What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden is putting immigrant children in concentration camps

CaptainDankness

[YOUTUBEIF]o0djF6b6Nyo[/YOUTUBEIF]

You just can't make this shit up! They damned the hell out of Trump for a practice that started under Obama/Biden administration, Trump ended that shit!! Now Biden is back at it and the mainstream media is fucking silent!!

Trump 2024 for sure, anything but Biden really.

Gry

Veteran
Another shill tells us he is not the one to judge, as he proceeds to do so.

Don't touch that dial...

dragongrower

nice.
Except it comes from RT and breitbart.
And taking a headline like that.. It can be taken out of context and be used wrongfully.

Amynamous

I could swear i read about it on CNN. Something about orphan refugee children holdovers from the last guy.
I was eating pizza for breakfast, and lost interest between pieces of pepperoni.
:yummy:

I believe i also read that AOC was furious about it too and was bitchin ‘bout biden. I can’t remember what her suggestion was, if she had one. Apparently, it takes time to find suitable homes for them as their cases are making it through the courts, etc.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not real sure about that, but am fairly certain we have no shortage of greedy corporate fucks that would love to profit by locking them up for our Uncle.

naw,as long as kids stay out of my yard i don't mind them...:D

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not real sure about that, but am fairly certain we have no shortage of greedy corporate fucks that would love to profit by locking them up for our Uncle.

If any of them had watched the Democrat debates I would imagine they're confused as bed bugs right about now.(The children that is)
It was like a Superbowl wardrobe malfunction,everyone on stage simultaneously exposed a nipple to be suckled!

redlaser

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]o0djF6b6Nyo[/YOUTUBEIF]

You just can't make this shit up! They damned the hell out of Trump for a practice that started under Obama/Biden administration, Trump ended that shit!! Now Biden is back at it and the mainstream media is fucking silent!!

Trump 2024 for sure, anything but Biden really.

Trump ended nothing, he expanded by going Zero tolerance, before that it was mostly catch and release. Trump kept ALL, creating the issue. So yeah, it’s made up. Someone always has to clean up repub messes, 500 children at least have no where to go due to trump and co. ineptitude of losing track of guardians/ parents.

Won’t read about that at Breitbsrt or Russian media, interesting choices, Fox will explain some of it for you.

[iframe1]aDRyQXdxNeQ[/iframe1]

CaptainDankness

Trump ended nothing, he expanded by going Zero tolerance, before that it was mostly catch and release. Trump kept ALL, creating the issue. So yeah, it’s made up. Someone always has to clean up repub messes, 500 children at least have no where to go due to trump and co. ineptitude of losing track of guardians/ parents.

Won’t read about that at Breitbsrt or Russian media, interesting choices, Fox will explain some of it for you.

[iframe1]aDRyQXdxNeQ[/iframe1]

All I could decipher from your comment was, "orange man bad, Biden is a saint". Love his bombing campaign on Syria too, what a wonderful man.... I think he's a mass murderer, but who cares about facts? :plant grow:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder what the Secret Service uses as a code word for joe?
I would guess Trumps would have been 'Tweety'.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could swear i read about it on CNN. Something about orphan refugee children holdovers from the last guy.
I was eating pizza for breakfast, and lost interest between pieces of pepperoni.
:yummy:

I believe i also read that AOC was furious about it too and was bitchin ‘bout biden. I can’t remember what her suggestion was, if she had one. Apparently, it takes time to find suitable homes for them as their cases are making it through the courts, etc.

the merican in between [foster, etc] kids are put in motels.