What's new

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

audiohi

Veteran
it has become too late to implement or enforce laws banning any guns.

this is because everyone already has one.

there are 400 million guns in the hands of 330 million people in the US.

Those ownership numbers may be a bit misleading...

FTyjccxVEAAd513

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was under the impression that it was ALWAYS illegal to sell them. certain firearms made before 1968 did not have numbers, like my moms old Detective Special. those selling the "kits" were pushing (HARD) at the boundaries of what was legal already. LEO never bothered anyone that i heard of for MAKING their own guns but you were not supposed to sell/give/trade them off. selling them as "kits" was just thumbing their noses at laws designed to keep guns out of hands legally blocked from buying them. morons shooting themselves in the foot...:dunno:

I don't think 80% lowers are pushing any boundaries. the problem is with the POTUS trying to curry favor with liberals/dems.
Now on the subject of "home made" guns - the kits they sell are considered firearm parts, it's not a firearm until you take a drill to it and put the pieces together. Companies that sell kits expect you to register that firearm upon completion. People have been building their own firearms for centuries, so what's changed? A pandering President in office.
That law isn't gonna change anything at all. They banned drugs & people still do them, now they better ban 3D printers because people will just print more gun parts.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a pandering president in office formerly.
You must really love Biden to interject every time someone has their own opinion on the man.
I don't completely love Trump either, sometimes he struck me as a used car salesman/carnival barker.
Biden's pandering is obvious, A blind man can see through it. Like him picking a V.P. not for her talents or skills or even the good of this country but because she checks all the boxes on the SJW checklist. There's been a blatant pattern here with the people he endorses or has in his cabinet.

RobFromTX

I do not like the current president.

Interesting how many people think everything is red or blue...
Thats because everythings becoming red or blue. No bipartisan cooperation at all and thats the intention of both parties. I must say it is downright funny to watch though. They have billboards all over California now warning people against moving to Texas. Do you know how long we've dreamed of that happening😜

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don't think 80% lowers are pushing any boundaries. the problem is with the POTUS trying to curry favor with liberals/dems.
Now on the subject of "home made" guns - the kits they sell are considered firearm parts, it's not a firearm until you take a drill to it and put the pieces together. Companies that sell kits expect you to register that firearm upon completion. People have been building their own firearms for centuries, so what's changed? A pandering President in office.
That law isn't gonna change anything at all. They banned drugs & people still do them, now they better ban 3D printers because people will just print more gun parts.
nope, the lowers by themselves were not. but when folks start selling them (along with the parts to assemble a firearm) then it is obvious what you are doing. they either had to ban the kits or give up trying to keep folks not allowed to have guns from getting guns. and NO ONE in their right mind wants absolute idiots and/or criminals to have guns. by the way...lots of folks still going to jail over drugs. and as long as money-grubbing fools make it easy for the idiots/criminals to make guns, THEY will be going to jail too... you cannot register a gun that has no serial number, and claiming that they "thought their customers would do so" is bullshit, pure and simple. a very limp attempt at "plausible deniability". abuse a right, lose a right. :shucks: stupid motherfuckers...

Ready4

Veteran
nice, put down the guys thread
like i said maybe you should start your own thread

if you have a map handy you will see tijuana is a "border" city
/like canada

way off topic and i dont think you have any idea what you are talking about
/strt your own thread bright guy
I am perfectly aware of where Tijuana is located. I do know what I am talking about & have witnessed the border interaction here for decades. Get a map out and look. The idea that the Southern border is all that counts is nonsense - the northern border is much huger in distance & has the much of the same type of activity. Fox "news" is mainly responsible for all the border nonsense regarding the Southern border, they lie 24/7.

I have also seen many illegal citizens of other nations here - all of them just wanted to work and send $ back home. Once again, have you or anyone you know ever lost their job to an "illegal" ? Hmm ????
Not being nasty to you or anyone else on here - the thread topic is factually fake paid spam with zero truth. Anyone who believes/believed it is a victim of fraud. I am willing to bet on it. Good luck to you. Grow on.

Last edited:

Green Squall

More noise. Police in Hawaii tried to enforce this back in 2017 and quickly rescinded the policy. Biden isn't going to do jack shit.

Speaking of policy though, when is he going to fulfill his campaign promise to decriminalize cannabis?

St. Phatty

A healthy response to the situation - A LOT more industrial arts education.

e.g. people learning how to BUILD Their own Rifling machines.

How to heat-treat steel to make the dies used in the Rifling machines.

Just need -
* A lathe
* A mill
* oven that can be run with different atmospheres
* the ability to carve grinding wheels to a specific profile.

Basically just resurrecting the machining skills of 1920's & early 1930's Germany,
or of 1920's US, when these kinds of skills were more common among the general population.

RobFromTX

More noise. Police in Hawaii tried to enforce this back in 2017 and quickly rescinded the policy. Biden isn't going to do jack shit.

Speaking of policy though, when is he going to fulfill his campaign promise to decriminalize cannabis?
Hawaii has a crime problem:oops:I always imagined that being the only place you wouldnt need a gun

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Laugh it off... It's funny, remember?

America has a crime problem.

It doesn't matter which party the mayor belongs to.

It's national.

We have more people in prison per capita than any other country.

Is it easier to see blue and red, rather than the USA?

Does it occur to you that country, counties, cities, neighborhoods, and families are very diverse?

You can't avoid human nature by moving to another state.

You might be better off realizing that party affiliation, race, credit rating, geographic location, or even gun possession have zero ability to stop crime.

Let's get to brass tacks here... what did you use to deduce the lack of a need for gun possession in Hawaii compared to every other state?

RobFromTX

Laugh it off... It's funny, remember?

America has a crime problem.

It doesn't matter which party the mayor belongs to.

It's national.

We have more people in prison per capita than any other country.

Is it easier to see blue and red, rather than the USA?

Does it occur to you that country, counties, cities, neighborhoods, and families are very diverse?

You can't avoid human nature by moving to another state.

You might be better off realizing that party affiliation, race, credit rating, geographic location, or even gun possession have zero ability to stop crime.

Let's get to brass tacks here... what did you use to deduce the lack of a need for gun possession in Hawaii compared to every other state?
Disgruntled Hawaiian are you? I guess because of how expensive it is. They never make the news for crime. And people move to different states for all kinds of reasons including politics. As stupid as that is. And guns CAN stop crime under many circumstances. If you dont need one then good for you. Some of us have to live around desperate people. This countries always been divided and theres always been gun violence. Gun laws wont change that

Last edited:

Ready4

Veteran
Disgruntled Hawaiian are you? I guess because of how expensive it is. They never make the news for crime. And people move to different states for all kinds of reasons including politics. As stupid as that is. And guns CAN stop crime under many circumstances. If you dont need one then good for you. Some of us have to live around desperate people. This countries always been divided and theres always been gun violence. Gun laws wont change that
That is correct - gun laws change little to nothing. Violent criminals any do not care about any laws & often do not care about human life.
People who attempt to intimidate others by "exercising their 2nd amendment rights" are also criminals - when they foolishly wave their guns around & get criminally charged for it, karma is served as they lose their 2nd amendment rights permanently. Have several friends who have many guns, none of them brag about it online or feel the need to show off their weapons. Nothing like a Facebook friend who posts a photo of the first pistol they have owned = one of the dumbest things someone can do, now anyone can see they own one - meaning someone could break-in and steal the weapon & use it against the new owner. Most US citizens have the same 2nd amendment rights. Self defense is our right. If you decide to build your own, make damn sure you know the laws in your State. I know a guy who just had to go back to California court - when living there, he downloaded plans off the internet for a weapon that was against the law there. Building can be cheaper but when you pay court costs and/or attorney fees, it sure is far more expensive. Stay safe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Gun violence carved out our nation.

I'm not saying anything about gun control when I point out that crime is as American as apple pie.

I have seen a lot of people convinced that crime is segregated...

Hawaii being presumed crime free paralleled that line of thinking.

RobFromTX

That is correct - gun laws change little to nothing. Violent criminals any do not care about any laws & often do not care about human life.
People who attempt to intimidate others by "exercising their 2nd amendment rights" are also criminals - when they foolishly wave their guns around & get criminally charged for it, karma is served as they lose their 2nd amendment rights permanently. Have several friends who have many guns, none of them brag about it online or feel the need to show off their weapons. Nothing like a Facebook friend who posts a photo of the first pistol they have owned = one of the dumbest things someone can do, now anyone can see they own one - meaning someone could break-in and steal the weapon & use it against the new owner. Most US citizens have the same 2nd amendment rights. Self defense is our right. If you decide to build your own, make damn sure you know the laws in your State. I know a guy who just had to go back to California court - when living there, he downloaded plans off the internet for a weapon that was against the law there. Building can be cheaper but when you pay court costs and/or attorney fees, it sure is far more expensive. Stay safe.
I agree. Advertising your weapons is stupid. I dont know the first thing about these new printable weapon systems but self defense is essential. One of the first mass killings was the Lubys Massacre in Killeen. Most dont remember it but that nutjob killed all those people with two of the smallest pistols on the market. Now its fair to say he could have done more damage with an assault rifle but what do want to bet he would have done far less damage had anyone else in the restaurant been armed. Very few will ever be put in such a position but its happening more as time goes on. Yeah to me gun ownerships a serious thing, I certainly don't believe in people being flashy about it, but open carry laws are more necessary now than ever. Its a pity our country has come to that but you never know what you'll encounter. Even the bicyclists where i live are packing popguns in their fanny packs

Last edited: