What's new

BIg$ CDDBX1 CDDBX2 SNOWDOGBX1 SD AK47 LETS GROW

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
damitrius777 said:
chin up bra,live n learn.on a good note them ones you gave me a starting to shoot taps now.

peace
Sup brotha hopfuly they give you some nice babys peace :rasta:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Sorry to hear the Borg is on the attack :badday: in your grow Big$. Harvest then spray with Floramite in about 7 days hit em with pestout, you'll probably see em again so hit em with the pestout again. A final hit with Floramite in another 7 days should finish em!!!

Goodluck wipein the little sh!ts out =P Don!
i will try that thanks for your help peace brotha :joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
day 64 flower

day 64 flower

Sup guys well I think I got a handle on the good for nothing spider mites thanks to members who told me to use hot shot no pest strips between that and the neem I have not seen mites for to days plants look better to humidity has been high this hole grow do to temps bring on the winter lol I left my fan on when lights go out to bring it down a little humidity lights on 36 lights out 48 temps lights on 85.6 to 88.6 a bit high I know lights out 79 I harvested 1 ak-47 at 60 days 1 snowdog bx1 at 62 days and 1 chemdog d bx1 at 63 days and 1 chemdog d bx2 64 days still got 1 of each strain I will let go a little longer and the sourdiesel will go about 75 to 80 days the hermie sour diesel must of let some pollen fly buds are full of seeds on the first four I harvested but o well this was a seed run
Hope to be done with all in ten days so I can begin the cleaning up process make sure I don’t get them little basterds back again peace :jump:
snowdog_bx1_64_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx2_64_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx2_1_64_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx1_64_days_flower

ak-_47_64_days_flower

:joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
75 days flower

75 days flower

Well I have been busy of late if you know what I mean chop chop chop the scissor hash is great I have now harvested 8 of 9 sour diesel ibl is at 75 days today going to go 80 on her have not had the mites show there ugly little faces again so I think I have it back under control but to be safe as soon as I finish up the sour diesel ibl I will bomb the place :bashhead: fall is now staring to set in a bit so temps for the next grow should be a lot more manageable and I have learned a lot from this grow such as don’t let them little fucked up mites set in kill them early keep them dead :bashhead: also I have not been running fans or scrubber when light are out and this was my humidity problem I am going to do a few changes to the flower room as well I will move my ballast out of the room to bring down temps and slow down my intake of fresh air to create a neg presser things have slowed down now with just 1 plant in flower and 6 in veg two drying and 4 bottles curing got all the seeds I can ever use so this will be my last seed run lol maybe just like to say thank you to you members who have helped me out with this grow and the questions you have answered :respect: I will post pic of the sour diesel tonight or before the chop and some cured bud shots soon I love the smell of this chemdog d bx2 good and strong loving this shit cant wait to do a seedless run all the same strains in about 12 weeks tell next time peace. :headbange :canabis: :dance:

seulguide

It's a bit late but i'm pulling up a chair, awesome grow so far, how long do you think it will take for them to finish?

MRBIg$

Veteran
seulguide said:
It's a bit late but i'm pulling up a chair, awesome grow so far, how long do you think it will take for them to finish?
hey sup brotha i finshed 8 of 9 just the sour diesel left now soon as i am done i will update my cheese thread a littel more thanks for stoping buy peace :jump:
cheese_2_weeks_veg

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

Glad to hear you got the upper hand over the nasty spidermites!!! Your ladys are looking great can't wait to see your trimed gals hanging!, what kind of yeild do you think your gonna get? Props Big$!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MRBIg$ again.

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Glad to hear you got the upper hand over the nasty spidermites!!! Your ladys are looking great can't wait to see your trimed gals hanging!, what kind of yeild do you think your gonna get? Props Big$!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MRBIg$ again.
Sup don i have only got one left hanging will put up some pic tonight going to do a littel work on my rooms and then get my cheese and masterkush in to flower in awile just put some more mod godbud x dreamweaver in the shot glass hell a nice job on your grow brotha love the 1 in the log lol peace brotha :wave:
cheese_2_weeks_veg

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

Thanks Big$! I was getting ready to post an update on her so you get the first peek! I'm so glad I went 12/12 with her from the git go cause she's turning into a bush...mostly sativa hybrid. Not to shabby for playing with a bag seed ;)

Heres her base

shes 12 weeks from seed and took 6 to show sex, so I'd say 42+ flowering, with a Monage A Twois clone I was gifted on the right

shes starting to fill in nicely, i'm gonna pull the large branches down and out to let more light into the canopy

I'm gonna germ some of D J Shorts Grape Kush when their almost done so I can let em veg for 2 months as they have very little streach to em!

Stay Safe and Green!!! Don :joint:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mr big hows it growin :yes:
congrats on ur harvest ,it looks mighty dank bro
so, that chemdogbx2 is some good shit eh
im tempted to crack a few myself
i found my sour diesel crosses to be very pleasing

ull def find that choosen 1 out of that pile o seeds uve made

hey bro are those no pest strips expensive? i cant get them no were in the uk
might have to get u to ship some over for me lol

:respect:

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey mr big hows it growin :yes:
congrats on ur harvest ,it looks mighty dank bro
so, that chemdogbx2 is some good shit eh
im tempted to crack a few myself
i found my sour diesel crosses to be very pleasing

ull def find that choosen 1 out of that pile o seeds uve made

hey bro are those no pest strips expensive? i cant get them no were in the uk
might have to get u to ship some over for me lol

hey m@rg sup brotha thanks for the kind words congrats to you to brotha
the no pest strips are about $6.00 us pm me and we will fig it out i hpe i find a keeper to but i will smoke um all the good the bad and the ugly lol peace brotha :jump: :canabis: :respect:

chemdog_d_bx1_1_3_day_dry

chemdog_d_bx1_2_3days_dry

chemdog_d_bx1_3_day_dry

chemdog_d_bx1_i_week_cure

chemdog_d_bx2_1_week_cure

snowdog_bx1_1_week_cure

ak-47_1_week_cure

cheese_2_weeks_veg

MRBIg$

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Thanks Big$! I was getting ready to post an update on her so you get the first peek! I'm so glad I went 12/12 with her from the git go cause she's turning into a bush...mostly sativa hybrid. Not to shabby for playing with a bag seed ;)

Heres her base

shes 12 weeks from seed and took 6 to show sex, so I'd say 42+ flowering, with a Monage A Twois clone I was gifted on the right

shes starting to fill in nicely, i'm gonna pull the large branches down and out to let more light into the canopy

I'm gonna germ some of D J Shorts Grape Kush when their almost done so I can let em veg for 2 months as they have very little streach to em!

Stay Safe and Green!!! Don :joint:
Thats looking great brotha did it split the log or is it still growing in the log lol thats preaty cool sure did turn in to a bush i love mods gear the fruity tase is the shit peace brotha

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 77 days flower

update 77 days flower

Well hello the one loan sour diesel ibl is now at 77 days flower she is 20% amber 60% cloudy 20%clear few more days things have goten real slow now that i got all the rest in bottels got 3 cheese 2 masterkush and 1 ak-47 in veg @ about 3 weeks veg in germ i got k-2 bigbud dreamweaverxgodbud
durban poison and snowdogxsourdiesel ibl changeing up the way i germ had some shit germ rate of late soke all 48 hours in shot glass put on plate with paper towl soaked and will keep standing water on plate also got heat mat under plates seems to have helped a bit got a few ready for dirt peace :rasta:
sourdiesel_ibl_77_days_flower

sourdiesel_ibl_2_77_days_flower

sourdiesel_ibl_1_77_days_flower

:jump:

congrats on a another successfull grow brutha,good job.dont htink i can rep yet but kudos to ya.i have got mine going a couple weeks in veg,only got one of yours up ak47xsour diesel,she doing fine.cant find my cord to my camera but will get one soon.not much to see yet anyhow.got a few strains going though,ak47,bb cheeze,trainwreck,bogs bogglegum,mods menoige a twa,nlxbigbud,sour diesel,and the one ak47xsd.i think i got them all.anyhow nice job brutha,enjoy.

peace

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks Big$, I've been watering directly onto the log so it stays soaked to allow the main stem to expand with growth and not split the log...so far so good, no spliting of the log ;)

Don't rember if I told you or not yet but I've got plans for a 1k HPS air cooled grow area of 3'x5'x7', that way I can keep my 400w closet and sdwitch over the ballast to a 400w MH and use it for a mother-clone-veg area. Soon as I get the funds saved I'm gonna start on it WEEEEEEEdogies!!!

MRBIg$

Veteran
damitrius777 said:
congrats on a another successfull grow brutha,good job.dont htink i can rep yet but kudos to ya.i have got mine going a couple weeks in veg,only got one of yours up ak47xsour diesel,she doing fine.cant find my cord to my camera but will get one soon.not much to see yet anyhow.got a few strains going though,ak47,bb cheeze,trainwreck,bogs bogglegum,mods menoige a twa,nlxbigbud,sour diesel,and the one ak47xsd.i think i got them all.anyhow nice job brutha,enjoy.

peace
Hey thanks brotha it been a hard grow this time around with the temps the mites and the bud rot but the mj came out just fine getting better as it cures more seeds than i would have liked but set for life now lol going to take the loan sour diesel tonight 80 days time to shut down the flower room and get shit straitend out bring on the winter lol good luck with your new grow should be a good one with all them strains peace :jump:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Thanks Big$, I've been watering directly onto the log so it stays soaked to allow the main stem to expand with growth and not split the log...so far so good, no spliting of the log ;)

Don't rember if I told you or not yet but I've got plans for a 1k HPS air cooled grow area of 3'x5'x7', that way I can keep my 400w closet and sdwitch over the ballast to a 400w MH and use it for a mother-clone-veg area. Soon as I get the funds saved I'm gonna start on it WEEEEEEEdogies!!!

Sup brotha i think your going to have a nice bunch of buds from that log lol i just fineshed up with this grow cut the last sourdiesel ibl @ 80 days flower shit is smellen dank cant waite to try her i have tryed some a brotha grew and it was some kick ass mj i will give a smoke report soon time to move on to the cheese thanks everybody for the kind words and help along the way and peace everbody :respect:

ps see you in the cheese thread later :Bolt:
sourdiesel_ibl_80_days_flower

sourdiesel_ibl_80_days_flower

sourdiesel_4_ibl_80_days_flower

sourdiesel_3_ibl_80_days_flower

sourdiesel_2_ibl_80_days_flower
:woohoo: :smoweed: :canabis:

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

I'll be waiting for that smokereort and looking for the cheese thread!!! Damn they look tasty, smoke a fatti for me :joint:

I got picked as a test grower for Cannacopia Seeds so I'll be growing them out next! Can't wait to see what strain of seeds I get!!! They sound delicious, alot are crosses with DeepChunk! I requested a new strain called GovermentMule, Medicinal, supposed to be from the University of Miss where the goverment carried out alot of their medicinal testing! I sure hope it's the one that helps me with my pain troubles so I can cut way back on the opiates!!!

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big, bumping u up to the t. o. p
hows it growin , keeping things rolling nice there bro ,lots to choose from :yes:
nice harvest u had eh , and the sour d looks fine,i can just imagine the smells right now

my snow dog let me down big time,pulled a nice weight ,but its flavorless? whats with that ,idunno,but ill crack a few more nxt run,to give them a proper test

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts