznit so the $100 (in some letters its less) will help defray costs! Id be willing to bet that SOME people without internet access DID in fact head to WU to begin a journey into the depths of hell!!!

3)The reason Cannabis Culture would ask for $$ is because they LOST all of Marc's advertising money and would like to survive!

And lastly, while I can't prove their motive and I can understand people who would think the worst.... but there is a chance that when they mentioned competitors that they thought they were HELPING people.... THEY can't gain from it....They can believe in a schorched earth policy I guess.... but it is likely that the DEA may begin to target others.... and "I" for one don't mind hearing an opinion and making up my own mind.....

I am NOT ME's defender..... I believe like Shanti said that his major sin was crosses not f2s.... BUT also if you follow the timeline HE didnt make the crosses but encourged ALL OF HIS FRIENDS to go into business for themselves..... Many of whom may or may not have been started off with genetics HE gave them......I do know that I am good friends with a person now living in A'dam but lived with Marc in his house (the monkey in the basement) for close to a year..... When they split he had LOTS to say about Marc.....But a cadre of F2 makers was NOT one of them!!!!

I wish EVERYONE the best.....I am extremely upset that Marijuana Man and Michelle were caught up as well! But I am not an apologist for ME (although I seem to have appointed myself...so I am relieveing myself of the duty!)

Jah Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts