What's new

Big Brother 11

T

TrichyTrichy

I was watching afterdark a few days ago. It seems Jordan was trying to show her boobies on purpose. One of the girls told her if she wanted to do Playboy after BB why would they pay her if they've seen her 'goods' already. Jordan whines,"that's true"

T

TrichyTrichy

jesse and whatsherface remind me of Drew and Diane from season 4 or was it 5? the sexuality vagueness in both pairs.

T

TrichyTrichy

check out the showtime site or call!!! - i think you can get a couple months free -new cust.promo

M

Marywanna

Lydia has been playin Jesse's skin flute! Saw it on Hamsterwatch! Wonder how she got it out of his hands for a few minutes??? What a whore!:lurk::spank:

M

Marywanna

Thanks for sharing the horn-dog part,randude.I would have never guessed:laughing: her tattoos suck too.

med_breeder

At first I thaught Laura was all boobs and no brain.
Her problem is she showed her brains.
Had she played the dumb bimbo role, she could have coasted easily for 5-6 weeks.

It's a shame, Laura could have gone far.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Been fun watching ronnie implode. Just deserves for anyone that schemes to get the seasons best eye candy voted off. How could Julie Chen resist motorboating them chesticles on Lauras exit interview?

4.jpg

38615_big.jpg

crosby_laura1.jpg

5.jpg

426_1.jpg

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I am no expert, it don't look like Jordan's boobs match..

Maybe I am a bit of an expert now that I think about it.

Theres a CBS video where she says she got a boob job three weeks before going into the house. That also explains why shes showing so many 'goods'. Never met one girl that got a boob job and didnt feel like showing them to anyone that asked and to alot that didnt.

Tara-Reid-nipple-slip-fail-2.jpg