What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden is putting immigrant children in concentration camps

Cannavore

Veteran
There is being gay which I could care less, then there is the freak show aka trans people which is obviously a serious mental health issue. I don't care who that offended, the truth doesn't care about your feelings.

i can almost guarantee you that people said the same shit about gays decades ago

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fortunate for me I was only trained to care for Males,and Females,anything other are put in for a psych consult.Inpatient admissions require males to be roomed with males,and females with females.

When I see a male admitted to the Labor & Delivery floor , I may reconsider my view........proud blushing parents of a beautiful bouncing 7lb 8oz buttplug not counted,naturally.

Amynamous

I was trained to take care of everyone. and I have…with the exception of a few docs and administrators. hahaha

Cannavore

Veteran
Fortunate for me I was only trained to care for Males,and Females,anything other are put in for a psych consult.Inpatient admissions require males to be roomed with males,and females with females.

When I see a male admitted to the Labor & Delivery floor , I may reconsider my view........proud blushing parents of a beautiful bouncing 7lb 8oz buttplug not counted,naturally.

also unfortunate for you that you don't seem to know the difference between gender and sex

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was trained to take care of everyone. and I have…with the exception of a few docs and administrators. hahaha

I admit several drunk drivers treated in the ER who have killed families may have been ordered morphine IV push for their broken leg or what have you would routinely get normal saline from the staff,also with the court ordered blood/urine subpoena I learned quickly a straight cath doesn't neccesarily require any lubrication whatsoever,always learning.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
also unfortunate for you that you don't seem to know the difference between gender and sex

Yep unfortunate my College taught biological science,not social science.We dont wear a suit and tie to work.
Most facilities have a special lockdown unit for the folks we speak of.No matter how much you want something to be doesn't make it so.
The real shame is that I see people with mental illness be neglected and thrown to the wayside , but the tranny folks , many will bend over backwards to appease their feelings.
Read as many articles as you wish,it's different in the real world.We could always push for a woke facilities I guess.....lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask yourselves is it really worth losing your freedom or carrier to abuse another?. I would never risk that on some dumbass in the ER..

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask yourselves is it really worth losing your freedom or carrier to abuse another?. I would never risk that on some dumbass in the ER..

Yep,true that.I said some staff,i didn't say me...lol
There's also things that ER docs do with the scourge, ever hear the term 'slow code'