What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well conservative communities need to take it one step further and stop being welcoming to rich liberals leaving there own self created shit hole cities for rural areas.

Yes sir,we see each other as the enemy.That wont change,same as Al Qaeda and ISIS fighters.

They have to figure out how to get rid of 70 million of us.
We have to figure out how to get rid of 75 million of them.
We'll see how it goes

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best thing conservatives can do right now is boycott democrat owned businesses.

Atleast 50% of the country doesn't agree with democrat policies, if that 50% used their power to defund democrat run businesses and institutions the effect would be tremendous.

Put your money where your mouth is, if you know a business owner is a supporter of the perverted left pull your money back and put in back in your wallet.

I'm talking everything from the seed company you buy from, to the barber shop, from Amazon to restaurants in town.

Defund the opposition and show them that elections have consequences and sink their businesses.

Go right on ahead. WE WON'T MISS YOU!!!!!:biglaugh:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm dead serious, stop eating at their restaurants, stop shopping in their stores and stop vacationing in democrat cities and towns.

You can totally demolish entire cities and towns by stoping spending your money there.

Especially with the pandemic it would be especially easy to totally torpedo small democrat business especially restaurants and bars and shops.

Boycott democrat businesses!
Good luck, Spartacus!

T

TakenByTheSky

Go right on ahead. WE WON'T MISS YOU!!!!!:biglaugh:

Afterthought autos would be a great place to start :)

Not that I would buy them anyways but a business man that puts politics before his product is a fool.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not that I would buy them anyways but a business man that puts politics before his product is a fool.

Im sorry your guy lost. He could have easily won if he conducted himself differently within even the past 6-8 months. I can tell you are bummed. I dont think any of your hopes will come to fruition regarding democratic businesses revenue but I hope you find peace with this. The people voted, Trump lost. He was an abysmal failure. He was golfing when he found out he lost. Not working, always golfing, tweeting, spreading hate and concern. I think you are about to watch the country thrive within the next year or so especially if we can contain and/or eliminate the virus. People will work together. We will finally focus on that instead of someone focusing on rallying and spreading more disease through our country. He was the equivalent of a clinical halitosis version of covid breath.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

some of us believe that there are more important things in life than profit margin & 401k. what was that old saying about a rich man, a camel, an eye of a needle & Heaven....it'll come to me.:D

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

..."some" of the moderators here think this is okay.....

its rather troublesome to me though

:chin:

(there was a bit of a telling freudian slip too. lol!)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
So all the sudden you care about America.

i can't speak for all liberals, but personally i am very much a patriot. i love my country and would not live anywhere else.

It's alright for lefties to harass conservatives sitting down at a restaurant, maybe it's now time for conservatives to start harassing biden supporters.

this is really nasty. so because a minority of leftists are assholes, all of us deserve to be abused? that's a really shitty thing to say. not as shitty as that sherriff or police chief or whatever saying that all democrats deserve a bullet to the head, but still a shitty thing to say. we don't need more division.

i find that my conservative friends and i are fairly well aligned on many topics. i would never dream of harassing them for their beliefs. no matter how heated our debates get, at the end of the day we still wish eachother goodnight, and still greet eachother in the morning.

yeah there are crazies (on either side of the center) that would piss the bed for the rest of us, but i've found that most people are just trying to get through life in their own way. vast majority are working class and we aren't going to continue to build society in better directions if we are constantly bickering over who has the worse dickbags in their stupid political party. :friends:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know this will sound crazy for a pot forum but i'm busy trimming...

let them have their last bitter gasp,not like team biden here has been graceful in victory...

'Trimming',the ordasity

Let's try and keep it civil in here fellas.....hahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beep...beep....honk...honk...toot... toot....

So what flavor ice cream you like? LMAO

Fair enuff?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
man, wow...
guess my “shithole” city did a better job of educating me than your shithole prairie.

that’s purely subjective, of course

Lmao ....police aren't going to be responding to calls with zest in places like chiraq and Oregon.....I can see alot of people with businesses leaving those shitholes in a hurry,as we've already seen in NY

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honk....honk....beep....Mrs berkster will have to come in here and "womansplain' that shitwhole....lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts