What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The first slut is siad to speak five langauges ...she was said to have a masters in architecture....which is bullshit...she spent one semester at a university before being a call girl in NYC...c'mon man.

minds_I

Amynamous

I think conservative media is going to be struggling the next few months. All of their reporters are going to be soooo bored. haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think conservative media is going to be struggling the next few months. All of their reporters are going to be soooo bored. haha

Nah, they will just manufacture the next pizzagate. Shit, the media doesn't even have to lie anymore, just run w the conspiracies like they did before donnie did all their work for them.

G

Good:party:
No offense to our Canadian friends, but move your tar oil through your own country.

Aside from the fact that most of these 'dirty oil' pipelines recently protested, approved, disapproved, etc., were mostly headed for the Gulf of Me-hico, for export. Not even our energy, and a pittance of jobs, with property taxes for infrastructure as primary revenue, while increasing the likelihood of more spills like those the companies & coopted regulators tried to conceal around the time of the Dakota Access issues.

If we're gonna' further screw up our stuff, it at least ought to be done with/for OUR stuff.

med4u

Veteran
do you like paying more for gas..fuel..heating your home..being energy self sufficient?having to haggle in the middle east?

G

do you like paying more for gas..fuel..heating your home..being energy self sufficient?having to haggle in the middle east?

No, but that's not even a factor in this. The pipelines in reference are carrying tar sands and/or fracked oil THROUGH the USA, to the Gulf, from Canada, for export from the Gulf of Mexico to elsewhere. That oil is not intended for market in the USA. It doesn't affect our oil supply.

I live in an Oil State that has operated on revenue from that resource, despite the thieving and dishonest major producers stealing from us repeatedly, since about 1977-1978.

It's an opportunistic effort to build a line for OTHER nations' oil, from which we get very little benefit.

Gry

Veteran
Am reminded of the circumstances behind the loss of global reserve status for the Pound Sterling.
If we continue on this path, we will lose the dollar as the preferred currency of trade.

Doctor M

Biden's been President for one day and he's already sending troops back to Syria and Iraq. To kill brown people.

On the bright side I can pick my preferred pronoun on the White House website.

Meanwhile in DC the national guard who protected Biden based on a "threat" that was never substantiated and never materialized were banished to a parking garage. The mainstream media is pearl clutching but won't blame Biden the commander in chief or Pelosi who ordered the NG banished from the capital. Even democrat members of congress have to pretend to be outraged.

Remember those photo ops of Nancy Pelosi giving challenge coins and handing out lunch lol

4006 people died of covid due Biden's mishandling of the covid crisis.

ANTIFA is still destroying liberal progressive west coast cities full of college educated intelligent folks in Biden's America.

Taxes are going up, energy prices are going up which will hurt the poor the most but don't worry Joe is sending you $1400. Not quite enough to offset the tax increases or cover the higher energy costs but at least you can buy a few Lady (hunger Games) Gaga mp3 downloads from Apple.

New press secretary is totally unprepared, falling over all of her words, and dodging questions. Biden is signing EO’s his own administration isn’t even following.

The WHO waited until one HOUR after Biden’s inauguration to admit COVID testing was faulty and resulted in many false positives. False positives that cost people their jobs and their business - cost our kids a chunk of their education.

Remember how people were banned for recommending hydroxychloroquine?

Suddenly, it's being recommended in the American Journal of Medicine.

What happened this week that made this drug OK with the medical community? People in high positions in our medical research community were playing politics with the health of the American people.

Fauci downgraded to “holdover from Trump administration” after going off script.

My god this shitshow of an administration is going to be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts