What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Beaver Indica Winter 2023 Grow

ost

I'm Canadian and used something known to Canadians.
They have a Beaver on some of our money even.
I wasn't thinking about other Beavers. :ROFLMAO:

You never heard of it, because I'm the person who created it and those are F1's.
I used RSC Sherberghan Afghani males to pollinate an old Indica strain from the
80's sold by the Super Sativa Seed Club called Early Bird (M26).

My current goal is to make lots seeds of a new and fast flowering Hash Plant.

SSSC Early Bird (M26):

"An early Dutch cold-resistant strain. Inbreed for three generations. Breeding plants were selected
for early maturation and quality of the high. Some individuals will have purple seedbracts. Most
of the plants are very resinous. The yield varies from plant to plant. Harvest first/second week
of September."

Peyote in the wilds of Mexico take decades to grow. Indoors from seeds
they can be ready in as little as 3 years. But more time is better of course.
@ troutman i didn't know seeds were a thing a person could get ahold of.

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm in Ontario, Canada and got them from MagiCactus located in Toronto.

I got Lophophora Williamsii var. Big Bend from the area of Big Bend National Park in southern Texas and
Lophophora Williamsii var. El Oso from the plains of El Oso, just north of Cuatrocienegas Coahuila Mexico.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I got mine as a present from a friend 11 years ago
1701258209448789387234330653536.jpg

goriillaunit

@troutman Good to know, I had a very nice phenotype that was ready in the first week of October and mold resistant. I will plant them again in the new season and compare with the BX version. But I don't know where the bx version came from.

goriillaunit

Yes, it's a shiva skunk. Someone stole my M39 plant with seeds at the time.... I also had two seasons back Freezeland ibl, but it was horribly eaten by mold. The description of this variety suggested something else.... would like to check some more Canadian varieties, but I do not see these strains in Europe....

Latest posts

Latest posts