What's new

BIg$ CDDBX1 CDDBX2 SNOWDOGBX1 SD AK47 LETS GROW

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Looking good bro! my Bonsai Burmese Dream soaked up the wine Co2 and hit day 65 so I pulled her and trimmed her!

looking good brotha looks dank let me know how she smokes peace brotha :respect:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don Cotyle again.

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 48 days flower

update 48 days flower

Hey there little update day 48 flower all 9 plants doing well a couple have a little leaf Bern on the very edge of the tips but growth is still not affected backed off my nutes a bit
1 tsp tiger bloom 1 tbl big bloom per gallon of water been giving each plant about ½ gallon as needed temps lights on 87.6 to 88.2 light off 78.6 to 80.5 humidity lights on 42 lights off 50 to 60 thinking I will start flush in about 2 weeks maybe sooner on the ak-47
Ok heres a few pic back with a update soon peace :rant:

sour_diesel_ibl_48_days_flower

snowdog_bx1_1_48_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx2_48_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx2_1_48_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx1_48_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx1_1_48_days_flower

ak-47_48_days_flower

ak-47_1_48_days_flower

and a few of the group 48 days flower smelling good :canabis:

later :Bolt:

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
seed labeling

seed labeling

ok got my first seeds mother ak-47 father sourdiesel ibl now what in the corect labeling ak-47 x sourdiesel ibl )f1 ???? :bigeye:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update day 57 flower

update day 57 flower

Ok update time day 57 flower started flush day 55 ak-47 are both pretty close snowdog not far behind I will let the sour diesel go for 75 or 80 starting to fatten up nicely heat has been a issue this hole grow so I fill lucky to have gotten this good of buds this run seeds look like they are ready pulled 20 out of a small bud 16 were nice looking with spider web look 4 were white threw them away going to give the first seeds I grew to a friend to try out temps lights out 79 lights on 87.6 humidity lights out 56 lights on 44 probably take one of the ak-47 at 60 days running low on smoke peace :jump:
sour_diesel_ibl_57_days_flower

snowdog_bx1_57_days_flower

snowdog_1_bx1_57_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx2_57_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx1_57_days_flower

chemdog_d_bx1_1_57days_flower

ak-47_57_days_flower

ak-47_1_57_days_flower
o the smells :canabis: :dance:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big " o the smells " smelling good eh?:yes:

ooo thas s.d is gonna take that chemdog out real soon
i really,really love that s.d taste ,i nearly stopped my search for the choosen 1 when i smoked that shit ...pure dank
looking mighty fine big :respect: not long now eh

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey big " o the smells " smelling good eh?:yes:

ooo thas s.d is gonna take that chemdog out real soon
i really,really love that s.d taste ,i nearly stopped my search for the choosen 1 when i smoked that shit ...pure dank
looking mighty fine big :respect: not long now eh

hey ma@rg thaks brotha ya i think the sourdiesel is going to take off have smoked it before but never growen this was the one that hermied eraly but it has not put more out buds are not seeded looking dank cant waite to smoke her i got infected buy spider mites so at 59 days flower i had to spray them down with neem concentrate hope that kills them what a bitch i harvested one of the ak-47 so i have some smoke now i can let these girls finsh up right allready seening some amber on a few so ya wont be long now cant waite to see what my seeds will grow peace brotha :woohoo: :dance:

D

Don Cotyle

Dayum Mr.Big$ your garden s starting to make me drool!!! I belive your correct the first crossing would be an F1.

The Burmese Dream has a citrus-berry taste to her with some hashy-light spice undertones, with a nice mix of head and body stone unless you over smoke her then it's almost nap time. Works fairly nice for pain with no parinoia at all. I'd definatly grow her out again but it was the only pack listed and MOD is not breeding now :badday:

I'll be expanding my grow area a few months down the road, probably to a 3'x6' x7 1/2' and increasing to a 600-1000 W HPS lamp, my current closet will be turned into a Mother-Veg-Clone room ;) I'm in the process of saveing for the lamp and materials to build the room and a cooling unit with carbon scrubber...it's way overdoo and I'd like to mult-strain grows instead of the ocassional small dual grows, I think I could get as many as 10-12 plants with soil or do a nice sea of green with as many as 40+ plants. Then I might get into some breeding!!!

Keep up the great work, Don

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MRBIg$ again. Oh WELL, I tryed!

MRBIg$

Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Dayum Mr.Big$ your garden s starting to make me drool!!! I belive your correct the first crossing would be an F1.

The Burmese Dream has a citrus-berry taste to her with some hashy-light spice undertones, with a nice mix of head and body stone unless you over smoke her then it's almost nap time. Works fairly nice for pain with no parinoia at all. I'd definatly grow her out again but it was the only pack listed and MOD is not breeding now :badday:

I'll be expanding my grow area a few months down the road, probably to a 3'x6' x7 1/2' and increasing to a 600-1000 W HPS lamp, my current closet will be turned into a Mother-Veg-Clone room ;) I'm in the process of saveing for the lamp and materials to build the room and a cooling unit with carbon scrubber...it's way overdoo and I'd like to mult-strain grows instead of the ocassional small dual grows, I think I could get as many as 10-12 plants with soil or do a nice sea of green with as many as 40+ plants. Then I might get into some breeding!!!

Keep up the great work, Don

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MRBIg$ again. Oh WELL, I tryed!
hey thanks brotha have had some bad luck of late i got mites takeing over and i cant get a handel on them alrready harvested two plants that looked like they going to die fucking neem did not do a thing they just drank it up like the fucks they are littel basterds bad thing is i have started a new grow and i have seen mites in that room two so now i dont know what to do when i get all the girls havested i will take the ones in veg treat them for mites lock them in the bathroom clean and bomb my 2 rooms the heat is what is killin me littel fucker love the heat cant waite for winter peace brotha :badday: :fsu:

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw another post you had about mites.
dont see any signs of em on yer pics in this thread.
you said the lowers are drying up?
maybe your problem is bud rot or PM

og dmc

Those snow dog leaves look just like mine. That plant is finicky though. It got pissed when I topped it and transplanted it.

MRBIg$

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
i saw another post you had about mites.
dont see any signs of em on yer pics in this thread.
you said the lowers are drying up?
maybe your problem is bud rot or PM
Hey frank sup brotha i was thinking it could be some bud rot myself when i tap the buds i can see the littel fuckers flying i sprayed erverthing with neem still got the basterds i will post a pic of the lower bud tonight thanks for your input brotha peace :badday:

MRBIg$

Veteran
og dmc said:
Those snow dog leaves look just like mine. That plant is finicky though. It got pissed when I topped it and transplanted it.
ya they dont like lots of nutes both look difrent 1 looks like my sour diesel ibl
the other i will let you no cause i pulled that bitch going to smoke her up her and the fucking mites i will go get no pest strips try that i gess peace brotha :cuss:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont spray neem on flowering plants.
that might be the rot problem.
the only thing i ever used to completely kill mites was avid.
you def dont spray that in flower either.

MRBIg$

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
dont spray neem on flowering plants.
that might be the rot problem.
the only thing i ever used to completely kill mites was avid.
you def dont spray that in flower either.
Hey brotha i did spray the hole plants with neem i had the problem with the lower buds before i sprayed but now that i did what can i do to make sure i dont loose the hole crop now??? :badday:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the way i see it is, finish flowering out what u got. empty the room and bomb it til the mites are gone.
bleach everything lightly and start over again.
cant really spray any chems in flower, not good for finished product.
mites suck, they've burned us all before.
its easier to do what you gotta do the first time.
it will hurt your bottom line down the road w/out harvest for a few months.
but such is life, part of this game

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,sorry to hear u got mites ,
ive been torturing the little buggers for 10 wks now
i used s.m.c - kills them in seconds ,which gives u plenty of chance to spray it back off with a little water.

sulphur burner/vaporiser is my next step 100gbp but worth it

keep on bro :respect: kill em all

MRBIg$

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
the way i see it is, finish flowering out what u got. empty the room and bomb it til the mites are gone.
bleach everything lightly and start over again.
cant really spray any chems in flower, not good for finished product.
mites suck, they've burned us all before.
its easier to do what you gotta do the first time.
it will hurt your bottom line down the road w/out harvest for a few months.
but such is life, part of this game

Sup frank i took a pic of the lower buds on the chemdog d bx1 i looked at the trics they were 80% amber 20% cloudy so i took her at 61 days the rest seem to be all right so far i think you may be right about the bud rot buds seem to have lost there smell peace brotha :cuss:

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey big ,sorry to hear u got mites ,
ive been torturing the little buggers for 10 wks now
i used s.m.c - kills them in seconds ,which gives u plenty of chance to spray it back off with a little water.

sulphur burner/vaporiser is my next step 100gbp but worth it

keep on bro :respect: kill em all

man they sure do suck things were going so good to up tell now i hope i did not fuck up the whole batch buy spraying them with neem i gess i will have to isolate my babys in another room kill mites on them if there is some then bomb both my rooms hopfuly get rid of them peace brotha :cuss:

D

Don Cotyle

Sorry to hear the Borg is on the attack :badday: in your grow Big$. Harvest then spray with Floramite in about 7 days hit em with pestout, you'll probably see em again so hit em with the pestout again. A final hit with Floramite in another 7 days should finish em!!!

Goodluck wipein the little sh!ts out =P Don!