What's new

Bho illegal in Michigan??

Miraculous Meds

That's the problem with the dichotomy (politics) of legal opinions and our justice system, you get what you pay for. Extracts are "illegal" in this state simply because of a courts legal opinion, NOT MMMA. The correction to that act of maleficence by our judicial (aka legislating from the bench) was quickly address by our legislature with a bill that clarifies the law and rights (MMMA) exploited and denied. Sadly that bill has just sat in Lansing for years now somehow held hostage to an entirely separate bill (Provisioning Centers) and it's negotiations (cronies) ...

But why even argue about these nuances of law when they can simply will their absurd legal opinion that a medical marijuana patient/caregiver in this country could EVER be in violation of Schedule I of the Controlled Substance Act to begin with. You don't need to be a lawyer (or afford one) to read clear and simple english.

This is the list of Schedule I drugs as defined by the United States Controlled Substances Act. The following findings are required for drugs to be placed in this schedule:

- The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

- The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

- There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

Can we get rid of a few of these cops and lawyers and get a few doctors and scientists to actually address our nations drug problem ...

You make a good and obvious point. But what is the federal govt's definition of "medical use"? I think that the amount of people with medical licenses that find there is medicinal use would be enough, but here we are in the middle of the, how do I get the most money out of this new revenue stream culture. Imo that's really the main reason most of the cannabis laws are moving forward.

Latest posts

Latest posts