What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like to stay n play with ya euge but 'iz gutsta git bac to my'z back iyed pee's,ohh yea donst forgot thoze culid greens....my'z Stacy 'babee' back ribs too....yessum uh huh that's ryte babeee.... :D

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Like to stay n play with ya euge but 'iz gutsta git bac to my'z back iyed pee's,ohh yea donst forgot thoze culid greens....my'z Stacy 'babee' back ribs too....yessum uh huh that's ryte babeee.... :D

lol, i'm not black..

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 505892

NE is having his coming out party tonight. Where he'll be breaking the news to his wife. :bigeye:

Rodehazrd

Afterthought autos would be a great place to start :)

Not that I would buy them anyways but a business man that puts politics before his product is a fool.

Oh Is that Democrat weed he has? Makes me want some
@ aridbud here I come I’ve heard tell it causes courteous behaviors in angry white folk and and a feeling of positive regard for others

M

member 505892

Honey, look.... i don't know how to put this, but....

picture.php

picture.php

M

member 505892

I'm afraid i don't get the 'honking'.... right over my head....

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
the losers think its funny, because of biden's drive in events due to corona restrictions...

so now, they use it to :jerkit: each other when they approve of their lame messages

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm afraid i don't get the 'honking'.... right over my head....

Just busting balls...don't take anything personally

Plus it's a traumatic time for me right now.
I'm coming out to my wife of 38 years....hahaha
Gonna put on some Diana Ross 'I'm comin out'

CaptainDankness

Lmao ....police aren't going to be responding to calls with zest in places like chiraq and Oregon.....I can see alot of people with businesses leaving those shitholes in a hurry,as we've already seen in NY

Not exactly a good thing for Republicans, like with California, they're leaving in masses, but they are voting Democrat still and they're the reason Arizona and Nevada went blue. They even got fairly close to turning Texas blue.

Kind of a win win for the Democrats, but I kind of want to check out Oregon with decriminalized coke. Lol, plus they're probably going to be flooded with good LSD!:whee:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not exactly a good thing for Republicans, like with California, they're leaving in masses, but they are voting Democrat still and they're the reason Arizona and Nevada went blue. They even got fairly close to turning Texas blue.

Kind of a win win for the Democrats, but I kind of want to check out Oregon with decriminalized coke. Lol, plus they're probably going to be flooded with good LSD!:whee:

I agree the right is a thing of the past,not a doubt in my mind.AOC,Ohan and the likes are the future of the country.Depending on the next 4 years,will be telling as to there's ever a right leaning president again.In all honesty I doubt it.Thats why I believe the country will continue to divide,biden may be a nice guy,but can he change 70 million Americans beliefs....we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts