What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ChemD
picture.php

was wondering where you were....you ever run that stardawg thru?get at me my ninja..

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
all i use is coffee filter. if you know what you are doing its very rare to have problems. maybe once a year i get a tear at most. usually stop before its a problem if so.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Retro blasts some of the finer oil u see here.
it hits smooth and hard as a truck too!
i'd top the pic before i critiqued it, personally.
sum nice amber, not that whipped pb look.

catcherintheye

Retro blasts some of the finer oil u see here.
it hits smooth and hard as a truck too!
i'd top the pic before i critiqued it, personally.
sum nice amber, not that whipped pb look.
I cant top it.:tiphat:
Personally, I dont feel as if i need to top someone then prove it by posting pictures just so i could share a thought.

If youre in the mood to check out some pictures, ive got plenty pictures of that whipped peanut budder in my bho album, which i think you will really enjoy:biggrin:

Im sure its far better oil than ive ever had the pleasure of trying or even seeing, youre blessed to have been able to share a dab of that with retro. :respect:

lol, it got the hmk endorsement. COCA COLAS NEXT! lmao

peace&respect

dope_roor

^ yummy looking selection of peanut butter!! cool white lip dome too

(50%) Master X OG Kush (50%) Diablo OG Kush

9.0g in --> 2.1g out 23% :)

IMG_3172Small.jpg

IMG_3177Small.jpg

IMG_3179Small.jpg

IMG_3183Small.jpg

To answer the fine mesh screen question, I sometimes "misplace" my screen and need to go down to the local head shop and buy the fine mesh screen they use for the bottom of the grinders/pollinators (the stainless steel space cases), depending on size, a fine micron perfect screen for our purposes here costs between $2-5 uds and will last until you lose them, like I do. You can cut them down smaller if you need to for your tube/extractor.

Still working on the stainless steel & iron vacuum pump butane extractor reclamation unit (ex's idea and work.. only taken a little over a year so far, but he says it's getting close) because as we all know, butane is expensive.

Going to do a run of death star pure buds oil in a few days, as I heard from the man HMK that my TI curve is on it's way to my hot little hands tomorrow! And I have a bunch of trim I need to turn into BHO. Gosh, I wish I had some of those pretty glass pieces to keep all my different oils in, it can get confusing sometimes with how many oils I have.. so sometimes just sniffing works, but I'll use the excuse, my nose doesn't seem to be working, gotta smoke some to be sure what kind it is... excuses excuses.

For V day my secret valentine got me a donut of lifesaver hash, it was nice. Then when he was doing something I broke out my iced grapefruit hash oil and smoked it.... I SHARED. It was v day after all.

And I'm harvesting again probably this weekend, 2 phenos of shishkaberry x ak-47, and those that know me that I will sacrifice 5 6' tall plants of buds just to make oil I'm such an oil lover. And I have to make all those lovely different and I'll do a mixed batch too of all my stuff I've been not turning into oil for months and going to pull a couple days of making all those different oils.

golden goat, ecsd, velvet hammer, death star, black maduro, purple herijuana x warrior, alaskan thunderfuck, black magic kush x pineapple big bud... and a bag of mixed trim... all have been awaiting the moment to properly break in the HMK vape/swing.

I had to share, and I smoked more of that iced grapefruit hash oil and it makes this girl CHATTY.

toasted1

mouth water'n pics in this thread :good:

Hello my names Toasted and im a dabbaholic :D got my curve a couple days ago and havent smoked a nug since ;)
picture.php

picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
got some new curves last week for my crew so i can vape oil anywhere I go! thanks so much HMK. the green honeycomb one was custom.
picture.php

getting ready to run a shit ton of material!
picture.php