What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'm into chicks but I'd watch that
... Kinda feel sorry for the female talent...

GGNo2

Sorry guys that was drunk gav posting last night. Sat up till 3am drinking gin. I wasn't going bed till the bottle was empty.
On a brighter note I got my post count up more stumbling around the site posting drunken comments lol... Feel rough right now

scrogrow

Sorry guys that was drunk gav posting last night. Sat up till 3am drinking gin. I wasn't going bed till the bottle was empty.
On a brighter note I got my post count up more stumbling around the site posting drunken comments lol... Feel rough right now

As long as it ain't pink gin ya forgiven mate hahaha

Plus side 6 more posts

superx

Veteran

Funny enough i almost polished off a bottle of Hendricks last night, quite refreshing and i barely ever get hangovers from gin unless i start mixing things up.

Lots of gin bars "also know as gin palaces" have popped up all over the place with in the last couple of years. You can make the stuff in a relatively short space of time, most seem to be hopping on the gin train, for a gin and slim line from most places is around the 10 euro mark. It does go down easily :biggrin:

scrogrow

Funny enough i almost polished off a bottle of Hendricks last night, quite refreshing and i barely ever get hangovers from gin unless i start mixing things up.

Lots of gin bars "also know as gin palaces" have popped up all over the place with in the last couple of years. You can make the stuff in a relatively short space of time, most seem to be hopping on the gin train, for a gin and slim line from most places is around the 10 euro mark. It does go down easily :biggrin:

Hahahaha gins known as mother's ruin in a bit worried about that and the future generations tho

GGNo2

Lol you know what... It was pink gin. I've been working my way through different gins. Wasn't a fan of the pink though. I prefer botanical gin with ginger ale.
Next on my list is a rhubarb gin.

Yeah I gotta say I'm just following fashion, I wouldn't ever have drank gin before it got popular. I was a bourbon fan before.

I didn't really have a hangover but I did feel a little rough for sitting up till 3 am. Normally im asleep by midnight and that's late to me. I get up at 6 but that's my body clock not by choice. So I only had 3 hours kip and still felt a little drunk lol

GGNo2

That was took days ago, they look a lot better now. Got trays under them too. Now I can post pics I will stop jacking up this thread and create my own some point this coming week.

superx

Veteran
Happy days, up and running...

Is that a green cube?

I have the 3 metre square one and love it.

scrogrow

Guess who's just found the clone fairy costume!!
AND IT FITS LIKE A GLOVE

picture.php

Took a quick 17 for my mate

picture.php

All clones are pineapple chunk BTW

Here's a link to the diary if anyone missed it a few pages back

Feel free to show some love!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355582

scrogrow

picture.php

Some other clones got some dirt today after a little battle with the rooting procedure lol

Oh well all well and they just hit the bio bizz light mix

scrogrow

picture.php

If anyone could point me in the direction of the clone fairy I need this hahahahahah
(mods this is not me being serious BTW T.o.u and all that)

scrogrow

OK so I've popped seeds now so will get back to Y'all in the morning as I'm excited to see what pops!!

4 x gorilla bomb (sweet seeds)

4 x iced grapefruit (female seeds)

4 x avalanche (mantis genetics)

4 x cherry moon pie (big buddah)

4 x medi bomb (bomb seeds)

So we will see what's occurring next 24-36hrs

PS yes this does meen more diarys in my usual fashion!!

T

The Kraken

picture.php

Krakens Kurrent Nursery

Rotten Banana
Purple Stardawg
Grapefruit Diesel
Livers
Jaffa Caked Cookies
Forbidden Jelly
Space Monkey
Jaffa Glue Pie
Grape Sorbet
Jaffadawg
Alien Cookies
Heath's Chiesel
Strawberry Crusha
Zkittles
Gelato 45
Chem 91
Shishkaberry
Cherry AK
Stardawg
Lemon Zkittles
Psychosis Cheese
Bruce Banner
LA Plantina
Dosi Punch
Blue Magoo
Cherry Goji
Exodus Cheese
Grape Gas
S8 Rhino
Chocolate Orange
CBD Brightlight
Wappa

Some of the list are currently in the Props.