What's new

Big Brother 11

T

TrichyTrichy

I know!!! Jesse needs to leave her alone.
Ronnie is gonna be an all-star villain he if keeps playing the game.

T

TrichyTrichy

I thinks it's cool she's a tae kwon do champ. I couldn't get over the foot stinks in any of the karate/judo studios I checked out.
cbs -yukon

T

TrichyTrichy

Michelle can go. She has a sardonic face and only spews nasty vitriolic crap.

T

TrichyTrichy

He is playing the game. What's with her wearing a mustache necklace? She spoke about it the other day but I didn't catch the context. The lot of them except Jordan are bit of gender benders,imo.

T

TrichyTrichy

She is a friendly soul. :) Tonight Daisy of Love is picking her Man. I hope 12 pack wins. He is cute and can read :laughing:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha Trichy....12 pack is a doof and just wants to be on tv...is flex the other guy?..I like him

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I dunno peeps .. I smell this season turning into a snorefest if something doesnt pick up.

T

TrichyTrichy

She got rid of 12 pack and looks like she really likes Flex. London couldn't read the mini -love note she sent him. He needed 12 pack to read it for him :laughing:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Spoiler alert .. daisy picks flava flav .. then new york comes in and she spits in daisys face. Then daisy accidently gets a boob job in her lips and then some vh1 execs come in to give her face a seperate contract for another show. Daisy gets mad and chops off her head. Her face goes on to have a long successful career.

and thats how most the crap should go on vh1.

dopeshow

I think Lydia would be much more attractive without the fake blonde bullshit..her body isn't that bad at all, under that tats anyway. Completely laughed though when Jessie wouldn't give her a kiss that was classic...

I share Randude's fascination, Jordan has this ditzy innocence that screams "do me"

Ronnie that dorky mother fugger... I don't dislike him... I certainly think he's the goofball to end all goofballs, but you can't hate the dude for playing the game.

Natalie and Jessie have fucked themselves I think.. there's no way the rest of the house doesn't see that little power couple thing they're doing, and I'm sure one of 'em will get the boot before halfway.

Casey! My man Casey! I like Casey a lot, probably my favorite character... he's got a lot of energy of personality... I'm not feeling too strong about his chances though :( Could be a bad week for Casey coming up....

Latest posts

Latest posts