What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor M

No, but that's not even a factor in this. The pipelines in reference are carrying tar sands and/or fracked oil THROUGH the USA, to the Gulf, from Canada, for export from the Gulf of Mexico to elsewhere. That oil is not intended for market in the USA. It doesn't affect our oil supply.

I live in an Oil State that has operated on revenue from that resource, despite the thieving and dishonest major producers stealing from us repeatedly, since about 1977-1978.

It's an opportunistic effort to build a line for OTHER nations' oil, from which we get very little benefit.

Joe's first day of "mending relationships" with our allies has Canada irate KXL pipeline and 8,000 union jobs gone in the stroke of a pen.

Don't worry though the wokesters were thrilled about the POC Sec of defense and former defense contractor employee. And what do you know we are redeploying troops back to the middle east

G

Joe's first day of "mending relationships" with our allies has Canada irate KXL pipeline and 8,000 union jobs gone in the stroke of a pen.

Don't worry though the wokesters were thrilled about the POC Sec of defense and former defense contrator employee. And what do you know we are redeploying troops back to the middle east

The US jobs, and a lot of the Canadian jobs for that line, as well as Dakota Access, were for construction mostly; and not all of those jobs would've gone to the US on the US side of the border, from my understanding.. Those are not long-term jobs. Yes, they are jobs, but not long-term.

Research the number of spills that occurred just in the Dakotas, during that fiasco. There's articles outing them, but at the time, in that the pipeline in reference (Dakota Access) was a political hot-potato, many of those spills never saw MSM, but photos and reports were, indeed, published.

Many of the Canadian First Nations people, and others, had mixed review, on the Northern side of the Border we share. Same-same for the line they were wanting to punch through in BC, that purportedly violated First Nations' land rights.

The rest of it, ya' win some, ya' lose some.

I think for the most part, sending troops back into the ME is an error. But, depends on the real mission. Not the BS PR stated mission, but what are they really going there to do?

For those countries where 'we' invented conflicts and crises, I've mostly been a firm believer in the old, "You break it, you buy it." policy, to include rebuilding places we killed over a million poor bastards,. based on lies, and pulverized their towns and communities.

If they're going to provide security while we and other involved war criminal nations do the right thing, and rebuild the places where we accomplished little more than to instill greater resentments, death and destruction, then I'm OK with that.

But refer back to the difference between stated missions, and real purposes. That needs examined.

Doctor M

The US jobs, and a lot of the Canadian jobs for that line, as well as Dakota Access, were for construction mostly; and not all of those jobs would've gone to the US on the US side of the border, from my understanding.. Those are not long-term jobs. Yes, they are jobs, but not long-term.

Research the number of spills that occurred just in the Dakotas, during that fiasco. There's articles outing them, but at the time, in that the pipeline in reference (Dakota Access) was a political hot-potato, many of those spills never saw MSM, but photos and reports were, indeed, published.

Many of the Canadian First Nations people, and others, had mixed review, on the Northern side of the Border we share. Same-same for the line they were wanting to punch through in BC, that purportedly violated First Nations' land rights.

The rest of it, ya' win some, ya' lose some.

I think for the most part, sending troops back into the ME is an error. But, depends on the real mission. Not the BS PR stated mission, but what are they really going there to do?

For those countries where 'we' invented conflicts and crises, I've mostly been a firm believer in the old, "You break it, you buy it." policy, to include rebuilding places we killed over a million poor bastards,. based on lies, and pulverized their towns and communities.

If they're going to provide security while we and other involved war criminal nations do the right thing, and rebuild the places where we accomplished little more than to instill greater resentments, death and destruction, then I'm OK with that.

But refer back to the difference between stated missions, and real purposes. That needs examined.

You seem to have a firm grasp on the neocon military industrial complex and a splendid way of making there case for more dead people by saving the world from evil or it's our obligation yada yada.

All construction jobs are temporary. 35 years in a construction trade union we understood we did not know where the next job was and the current one would end before we retired. I kind of thought you could do better than the it's a temp job argument.

Oh well it's off to save the world of oil producing nations That Clinton Bush and Jobama did such a slendid job of fucking up by droning wedding parties and hospitals.

med4u

Veteran
Biden's been President for one day and he's already sending troops back to Syria and Iraq. To kill brown people.

On the bright side I can pick my preferred pronoun on the White House website.

Meanwhile in DC the national guard who protected Biden based on a "threat" that was never substantiated and never materialized were banished to a parking garage. The mainstream media is pearl clutching but won't blame Biden the commander in chief or Pelosi who ordered the NG banished from the capital. Even democrat members of congress have to pretend to be outraged.

Remember those photo ops of Nancy Pelosi giving challenge coins and handing out lunch lol

4006 people died of covid due Biden's mishandling of the covid crisis.

ANTIFA is still destroying liberal progressive west coast cities full of college educated intelligent folks in Biden's America.

Taxes are going up, energy prices are going up which will hurt the poor the most but don't worry Joe is sending you $1400. Not quite enough to offset the tax increases or cover the higher energy costs but at least you can buy a few Lady (hunger Games) Gaga mp3 downloads from Apple.

New press secretary is totally unprepared, falling over all of her words, and dodging questions. Biden is signing EO’s his own administration isn’t even following.

The WHO waited until one HOUR after Biden’s inauguration to admit COVID testing was faulty and resulted in many false positives. False positives that cost people their jobs and their business - cost our kids a chunk of their education.

Remember how people were banned for recommending hydroxychloroquine?

Suddenly, it's being recommended in the American Journal of Medicine.

What happened this week that made this drug OK with the medical community? People in high positions in our medical research community were playing politics with the health of the American people.

Fauci downgraded to “holdover from Trump administration” after going off script.

My god this shitshow of an administration is going to be fun to watch.

lets not forget opening the borders with a train of covid coming up from Honduras
and removing travel bans from
terrorist Muslim nations around the world including iran
all while the speaker of the house is trying to impeach an ex president for some twisted vengeance fetish...

a category 5 shit storm is imminent....you were warned

minds_I

Veteran
Biden's been President for one day and he's already sending troops back to Syria and Iraq. To kill brown people.

On the bright side I can pick my preferred pronoun on the White House website.

Meanwhile in DC the national guard who protected Biden based on a "threat" that was never substantiated and never materialized were banished to a parking garage. The mainstream media is pearl clutching but won't blame Biden the commander in chief or Pelosi who ordered the NG banished from the capital. Even democrat members of congress have to pretend to be outraged.

Remember those photo ops of Nancy Pelosi giving challenge coins and handing out lunch lol

4006 people died of covid due Biden's mishandling of the covid crisis.

ANTIFA is still destroying liberal progressive west coast cities full of college educated intelligent folks in Biden's America.

Taxes are going up, energy prices are going up which will hurt the poor the most but don't worry Joe is sending you $1400. Not quite enough to offset the tax increases or cover the higher energy costs but at least you can buy a few Lady (hunger Games) Gaga mp3 downloads from Apple.

New press secretary is totally unprepared, falling over all of her words, and dodging questions. Biden is signing EO’s his own administration isn’t even following.

The WHO waited until one HOUR after Biden’s inauguration to admit COVID testing was faulty and resulted in many false positives. False positives that cost people their jobs and their business - cost our kids a chunk of their education.

Remember how people were banned for recommending hydroxychloroquine?

Suddenly, it's being recommended in the American Journal of Medicine.

What happened this week that made this drug OK with the medical community? People in high positions in our medical research community were playing politics with the health of the American people.

Fauci downgraded to “holdover from Trump administration” after going off script.

My god this shitshow of an administration is going to be fun to watch.

Hello all,

You have a link as my google machine did not find that article.

I think its your feelz that you are expounding upon....

Could be wrong....buahahahaha not likely though.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran

Don't worry though the wokesters were thrilled about the POC Sec of defense and former defense contractor employee. And what do you know we are redeploying troops back to the middle east

Hello all,

Again,my google machine comes up blank....this is the search query...

"biden sends troops back to middle east"

Comes up blank...why you suppose that is?

Links?

or is it your feelz again?

Did tucker tell you this?

Buahahaha

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Links?

Buahahaha

minds_I

C'MON MAN !

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

Links?

Buahahaha

minds_I

Try replacing Middle East with Iraq.

A Bomb went off near the embassy so we need more troops there pronto apparently

med4u

Veteran
The guard has been in DC for awhile(because someone was being a huge, seditionist jackass)and their commanders were responsible for ensuring they had accommodations. In other words, yes it sucks, but that wasn’t Joe’s call. Someone else made those decisions.

bullshit...grampa joe is the commander in chief...he alone is responsible for the treatment of our armed services members
its disgusting

Trump would have put them up at Trump International if need be

h.h.

Veteran
I think that you’ll find that 8,000 jobs often equates to 80 workers doing the same job 100 times. They use the same experienced crews over and over.

growlegal

Veteran
I would like to once again Congratulate Joe Biden and all American patriots not afflicted with the TDS that has infested the radical right wing
Watching the GOP implode is only sweeter as the Trumplican whine and cry and lie , lie , lie;)

imiubu

The guard has been in DC for awhile(because someone was being a huge, seditionist jackass)and their commanders were responsible for ensuring they had accommodations. In other words, yes it sucks, but that wasn’t Joe’s call. Someone else made those decisions.

LMBO

All we need do here is change the name from Joe to Don and all those who have been screaming "it was Don's fault!"... he alone made ALL the decisions!!! are shown to be the hypocrites that they are.

It is never the sole decision of the prez. and that is done by design. Otherwise, we'd be residing in a dictatorship rather than a democratic republic.

Can't have it both ways folks.

Cripes, smh.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame the inauguration wasnt held in Portland,or Seattle.
It would have given The Guard something to do as the domestic terrorism continues, maybe today is the day Joe worries about the taxpayers in these cities instead of stopping deportation of illegal immigrant felons, and inviting more.
F U angel moms.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Aside from the fact that most of these 'dirty oil' pipelines recently protested, approved, disapproved, etc., were mostly headed for the Gulf of Me-hico, for export. Not even our energy, and a pittance of jobs, with property taxes for infrastructure as primary revenue, while increasing the likelihood of more spills like those the companies & coopted regulators tried to conceal around the time of the Dakota Access issues.

If we're gonna' further screw up our stuff, it at least ought to be done with/for OUR stuff.

:bow::bow::bow:

Great outdoors

Just when you think the lunacy is over it gets turned up a notch in here.
Never knew it was possible to accomplish so much, and apparently all bad, in one day...
At this rate the US should be in ashes in a week. I'll check back.

h.h.

Veteran
LMBO

All we need do here is change the name from Joe to Don and all those who have been screaming "it was Don's fault!"... he alone made ALL the decisions!!! are shown to be the hypocrites that they are.

It is never the sole decision of the prez. and that is done by design. Otherwise, we'd be residing in a dictatorship rather than a democratic republic.

Can't have it both ways folks.

Cripes, smh.

Joe wasn’t president when they arrived.

h.h.

Veteran
Just when you think the lunacy is over it gets turned up a notch in here.
Never knew it was possible to accomplish so much, and apparently all bad, in one day...
At this rate the US should be in ashes in a week. I'll check back.

We won’t be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.